Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Cynder voice poll [CLOSED]
Aqua-Dragoness Gold Sparx Gems: 2851
#1 Posted: 03:41:34 06/02/2009 | Topic Creator
Well, I give credit to Crush for creating the 'Sparx Voice Poll', so why not a Cynder one as well?

Cree Summers (ANB )

Mae Whitman (TEN)

Christina Ricci (DotD)

Mine:

1) Mae Whitman
2) Cree Summers
3) Christina Ricci (actually she is very least... ._. Not enough emotion)

I like Mae Whitman the best. smilie She's cool, and I fell in love with her, "Spyro, STOP!" scene. Don't know why... Cree Summers makes an excellent Adult Cynder, but little Cynder too though. She has voiced three dragons so far in voice-acting! (Dulcy from Sonic SatAM, Penelope in that Barbie movie, and Cynder in ANB )
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:41:54 06/02/2009 by Aqua-Dragoness
BlackDragonAJ89 Green Sparx Gems: 480
#2 Posted: 04:55:47 06/02/2009
Cree Summers...

However, the question of Spyro VAs are not my concern; I'm trying to find out who does the voice for Princess Rosealina Lightyears (or Rosetta) from the newer Mario games (Super Mario Galaxy and Mario Kart Wii). That's got to be the best one I've heard for a less mature game kids game.
---
"Never argue with a fool; some people can't tell the difference."smilie
Visit my DA pagesmilie
Cloudtail4ever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1818
#3 Posted: 05:16:30 06/02/2009
I'd have to say Mae Whitman is my favorite voice for Cynder. Ricci just wasn't right, and Summers was good for adult evil Cynder, but not little Cynder.
---
"Man, if mom could see me now... We'd have zombies on top of everything else."
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#4 Posted: 06:20:46 06/02/2009
DOTD voice was excellent but she needed emotion
Rocky Yellow Sparx Gems: 1860
#5 Posted: 15:18:38 06/02/2009
Hmm... not sure...

I know for sure i didn't like Mae Withman, in my opinion she overplayed a bit. Her voice didn't suit the way smilie moved and stuff.

Christina Ricci was all right. But i agree with Jackson117, she didn't put enough emotion in it. However her voice was the most girlish, and the best for smilie, in my opinion.

And Cree Summers? SHE RULES ALL!!! ...as long as she plays smilie...

So, it's a tie between Mae and Cree, depending on the form of Cynder.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:19:20 06/02/2009 by Rocky
deaver88 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6132
#6 Posted: 17:53:58 06/02/2009
Quote: Aqua-Dragoness
Well, I give credit to Crush for creating the 'Sparx Voice Poll', so why not a Cynder one as well?

Cree Summers (ANB )

Mae Whitman (TEN)

Christina Ricci (DotD)

Mine:

1) Mae Whitman
2) Cree Summers
3) Christina Ricci (actually she is very least... ._. Not enough emotion)

I like Mae Whitman the best. smilie She's cool, and I fell in love with her, "Spyro, STOP!" scene. Don't know why... Cree Summers makes an excellent Adult Cynder, but little Cynder too though. She has voiced three dragons so far in voice-acting! (Dulcy from Sonic SatAM, Penelope in that Barbie movie, and Cynder in ANB )

You read my mind, i thouhgt same smilie
---
Life is too short to be taken seriously
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#7 Posted: 03:24:26 07/02/2009
I didn't like Mae Whitman because whenever Cynder spoke I felt like I was watching Avatar and thus wanted to hit my head with a baseball bat. Cree Summers was okay, but underused as a voice actor. Ricci was just... feh. I would've picked someone with a little more attitude to play the teenage Cynder.

In short, Ricci/Whitman were terrible, Cree was underused. <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Aqua-Dragoness Gold Sparx Gems: 2851
#8 Posted: 04:32:20 07/02/2009 | Topic Creator
Cree is very used, I agree with that completely. smilie But still, she is amazing!

At first, Mae's voice at the start of Cynder seemed a little too... deep, I guess. And dark. smilie But I started to play more of TEN, and I got used to it. smilie

Ricci... Blah. I don't want to speak of her. >.<

Why couldn't they use like... a brand-new voice-actress? Or something more... teenagerness? Amanda Bynes would be good, IMO. *is suddenly shot*
DARK CINDER Ripto Gems: 1062
#9 Posted: 09:28:54 07/02/2009
i think cree summer because she just suits darkcynder alot
then mae because she has a good voice for lil cynder
then riccie but i still love riccie
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#10 Posted: 20:04:05 07/02/2009
Quote: Aqua-Dragoness
Cree is very used, I agree with that completely. :) But still, she is amazing!

At first, Mae's voice at the start of Cynder seemed a little too... deep, I guess. And dark. O_o But I started to play more of TEN, and I got used to it. ^^

Ricci... Blah. I don't want to speak of her. >.<

Why couldn't they use like... a brand-new voice-actress? Or something more... teenagerness? Amanda Bynes would be good, IMO. *is suddenly shot*

Or Kristen Bell from Gossip Girl! :D

*hammer'd* *brick'd* *shoe'd* *potato'd* *instruction manual'd*

x.x;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#11 Posted: 00:28:08 08/02/2009
^ I lol'd at the *shoe'd* and *potato'd* bit. smilie

I like Cree Summers the best. She did a great job for Dark Cynder's voice. Mae Whitman was good too. But she was a little bit too dark. I heard that she plays Katara's voice from Avatar (I'm sure most of you proberly already new that....). Christina Ricci didn't really go too good. I liked it at first, but it then got anoying.... She didn't put enough emoution in Cynder's voice. Esperserly that bit when (SPOILER ALLERT!)
Spyro turned into Dark Spyro and Cynder said "Spyro, don't do this!" I think she didn't put enough emotion in that bit until she said "Your not alone! *hugs*"
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
BlackDragonAJ89 Green Sparx Gems: 480
#12 Posted: 02:32:59 08/02/2009
For some reason, I could see Cree Summers doing the voice for Ashley in the Wario Ware games...
---
"Never argue with a fool; some people can't tell the difference."smilie
Visit my DA pagesmilie
Kuvera Red Sparx Gems: 60
#13 Posted: 03:38:00 09/02/2009
As Dark Cynder, I'd choose Cree Summers. She just really had a excellent, menacing tone of voice that fit her character as the main antagonist of ANB. And as for Normal Cynder, I say Mae Whitman. I didn't mind the pitch of her voice and thought she did a good job in playing the role of Cynder.

I did enjoy Christina Ricci's performance in DoTD, but she just didn't put enough emotion into some of her lines. (Like many have already said.) But I thought her voice did fit the new, older version of Cynder; she just could've done a better job of it.
---
"All warriors feel fear at one time or another, Spyro. There is no shame in that. But only the most valiant among us can face that fear and master it."
Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#14 Posted: 10:31:00 14/02/2009
Well, there is now a new poll. And its a voice poll for Cynder. Lets see who is the winner shell we? *looks at new poll* The winner is Christina Ricci....... ._.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Gondana Blue Sparx Gems: 927
#15 Posted: 08:28:41 18/02/2009
WHAT they used three differant women?!?!?!

*Coughs a word that sounded like s*
---
Who ever said its better to haved loved then lost, than never to have loved at all was a lier and should be shot.
I'll be back. (Will return in 2011)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:29:07 18/02/2009 by Gondana
EmeraldDragon Blue Sparx Gems: 881
#16 Posted: 10:59:51 20/02/2009
I think Mae Whitman should have voiced Cynder in DotD and Christina Ricci in TEN. I just think it wolud have suited the age thing more.
---
Sometimes you have to let go of someone...if they really love you, they'll come back
SylvarCynder Blue Sparx Gems: 598
#17 Posted: 16:29:01 22/02/2009
I didn't like Christina Ricci at all. She would've been way better if she would have put some life in her voice. >.> I could do better than her and my friends complain that I'm inaudible.
---
Exotic-Silver; Somber&Silent.
Please click my eggs.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me