darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning > Possible lyrics for first part of Cynder's theme
Page 1 of 1
Possible lyrics for first part of Cynder's theme
Convex Red Sparx Gems: 38
#1 Posted: 02:25:16 03/03/2017 | Topic Creator
I think "Domino non licet ire tuo" MIGHT be the first part of this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdFYkNxS-Nw for two reasons. one, it is from a Ovid poem as we now know the lyrics come from. two, it translates roughly to "the owner is not allowed to go" which would make a lot of sense.
madison-dwrd Emerald Sparx Gems: 3201
#2 Posted: 05:14:50 08/05/2017
This is awesome! I'm so glad other people are interested in this. I'm definitely interested in finding out more about what the lyrics are for some of the music in ANB (and TEN and DOTD, of course). If I think I've found anything I'll definitely post it here. Here's hoping we find out even more about the fantastic music this game has smilie

And just in case anyone randomly stumbles across this topic that didn't hear about when we first attempted this (and we actually heard back from one of the composers for this series, Rebecca Kneubuhl!) here's a link to that topic, which is closed now: //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=97776
---
You gotta believe!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me