darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Spyro the Dragon > Spyro The Dragon OST Fully Remastered
Page 1 of 1
Spyro The Dragon OST Fully Remastered
eluukkanen Green Sparx Gems: 149
#1 Posted: 07:22:18 17/05/2017 | Topic Creator
I played Spyro the Dragon when I was little and I was amazed and instantly taken into its colorful locations and imaginative world, and of course it's music. I spent hours finding all the gems and seacrets, I even revisited many old places and one of the thing affected to that was the music made by Stewart Copeland. Every song is truly catchy. Spyro OST has quality songs, I'm here to remaster them.

I make music in my freetime and I have worked on remixing spyro music. I wish to remaster old great melodies of Spyro the Dragon. Let me know what you think

alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12740
#2 Posted: 16:54:50 17/05/2017
I subscribed to your Youtube channel months ago after hearing your remix of the Spyro the Dragon main theme and I like all the Spyro, Crash Bandicoot and Jak & Daxter remixes that you've done so far. Keep up the good work.
miniquiny999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4229
#3 Posted: 04:32:57 12/07/2017
Wow this is really amazing, i have so much respect for people who make music, that takes so much skill and practice!
I'll be honest the OST for the first spyro game is a little grating in my opinion, but your remix is honestly beautiful. Keep up the good work!
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
eluukkanen Green Sparx Gems: 149
#4 Posted: 07:37:20 13/03/2018 | Topic Creator
New Remastered song I wanted to share to you! I hope you enjoy this one!

Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me