Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 8 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Dream Topic Deluxe
Erikatastrophe Green Sparx Gems: 424
#351 Posted: 08:52:08 25/02/2021
I thought I had a dream where I went and followed all of my darkSpyro friends on Twitch, but now I'm starting to think that that may not have been a dream. But, like, I must have been seriously sleepwalking-sleeptyping-whatever you wanna call it, 'cause, like... I 100% thought that was a dream for hours and still can't confirm that it wasn't.

Twitch using users of dS who have the misfortune of being my friend, am I following you on there? My username is the same on there as it is here.
---
"You already said that." - Veruca Salt, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005)
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#352 Posted: 16:25:29 25/02/2021
There was a new Skylanders game released and it was a combination of Giants and Superchargers. The Earth Giantcharger was a resurrected statue of Queen Hatshepsut and she was buff. Also she had a jet for some reason
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3900
#353 Posted: 17:58:43 25/02/2021
something about the seaside
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
#354 Posted: 23:59:15 27/02/2021
Something about Mega Man X, something really funny happened. Interference from the TV in real life... I remember next to nothing, just the feeling that it was enjoyable. Which is a surprise because I haven't had too many enjoyable dreams lately.
---
"You already said that." - Veruca Salt, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:59:55 27/02/2021 by Erikatastrophe
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2336
#355 Posted: 07:04:59 06/03/2021
as a child and through my teen years i occasionally had dreams of legitimately doing this

[User Posted Image]

i will every so often still have this dream
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
DannySleepTalks Green Sparx Gems: 233
#356 Posted: 07:24:36 06/03/2021
punky brewster... aaaaaaaaall night last night
---
Look what you made me do, look what you made me do, look what you just made me do, look what you just made me do - Taylor Swift
#357 Posted: 04:59:23 09/03/2021
Girl: "Wait, I have an idea." (Picks up phone) Can you meet me (somewhere in Manhattan, I forget the exact location now). Okay, thank you."
Dog: "Who was that?"
Girl: "Johnny."
Dog: "Who??"
Girl: "Pizza guy... Duh."

No joke. I believe the plot of the movie was that this guy got turned into a dog and is somehow and for some reason getting help from this girl to turn back into a human. This movie was straight outta the eighties. This girl screamed eighties New York. She even had the lighter voice that all of the eighties actresses had.

Girl and dog were not love interest. Dog was married and had kids already. Pizza guy Johnny was her love interest.

Very bright, early in the morning. In a house. She was on her way up the stairs before I woke up after that last line. Dog was this white with grayish raggedy looking thing. Big, droopy ears, eyebrows. I think that's a real breed; just forget the name.

I think the girl and Johnny were between sixteen and nineteen, dog was in his thirties, probably. Girl was tall, black hair. Never actually saw Johnny, but I think he had blonde hair and a hat.

The only strange thing was that she had a flip phone, with this being the eighties before those existed. But whatever. As short as it was, this was a legitimately interesting dream with a good plot and good characters. I'm sad there's not actually more. I want more.
---
#358 Posted: 19:27:23 09/03/2021
dreamed i was running

to something or away, i don't know
---
#359 Posted: 19:07:55 10/03/2021
"There's always something to dig up when you're trying to swarm an enemy."

Dayum, dreams getting savage on Pikmin 2 last night.
---
#360 Posted: 21:31:29 13/03/2021
huh. still have nightmares about wearing dresses
---
#361 Posted: 15:58:43 16/03/2021
Dreams the night before last night? Damn near made me hate Spyro.

Dreams last night? Damn near made me hate darkSpyro.

Everything is good now, though.
---
#362 Posted: 21:55:43 20/03/2021
i had a dream last night where i was itching EVERYWHERE and i could not stop it was the worst experience ever..................................... i did have that dream but i had the dream because that was my reality list night eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
#363 Posted: 01:43:15 21/03/2021
i had a dream the other night where the devs at game freak's dogs were ignoring them because they felt like the pokémon games haven't improved enough in 25 years.

all the while, i vividly saw and felt a labrador licking my face, but my vision was narrow, like the shape of a smartphone.

yeah, guess that's what sleep deprivation does to my brain.
---
Look what you made me do, look what you made me do, look what you just made me do, look what you just made me do - Taylor Swift
#364 Posted: 01:44:37 21/03/2021
..................................................................................................................................................................the Labrador was me sorry Danny
---
#365 Posted: 01:46:33 21/03/2021
WTF?? Why so many dogs???

I don't really remember my dreams last night; just something really bright and annoying...
---
#366 Posted: 03:26:00 30/03/2021
the powerpuff girls were hopping dimensions. they found a parallel dimension to their world with versions of themselves for the sole reason of stealing some of their snacks.

not sure what got me thinking about ppg...
---
#367 Posted: 07:01:14 30/03/2021
^ That's awesome.

Fell asleep for literally two seconds and dreamt of all black visuals and a woman's voice saying "***** face." Very plainly. She sounded almost almost like Lindsey, but just notably not exactly.
---
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12760
#368 Posted: 07:09:08 02/04/2021
Dreamt I was at work and my dad kept asking me to buy milk and coca cola after every shift. I was checking the rota for the next few weeks and some of the days had HD written on them. It turned out to mean “whole day” (which in my store would be 7am to 10pm) and I wanted to break down and cry.
#369 Posted: 07:19:17 02/04/2021
The night before last night I had yet another horrifying dream about Pokémon Snap. They will apparently never end. It also included Pikmin; another dream fan favorite. I'm waiting for another one about Crash Twinsanity now.
---
#370 Posted: 17:47:35 02/04/2021
dreamt i had to take my cat somewhere but we didn't have a cat carrier. it was cold, so i carried her around in my jacket. we eventually got a leash for her.

something similar happened a couple years ago irl, but the dream had a totally different feel to it than the actual event.
---
#371 Posted: 06:32:27 09/04/2021
Dreamt I was in another town with one of my colleagues from work and we came across this pet shop. We had a look inside and it was full of baby animals such as foals and puppies except they were unrealistically tiny. The manager decided to health check a baby kangaroo and I offered to help. We barely did anything and not only was the kangaroo tiny like the other animals, it didn’t feel real. After only checking the kangaroo’s teeth, the manager then charged me, my colleague and her own employee (who said it was her first day) £12 each just for trying to help. The manager then started bossing her employee around and was being abusive towards her by hitting her with a towel and telling her to shut up whenever she spoke. My colleague and I were just sitting at a table and the manager said “You still here? Buy something or GET OUT!” so my colleague and I left.
#372 Posted: 20:33:33 14/04/2021
I forgot them again, man...

There was some good content, though...

I'll try to remember...

There was one about Pokémon, but that was a little while ago now. (Not the Pokémon Snap one mentioned above, another one after that.)
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#373 Posted: 14:21:00 15/04/2021
I started a murder mystery game on my computer, where an old man hired me to find out who murdered his brother in the theater. However, before I could respond if I would or not, my dad called me over because I had to help him babysit this family’s adopted child, who was literally a chimpanzee in human clothes. We started to build up a rapport, but then she got distracted and ran to the store, and we had to chase her down to get her back. I finally get back to my game, just in time to watch a cutscene of the old man suffering a heart attack and dying, ending the game.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#374 Posted: 17:39:21 16/04/2021
The night before last night, I had a dream where Lindsey, Danny, and I were, I believe walking home. It was pretty bright out; I think quite early in the morning (probably being reflected by when I was actually having the dream.) It was definitely a city, I'm guessing New York since we were walking home and all, but it's not anywhere I recognize.

So we come by this turn where there's this completely white building. It's wider than it is tall. I think I start talking about how the building got shut down but they keep changing what it looks like, I think just further taking things out of or off of it. We're on the sidewalk and there's a fairly long pathway that leads up to the front door.

As we're walking by, we notice the ghostly pale dead body of a girl in front of the door. Oh, lovely. I make a remark about how that's their latest change to the building or something along those lines. Then this other ghostly pale girl who's presumably still alive comes up to the building and starts screaming at it. Words incomprehensible; not sure if it was English.

We get interrupted by these two people walking their dog (or dogs?) who talk to us about something; can't remember what at this point. Gets blurry after that, but yeah, that was interesting.
---
#375 Posted: 03:04:09 18/04/2021
letting myself sleep in usually gives me sleep paralysis dreams. they're never scary. mostly slightly annoying. usually they're about being unable to move my body or my eyes despite wanting to

5/4/2021
had a dream that i was trying to catch dialga but it was, like, standing in a swimming pool. it wanted me to catch it, but i couldn't figure out how.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:18:30 04/05/2021 by ThunderEgg
#376 Posted: 04:55:50 11/05/2021
I wonder if I had a dream where I was walking a really long distance and my real life legs were actually doing the walking motion. Yes, that does happen sometimes, I move around a lot in my sleep. My legs feel so tight and cramped as if I've been walking forever but I haven't gone anywhere today; just between rooms.
---
#377 Posted: 05:55:15 11/05/2021
i had a dream where disney owned pg&e and i had a smoke alarm manufactured by them, but instead of detecting smoke, it detected mice and could even use gps to pinpoint the general area of where they are. but i was, for some reason, pretty sure there had been a mouse nearby and the alarm didn't go off, so i figured the lcd battery died and i had to recharge it.

as useful as this would be in theory, there are so many things wrong with this dream, i don't know where to start.
---
#378 Posted: 05:56:36 11/05/2021
^ OMG, LIKE MICKEY MOUSE??????
---
#379 Posted: 06:01:34 11/05/2021
^y'know, after waking up that was the first thing that occurred to me about it, but oddly it was never mentioned in the actual dream...
---
#380 Posted: 15:20:54 11/05/2021
i just woke up from a dream where for some reason this lady invited a bunch of witches over to my apartment and they started a seance i technically approved and they were calling forth the spirits known as the "annunciated" into my apartment as the seance ended there was a clap and i woke up................................................................................. oh noes
---
#381 Posted: 16:45:27 12/05/2021
I'll try my best to forget my dreams last night. I wasn't even asleep for that long, sheesh...
---
#382 Posted: 01:19:41 13/05/2021
something about cows. i think i was raising them..?
---
#383 Posted: 06:47:53 14/05/2021
Highlights of last night’s dream:
- I was playing the original PS1 version of Crash Bandicoot, but it had features from the newer games such as autosave.
- I had a fridge freezer in my bedroom, but I forgot all about it so all the food in the fridge got mouldy. Most of the food were cream cakes and different kinds of cheese.
- I was sitting on a bus and this young woman came up to me and showed me her list of favourite songs, most of which were game music.
- I watched Yugi from Yu-Gi-Oh have a Pokemon battle and he sent out a Simipour that could use aura. The ghost of Sir Aaron then appeared because he believed that the Simipour was a reincarnation of his Lucario due to the aura and having the same nature.
#384 Posted: 16:07:09 14/05/2021
dreamed i went to a bookstore and for some reason cressida cowell had decided to publish a new how to train your dragon book
---
#385 Posted: 08:03:37 17/05/2021
I was somehow able to transfer game saves and mp3 files between a PS2 memory card and a Gamecube memory card. I also managed to transfer money to my mum’s bank account with one of the memory cards. In the same dream, I was playing the first Jak & Daxter game, but it was split into three separate disks and they all played the same intro cutscene. They were all just the same game with some of the levels missing in each. For example, one of them had Snowy Mountain while another had Spider Caves instead.
#386 Posted: 03:48:24 21/05/2021
dreamed i was playing a spyro 2 prototype. in my dream, spyro 2 was more open-world like jak and daxter. there was a jungle level with leaves you could hop around on.
---
NSane Bandicoot Emerald Sparx Gems: 3138
#387 Posted: 19:10:56 21/05/2021
I had a strange dream recently where I was playing Magic Crafters from Spyro 1 but it had a BUNCH of layout differences, but my brain didn't realise how different the level was layed out until I woke up. It was quite cool lol, it was kinda like playing the Spyro 1 Magic Crafters prototype mixed with Artisan Acres.

Now I wish we had a Mario-Maker-Style Spyro game, lol
---
Just me in my world of Enemies! | NSane Bandicoot? Nah
#388 Posted: 09:29:28 24/05/2021
I had some things hanging on my bedroom wall that looked like the insides of a PC. They were meant to speed up my internet connection. However, I got a notification on my computer telling me that I only had three days to live and I found out it was the things on the walls that were seemingly shortening my life so I got them removed. After I did though, the firewall on my computer disappeared and I kept getting weird software downloaded without me doing anything.
YesterdayFemmey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1221
#389 Posted: 23:22:06 24/05/2021
humans decrypted the language that pigeons speak in, known as "birdidgian," so we were able to learn their language to communicate with them. they were generally exceptionally intelligent.
---
How many centuries have I spent in this utterly failed life?
#390 Posted: 07:09:21 25/05/2021
Miku Hatsune had her own live action sitcom where she was in college. She was played by an American actress wearing a Miku wig and apart from a small appearance from Rin Kagamine, none of the other Vocaloid characters appeared.
#391 Posted: 15:03:58 25/05/2021
that dream sounds like it would actually happen to be honest
---
#392 Posted: 22:29:45 25/05/2021
^ ^ ^
_____
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:30:26 31/05/2021 by ThunderEgg
#393 Posted: 07:08:24 28/05/2021
Last night’s dream:
- I was watching an episode of Frasier (or it could be another sitcom) where one of the characters gets an Old English sheepdog. It kept getting referred to as a she on the show even though it was clearly male.
- A huge insect flew into my room and landed on my lamp shade while I had the window open. It looked like a stick insect and was about 6 inches long.
- Vinesauce had their own app where I could watch all their previous streams on a phone or console.
- My mum ordered take out from our local pub, but she didn’t bother to ask me what I wanted, so she got me a bland chicken dish which had pieces of conifer on it for some reason.
#394 Posted: 01:27:53 07/06/2021
dreamed i kept sticking my hand in the microwave while it was on...

for obvious reasons, that would never happen irl.
---
YesterdayFemmey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1221
#395 Posted: 22:51:04 07/06/2021
punky brewster again... i don't get it
---
How many centuries have I spent in this utterly failed life?
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#396 Posted: 13:53:36 08/06/2021
Double Fine studios (yeah the Psychonauts one) opened up a fast food chain called What The **** Burger (uncensored) and one opened up down my street. They gave out free t shirts if you came up to their drive through on a tandem bike and they had a big mascot of their logo guy except it wore an apron and two visors. From what I remember, it was a really good burger and their fries and shakes were divine.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8443
#397 Posted: 18:20:56 08/06/2021
I had a dream where I went to a hotel room and was on the top floor of a cruise ship? Then my neighbors appeared and opened a hole in the roof and it was snowing hard. Apparently whenever there's a huge storm a wendigo and they wanted to see it. So what we saw was arceus/girithina and apparently it almost killed us? Then there was this whole grinding session where it was a nuzlocke and we had to grind. So then we managed to one shot the three big dog pokemon and then combined all our power to kill arceus. And then he turned into an infinity gauntlet? And then I used it to revive my dead friend?
#398 Posted: 09:15:04 17/06/2021
Dreamt I was looking out my bedroom window in the middle of the night and saw loads of wind turbines in the distance. I then found myself walking on a cliffside that was apparently not too far from my house and I saw a white clock tower that kinda looked like the one from Cinderella. I then saw a castle in the distance that looked like something out of Spyro. I took some photos of them on my phone and I think I was either aware I was dreaming or I was having a dream in a dream because I was wondering to myself whether I'll still have the photos when I wake up.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8443
#399 Posted: 21:33:58 17/06/2021
Dream today. My mom caught me jacking off and then I played genshin and debated on buying a battle pass
#400 Posted: 07:34:35 20/06/2021
- There was an episode of American Dad where the family get obsessed with a show for preschoolers.
I was working in a large craft shop and had to put up with parents letting their kids run wild in the shop. One kid wanted to buy a zipper thinking it was ribbon and then threw a tantrum when her mum wouldn’t let her have it.
- I was eating some chicken nuggets and one of them was a lot bigger than the others. It turned out to be a knife inside the bread crumbs. I wanted to post it on Sainsburys’ social media, but I wasn’t sure if anyone would believe me and I woke up before I got a chance to.
First | Previous | Page 8 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me