Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
how
BigBoom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#1 Posted: 03:02:53 06/03/2017 | Topic Creator
how to cure radical depression B)
---
this user has died. written on a note was their darkspyro login. they say hello from beyond the grave.
BigBoom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#2 Posted: 03:05:03 06/03/2017 | Topic Creator
follo
*bloop*
---
this user has died. written on a note was their darkspyro login. they say hello from beyond the grave.
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#3 Posted: 03:07:32 06/03/2017
[User Posted Image]
:O .....
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Crystal Clover Blue Sparx Gems: 603
#4 Posted: 03:07:59 06/03/2017
my miracle cure...
[User Posted Image]

...give u a gun
---
boop the snoot
wiicom Red Sparx Gems: 29
#5 Posted: 03:10:01 06/03/2017
An actual quote by Guy Fieri on the Origins of Flavortown

“On camera, I once said, ‘This pizza looks like a manhole cover in Flavortown.’ Willy Wonka had a chocolate stream, you know? So it’s taking these iconic food items, these iconic food moments, and giving them a home. They all live in Flavortown. It’s like one of those things in The Matrix: You can only get down with Flavortown if you believe in Flavortown. I have people walk up to me and say, ‘Hey, I’m a citizen of Flavortown.’ I have people that want to pledge to be a city council member of Flavortown or the mechanic. It doesn’t stop. What would be the airline of Flavortown? Sausage Airlines? It just doesn’t stop. I just said it, and then people heard it. Of course, there’s no Flavortown—unless you believe in it.” – Guy Fieri (Vice, “Munchies”)

[User Posted Image]
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#6 Posted: 03:30:17 06/03/2017
Quote: shorty

[User Posted Image]

rat in hand
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#7 Posted: 04:45:28 06/03/2017
Quote: wiicom
An actual quote by Guy Fieri on the Origins of Flavortown

“On camera, I once said, ‘This pizza looks like a manhole cover in Flavortown.’ Willy Wonka had a chocolate stream, you know? So it’s taking these iconic food items, these iconic food moments, and giving them a home. They all live in Flavortown. It’s like one of those things in The Matrix: You can only get down with Flavortown if you believe in Flavortown. I have people walk up to me and say, ‘Hey, I’m a citizen of Flavortown.’ I have people that want to pledge to be a city council member of Flavortown or the mechanic. It doesn’t stop. What would be the airline of Flavortown? Sausage Airlines? It just doesn’t stop. I just said it, and then people heard it. Of course, there’s no Flavortown—unless you believe in it.” – Guy Fieri (Vice, “Munchies”)

[User Posted Image]

im shook
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me