Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > These are the games you deserve
Page 1 of 1
These are the games you deserve
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#1 Posted: 09:44:43 12/04/2017 | Topic Creator
It's funny when publishers refuse to finance games some people want to make and other people "Go makes your own games" and then get angry when people do make these games. I'm talking about the sub-set of (#NotAll) idiots who cry about games that resolve a protagonist that publishers say don't sell copies or a story about real life issues, not having obligatory combat, having an unusual visual art style, being short or merely existing. Watch the Jimquisition episode Oh Virginia! and see what I mean. I'm gonna list a fraction of games these people deserve.

Mighty No. 9 because if it's too hard, then just git gud as the kids always say.

[User Posted Image]

I'm sure Keiji Inafune isn't a swindler because people on the internet said so.

[User Posted Image]

No Man's Sky because you can explore millions of randomly generated planets in the large empty space and pretend everything Sean Murray said yes to is all real.

[User Posted Image]

Every open world game by Ubisoft because hours and hours of nebulous content that overstay their welcome is always good, right?

[User Posted Image]

Sonic Boom games because people still defend these.

[User Posted Image]

And finally Ride to Hell, Duke Nukem Forever and Devil's Third because who needs a relate-able protagonist when you can have an apethetic narcissistic jerk plus they're violent and all the ladies want them just the way people want to live their lives.

[User Posted Image]
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
Bryman04 Gold Sparx Gems: 2116
#2 Posted: 10:09:39 12/04/2017
So a bunch of **** games that are really mediocre are the games I really deserve?
Now I don't feel good anymore...
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#3 Posted: 10:16:55 12/04/2017
i literally never understand what you're saying and I can guarantee no one agrees or cares and also you're wrong about everything you say
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#4 Posted: 11:54:17 12/04/2017
Does it make you feel big? Huh? Does it? To come here and have these "wild opinions" that you just always have to throw around, hellbent on trying to offend or just generally start something.

In case you haven't realized, this isn't reddit. This isn't 4chan. This is dark52-damned darkspyro. It's a forum about a game series FOR KIDS. Now if you'd kindly take all your pretentious whining to one of the a fore mentioned websites, we would all be very appreciative. Maybe you'd even find somebody there who would "get triggered" so you could argue with them and "prove" that your "tastes" are better than theirs, and that you are "right" and are the "expert" of the gaming industry.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me