Page 1 of 1
Favorite Trap Team cores?
pjc613 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1067
#1 Posted: 03:23:19 13/05/2017 | Topic Creator
I'd appreciate any input on what cores, if any, to hunt down for Trap Team. I've only found a couple of them still being sold by retailers, so if I were to get any, it'd be the ebay route, so I'd really want them to be awesome.

I've had a chance to play with most of the Trap Masters. Some of the characters are interesting, but I almost feel like their character development was stunted somewhat, simply because so much of their personality had to be representative of their traptanium weapon. I'm imagining (but could be wrong, here), that there'd be a lot more freedom of expression within the cores. If I'm wrong, and I'm not missing much sticking with the Trap Masters, let me know.

So with that, which cores are your favorites and why? Which ones look pretty but suck to play? Which ones seem boring but actually come alive due to their moveset? Which ones would be great if their moves weren't too complicated? Which ones are just freaking fun to play? Any info like that would be much appreciated!
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#2 Posted: 05:59:39 23/08/2017
Get Chopper. He's a friggin T-Rex with a helecopter exo-suit and it's awesome.
---
Boop me if you see this.
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#3 Posted: 10:19:53 23/08/2017
High Five is fast.
Trail Blazer is fun because of his move set animation.
Fist Bump is strong.
Torch is great. OP but a little slow. Reminds me of Sunburn.
Blades drops swords then scatters them with a whirlwind.
Deja Vu has intersecting attacks.
Blackout is good.
And Chopper is definitely fun.
---
Any last wishes?
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#4 Posted: 14:28:31 23/08/2017
High Five = He's ok , but I hate his design.
Deja-Vu = Ughhh i love her so much !!! + one of the strongest cores ever
Torch = She's ok , but her face looks weird in game.
Bat Spin = Ugly . . .
Spotlight = I adore her + I love her game play <3
Flipwreck = Ugly NEXT !!!
Blackout = I really want to get him everything about him looks awsome from figure to voice to gameplay !!! He's perfect .
Funny Bone = I used to like him back in the day , but now I don't find him interesting + he's ugly and I hate his voice.
Blades = I like him...He's very different , decent and I liked the idea of a dragon knight <3
Fist Bump = I like his figure and design , but I don't really find his gameplay that fun.
Trail Blazer = He's fun to play as .
Chopper = I like him a lot...He's my favourite tech core skylander <3
Food Fight = Uggggh ugly
Fling Kong = Decent enough
Cobra Cadabra = I love his figure it's just that his in game animation is weird and his gameplay sucks.
Rocky Roll = Ugly...Both of them
Treadhead = Ugggh ugly....I hate him more than I hate rocky roll , but not as much as I hate blastermind and bat spin.
Echo = She's adorable I love her and her gameplay is very unique and decent <3
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#5 Posted: 14:40:27 23/08/2017
High Five, Fling Kong, Flip Wreck, and Deja Vu are the best in terms of gameplay.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Johnbonne Yellow Sparx Gems: 1216
#6 Posted: 16:28:19 12/11/2017
I love Torch because she's just an absolute killing machine with her flamethrower, and Cobra Cadabra is my favourite visually because he's a snake (and his musical attacks are quite nice to listen to). I am looking at Funny Bone, Trail Blazer and Fling Kong, but can anyone recommend them and if possible, why? smilie
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5375
#7 Posted: 18:07:58 12/11/2017
Deja Vu, lotsa black holes.
---
Soon.
Earth-Dragon Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#8 Posted: 22:43:04 12/11/2017
Blackout, Spotlight, Cobra Cadabra, Trail Blazer, and Torch. Haven’t really touch or noticed any others even though I own them. It’s why it’s funny people keep asking for more and more new characters.....they just keep looking more and more repetitive.
---
Glad heroic challenges are gone. Imagine doing 165 per skylander. That's 27225 challenges. No thank you.
Halvmorke Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#9 Posted: 09:42:33 13/11/2017
Chopper, for sure!
---
Elite: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Senseis: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#10 Posted: 18:29:47 02/02/2018
Chopper and Trail Blazer ftw
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
flarewolf 34 Blue Sparx Gems: 576
#11 Posted: 04:35:15 21/07/2018
tread head is super fun to play as
---
my youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ1A12cTLUPE1rLewjqX5Bw?view_as=subscriber
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me