Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Lego Fan Games
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#1 Posted: 20:35:43 31/03/2017 | Topic Creator
I'm going to make this short line of Ideas for Lego Fan games

Lego Kong: Skull Island
Lego Jumanji: Welcome to The Jungle
Lego Ready Player One
Lego Rampage
Lego Slender Man
Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom(Maybe)
Lego Venom
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 01:21:00 16/12/2017 by King-Pen Krazy
#2 Posted: 20:43:30 31/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Lego Kong: Skull Island

Story:Scientists, soldiers and adventurers unite to explore a mythical, uncharted island in the Pacific Ocean. Cut off from everything they know, they venture into the domain of the mighty Kong, igniting the ultimate battle between man and nature. As their mission of discovery soon becomes one of survival, they must fight to escape from a primal world where humanity does not belong.

Characters
James Conrad
James Conrad(meeting)
James Conrad(Wet)
James Conrad(Soldier)
James Conrad(Mask)
Mason Weaver
Mason Weaver(Wet)
Mason Weaver(Photoworker)
Preston Packard
Preston Packard(Meeting)
Preston Packard(Pilot)
William Randa
William Randa(Meeting)
Houston Brooks
Houston Brooks(Meeting)
San Lin
Victor Nieves
Victor Nieves(Meeting)
Glenn Mills
Glenn Mills(Pilot)
Glenn Mills(Wet)
Earl Cole
Earl Cole(Pilot)
Reles
Reles(Door Gunner)
Reles(Wet)
Reg Slivko
Reg Slivko(Pilot)
Reg Slivko(Injured)
Hank Marlow
Hank Marlow(Village)
Hank Marlow(Young)
Hank Marlow(Wet0
Jack Chapman
Jack Chapman(Pilot)
Jack Chapman(Meeting)
Steve Woodward
Senator Willis
Gunpei Ikari
Bomb Pilot
Flamethrower Soldier
Iwi Native
Iwi Leader
Jordan Vogt-Roberts
Kong
Kong(Minifigure)
Skullcrawler
Sker Buffalo
Mother Longlegs
Leafwing
Spore Mantis

Levels

Level-Areas-Bosses-Characters Playable

Prologue-Run through the Forest, On The Edge, Messed-Up Meeting, Rebuilding-Gunpei Ikari(On The Edge)-Hank Marlow(Young), Gunpei Ikari, Houston Brooks, James Conrad(Meeting), Preston Packard(Meeting)

Choppering In-Heart of the Storm, One Big Ape, Finding Randa-Kong(One Big Ape)-FOX 1, FOX 2, Preston Packard, Glenn Mills

Jungle Fever-The Crash Site, Kong Vs Octopus Absolute Chaos, Face-to Face-Off-Mire Squid(Kong Vs Octopus), Mother Longlegs(Face-to Face-Off)-James Conrad, Mason Weaver, Reg Slivko, Victor Nieves, San Lin, Houston Brooks, Jack Chapman, Preston Packard, William Randa, Steve Woodward

Iwi Village-Swamping Around, A Strange Introduction, Village Tour A Quick History-Skullcrawlers(A Quick History)-Preston Packard, William Randa, Steve Woodward, Glenn Mills, Earl Cole, Reles, James Conrad, Mason Weaver, Victor Nieves, San Lin, Houston Brooks, Reg Slivko, Hank Marlow(Village)

Down The River-Save the Sker, Deep in The Woods Rolling In The Deep, Save Nieves-Spore Mantis(Deep in The Woods), Leafwings(Save Nieves)-James Conrad, Mason Weaver, Jack Chapman, Reg Slivko, Victor Nieves, San Lin, Houston Brooks, Hank Marlow

Canyon of Skulls-Setting Up, Skullcrawler Chase, Poison Gas, Skullcrawler Battle-Skullcrawler(Skullcrawler Battle)-James Conrad, Earl Cole, Glenn Mills, Mason Weaver, Steve Woodward, Hank Marlow, James Conrad(Mask), Flamethrower Soldier, Reg Slivko(Injured)

Packard's Plan-Taking Action, Traversing the Land, Fighting Kong-Kong(Fighting Kong)-Preston Packard, Glenn Mills, Earl Cole, Reles, Reg Slivko, Steve Woodward, James Conrad, Mason Weaver

The Final Battle-Run For It, Here Comes Kong, Distracting The Beast, All Hail The King-Ramaka(Here Comes Kong) (All Hail The King)-James Conrad(Wet), Hank Marlow(Wet), Reles(Wet), Glenn Mills(Wet), Reg Slivko(Wet), Mason Weaver, Kong

All Hail The King-Smash It All-None-Kong, Skullcrawler, Mother Longlegs, Spore Mantis, Sker Buffalo
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Edited 8 times - Last edited at 21:32:33 02/04/2017 by King-Pen Krazy
#3 Posted: 15:12:10 01/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Lego Alien Covenant
(Just to let you know, plot summaries have been posted, so I do know a few things, but I won't know all of them until the film releases)
Story:Bound for a remote planet on the far side of the galaxy, members (Katherine Waterston, Billy Crudup) of the colony ship Covenant discover what they think to be an uncharted paradise. While there, they meet David (Michael Fassbender), the synthetic survivor of the doomed Prometheus expedition. The mysterious world soon turns dark and dangerous when a hostile alien life-form forces the crew into a deadly fight for survival.

Characters (*Means DLC)
Walter
Walter(Expedition)
Daniels Branson
Daniels Branson(Expedition)
Daniels Branson(Space Suit)
Daniels Branson(Survivor)
Christopher Oram
Christopher Oram(Expedition)
Christopher Oram(Chestburster)
Tennessee
Tennessee(Spacesuit)
Tennessee(Survivor)
Sergent Lope
Sergent Lope(Expedition)
Faris
Karine Oram
Karine Oram(Expedition)
Karine Oram(Medical Bay)
Ricks
Upworth
Sergent Hallet
Jacob Branson
Jacob Branson(Sick)
Rosenthal
Ledward
Ledward(Injured)
Ledward(Medical Bay)
Ankor
Pvt. Cole
David
David(Head)
Dr. Elizibeth Shaw
Peter Weyland
Engineers
Xenomorph
Chestburster
Facehugger
Neomorph
Neomorph(Back/Mouthburster)
Ridley Scott
Dallas*
Dallas(Spacesuit)*
Ellen Ripley*
Ellen Ripley(Space Suit)*
Lambert*
Lambert(Spacesuit)*
Parker*
Kane*
Kane(Facehugged)*
Ash*
Brett*
Jonesy
Ellen Ripley(Aliens)*
Ellen Ripley(Power-Loader)
Dwayne Hicks*
Carter Burke*
Bishop*
Newt*
Private Hudson*
Lieutenant Gorman*
Private Vasquez*
Alien Queen*
Elizibeth Shaw(Prometheus)*
David(Prometheus)*
Merideth Vickers*
Janek
Peter Weyland(Prometheus)
Charlie Holloway*
Fifield*
Fifield(Mutated)*
Millburn*
Ford*
Chance*
Ravel*
Last Engineer*

DLCsmilieAlien DLC-Contains Alien characters and Alien Level) (Aliens DLC: Contains Aliens Characters and Aliens Level) (Prometheus DLC: COntains Prometheus Characters and Prometheus level)

Levels

Level-Areas-Boss-Playable Characters

Prologue-Repairing David, When we get there, Radiation Evacuation-None-David(Bodyless), Elizabeth Shaw, David(Ship), Daniels Branson, Tennessee, Christopher Oram

First Steps-Getting Ready, The Wheat Fields, "Nothing" Here-None-Daniels Branson, Karine Oram, Christopher Oram, Daniels Branson(Expedition), Christopher Oram(Expedition), Walter(Expedition), Sergent Lope(Expedition)

Little bit of a Problem-Dash to the Ship, Backburster 12 'o' Clock, Only so much time-Backburster(Backburster 12 'o' Clock)-Karine Oram(Expedition),
Ledward(Injured), Karine Oram(Medical Bay), Faris, Daniels Branson(Expedition), Walter(Expedition)

Our New Friend's Home
Neomorph Attack, Following The Figure, The Juggernaut-Neomorphs(Neomorph Attack)-Daniels(Expedition), Christopher Oram(Expedition), Sergent Lope, Mysterious Figure, Pvt. Cole

Secret Project
Going off Alone, Follow David, Far from Paradise-None-Rosenthal, Christopher Oram, David

Where's the Captain?
Facehugger Caverns, Another Alien?!, Andriod Battle, Back to the Covenant-Xenomorph(Another Alien?!)(Back to The Covenant), David(Android Battle)-Sergent Lope, Daniels(Expedition), Walter, Pvt. Cole, Ankor
(More levels soon)
DLC:
Alien
Distress Signal, Facehugger Operation, Looking for Jonesy, Through the Vents, Ash Attacks, Getting Supplies, Evacuation, The Final Battle-Ash(Ash Attacks), Alien(The Final Battle)-Ellen Ripley, Ash, Dallas(Spacesuit), Lambert(Spacesuit), Kane(Spacesuit), Dallas, Brett, Parker, Ellen Ripley(Space suit), Jonesy

Aliens
Surprise Attack, Finding Newt, What's Left if The Ship, Double Facehugger Trouble, Oh, There They Are, Alien Nest, All Hail The Queen, Power-Loader vs Alien-Queen Alien(All Hail the Queen)(Power-Loader vs Alien)-Dwayne Hicks, Private Hudson, Lieutenant Gorman, Private Vasquez, Ellen Ripley(Alien), Newt, Carter Burke, Bishop, Ellen Ripley(Power-Loader)

Prometheus comes next week
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Edited 10 times - Last edited at 20:16:57 10/05/2017 by King-Pen Krazy
#4 Posted: 23:01:42 05/04/2017 | Topic Creator
I've officially decided what movies I'm going to lego-fy next year

However I won't announce them until June
But I will give you some hints

The first one is a movie from a book
The next one is 5
Then comes the one that has a stupid rumor with another movie
One I might do has a dilophasourus
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:33:55 23/04/2017 by King-Pen Krazy
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8179
#5 Posted: 02:07:35 23/04/2017
As Fandom mod I am moving this to Non-Spyro. This has literally nothing to do with Skylanders or Spyro. Please keep topics in the correct sections.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:08:17 23/04/2017 by Trix Master 100
#6 Posted: 21:44:40 09/05/2017 | Topic Creator
I've decided to cancel the Stranger Things and do Geostorm

I've been watching Stranger Things recently, and I can't really find anything to make a level about.
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#7 Posted: 01:20:31 16/12/2017 | Topic Creator
Okay, hold up here

I've changed up some things

Lego Alien Covenant is not gonna be a thing anymore, so I will start on all, my other projects that I can
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#8 Posted: 01:25:41 16/12/2017 | Topic Creator
Lego Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle

Story:Four high school kids discover an old video game console and are drawn into the game's jungle setting, literally becoming the adult avatars they chose. What they discover is that you don't just play Jumanji - you must survive it. To beat the game and return to the real world, they'll have to go on the most dangerous adventure of their lives, discover what Alan Parrish left 20 years ago, and change the way they think about themselves - or they'll be stuck in the game forever.

Characters:
Dr. Smolder Bravestone
Professor Shelly Oberon
Ruby Roundhouse
Franklin "Moose" Finbar
Jefferson "Seaplane" McDonough
John Hardin Van Pelt
Nigel
Spencer Gilpin
Bethany Walker
Anthony "Fridge" Johnson
Martha Kaply
Principal Bently
Alex Vreeke
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#9 Posted: 01:28:30 16/12/2017 | Topic Creator
Lego Ready Player One

Story:Wade Watts (Tye Sheridan) is a teenager from Columbus, Ohio who frequents the OASIS and attempts to win "Anorak’s Game", a game created by the recently-deceased creator of the OASIS, James Halliday (Mark Rylance), in search of its Easter Egg. The winner is to be granted full ownership of the OASIS and Halliday's $240 billion fortune. While Wade works with several friends from the OASIS to discover Anorak's treasure, the corporate giant Innovative Online Industries (IOI) employs a number of players to try to discover the treasure first and seize control of OASIS for themselves.

Characters:
Wade Watts
Wade Watts(Oasis)
Parzival
Samantha Cook
Samantha Cook(Oasis)
Nolan Sorrento
Ogden Morrow
James Halliday
Anorak
Daito
Aech
Shoto
(Other random easter eggs will be characters because why not)
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#10 Posted: 01:30:24 16/12/2017 | Topic Creator
Lego Rampage

Storysmilierimatologist Davis Okoye (Dwayne Johnson), a man who keeps people at a distance, shares an unshakable bond with George, the extraordinarily intelligent, albino silverback gorilla who has been in his care most of its life. But an otherworldly genetic experiment that has found its way to Earth mutates this once gentle ape into a raging creature of enormous size. To make matters worse, it’s soon discovered that a wolf (Ralph) and a crocodile (Lizzie) have gone under similar changes. As these newly created apex predators battle each other for supremacy and tear across North America, destroying everything in their path, Okoye teams with a discredited genetic engineer (Naomie Harris) to secure an antidote, fight his way through the ever-changing battlefield, and not only to halt a global catastrophe, but to save the fearsome creature that was once his friend.[1]

Characters:
David Okoye
Dr. Kate Caldwell
Claire Wyden
Burke
Agent Russell
George
Ralph
Lizzie
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#11 Posted: 18:37:22 20/04/2018 | Topic Creator
Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom

Characters:
Owen Grady
Owen Grady(Bar)
Owen Grady(Estate)
Owen Grady(Survivor)
Claire Dearing
Claire Dearing(Bar)
Claire Dearing(Estate)
Claire Dearing(Survivor)
Dr. Henry Wu
Benjamin Lockwood
Ken Wheatley
Franklin Webb
Franklin Webb(Survivor)
Zia Rodriguez
Eli Mills
Maisie Lockwood
Dr. Ian Malcom
Submarine Pilot

Dinosaurs:
Blue
T-Rex
Carnotaurus
Pterodactyl
Triceritops
Mosasaurus
Indoraptor
Brachiosaurus
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me