Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Project Scales - Legend of Spyro film remake
Page 1 of 1
Project Scales - Legend of Spyro film remake
Demon Red Sparx Gems: 84
#1 Posted: 12:04:02 05/03/2017 | Topic Creator
About Myself and the Project:

Demon: Director/Scriptwriter/editor
Email: Rebecca-barrett@virginmedia.com

I am just part of the fanbase and want to remake the Legend of Spyro trilogy but to a darker standard as I know that most of the people that played the first game were quite young back in 2006. For some of us, after news broke that the Spyro 3D film was cancelled, it was a harsh blow, and then to hear that Activision was moving in the direction of Skylanders, anger was rampant within the community.

So here I am, hoping to make this movie great. I am hoping to make the first game into a film with two new OC's and some extra detail into the film through extra scenes that were scrapped in development of the game.

Some people who decide to join will need to be using Blender to animate, rig and model the characters, you will to make the characters look as close to their concept art as you possibly can, otherwise it won't be used. Others will need to draw in the traditional art of the game for flashbacks.

For myself, I am the only script-writer and editor. I also need concept artists for character designs (for ones I don't find online), props and landscapes. A LOT of spots are open if you want to join the crew to help make this movie. I am in need of Animators and Modelers and Artists. But if you wish to join you have to be quite active.

Email me if you wish to put your commitment to this group and want more information about joining the group. Depending on the role you want, I will email you everything you need.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:18:06 05/03/2017 by Demon
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#2 Posted: 18:36:50 05/03/2017
Cool!

So, are you guys gonna hold auditions for the characters,or are you guys gonna voice them?
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Demon Red Sparx Gems: 84
#3 Posted: 19:08:11 05/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Well, before I think about voices, I need to get everything else done :/ Would you want to help, even if you don't want to, would you mind spreading the word on this forum and anywhere else?
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#4 Posted: 23:48:47 12/03/2017
Quote: Demon
Well, before I think about voices, I need to get everything else done :/ Would you want to help, even if you don't want to, would you mind spreading the word on this forum and anywhere else?

I probably won't be able to voice any of the characters, unless my parents say I can, I will try to help a bit though.

However, if you want any ideas, just ask me
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Gharlant Green Sparx Gems: 479
#5 Posted: 05:07:42 20/01/2019
Nice.
BroGuy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1079
#6 Posted: 16:17:23 02/02/2019
Neat
___
---
NoUb
Hermione Green Sparx Gems: 213
#7 Posted: 12:16:20 04/02/2019
Quote: FedUpWolf
Awesome! Keep us updated on this please! Unfortunately I can't really help you with any of the production of the film but I think Youtube could be a good place to find voice actors maybe?

Seeing as how this topic was inactive before the bump and the original poster hasn't visited the site in over a year, it's probably safe to assume that this is a dead project.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#8 Posted: 16:08:11 04/02/2019
This is like the third attempt at an LoS movie, FedUpWolf, people don't really notice how much work it is without directly getting the models and rigs out of the original games. There's SFM mods but even then, you're not getting more than a 6 minute tribute without a lot of unpaid, thankless work.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me