Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Imaginators Continued (CK's Ideas)
Page 1 of 1
Imaginators Continued (CK's Ideas)
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#1 Posted: 23:12:56 20/02/2017 | Topic Creator
Coming to Skylanders: Imaginators on October 15th, 2017...YEAR 2!

Featuring:
30 new characters (10 new Senseis, 10 Lightcores, 10 Villains)
2 new Guest Stars (Hunter, Ripto)
1 Guest Star Adventure Pack (Valley Of Avalar)
1 Expansion Pack - The Malefor Chronicles (5 levels and 1 boss fight with a mini story arc)

Senseis:
Hive Mind - Magic Ninja (A purple, wasp-like insect. She can throw out mystical ninja stars and summon buggy helpers.)
Mysticat - Lightcore Magic Sorcerer (Glowing staff and orb.)
??? - ???

Aquamarine - Water Sorcerer (Mermaid with a sea shell staff. Can cast water spells and summon turtle helpers.)
Tidepool - Lightcore Water Quickshot (Glowing eyes and shot from squid gun.)
Gulper - Water Sentinel (Double-ended staff which he swings. Slides around and can also perform soda and bubble attacks.)

??? - Tech Knight
Ro-Bow - Lightcore Tech Bowslinger (Glowing eye.)
Bomb Shell - Tech Bazooker (Has a cannon on his back which he shoots missiles from. Can also hide in his shell to restore health.)

Bamboozle - Life Swashbuckler (An agile spider monkey with two bamboo eskrima sticks which he swings and attacks with.)
Ambush - Lightcore Life Knight (Glowing eyes and sword.)
Cuckoo Clocker - Life Smasher (Has a birdhouse club which he can smash with and summon bird helpers from.)

Krakatoa - Fire Brawler (A fiery squid with a fiery hammer/club/mace of sorts.)
Flare Wolf - Lightcore Fire Bazooker (Glowing Mohawk, tail and bazooka flames.)
Chef Pepper Jack - Fire Brawler (Throws fiery punches. Can toss out exploding peppers and breath fire, too.)

??? - Earth ???
Barbella - Lightcore Earth Sentinel (Glowing ends of staff.)
Fisticuffs - Earth Bowslinger (Has a wooden bow which he shoots toilet plungers from. Can also summon Evilikin helpers and bowl his head like a bowling ball.)

Thundertaker - Air Sentinel (A female storm giant with a powerful staff that can summon and control giant lightning bolts.)
Air Strike - Lightcore Air Brawler (His fist and Birdie's eyes glow.)
Dreamcatcher - Air Ninja (Throws out two giant ninja stars that float beside her. Can also summon her bow minions and blast rainbow lasers from her eyes.)

Death Metal - Undead Brawler (A steampunk robot shaped like a giant skull with huge fists.)
Chopscotch - Lightcore Undead Smasher (Her eyes glow.)
??? - Undead ???

Flashbright - Light Bazooker (A
Luminous - Light Knight (Has a crystal sword. Also summons spotlights that lock onto enemies and magic stone shields that protect him.)

Void - Dark Quickshot (A dark cyclops with two guns that shoot black hole shots.)
Nightshade - Dark Swashbuckler (Has two cutlasses which he slashes and throws. Can also create shadow clouds which hide him.)

---
Guest Stars:
Hunter - Life Bowslinger (Has his classic bow. Can shoot arrows, perform acrobatic moves, and disguise himself as other animals, like sheep.)
Ripto - Fire Sorcerer (Shoots fireballs from his wand, can turn into his monster form and can create electric shockwaves.)

---
Adventure Pack:
Valley Of Avalar (Guest Star Adventure Pack)
Plot: Along with Elora, save the Valley of Avalar from Gnasty Gnorc and his army of minions
Contents: Hunter and Ripto

---
Expansion Pack:
The Malefor Chronicles
Plot: The fearsome Malefor has risen once again and is destroying Skylands! Now, with the power of the Elder Dragons, you must defeat him before it is too late!
Levels:
1. ???
2. ???
3. ???
4. ???
5. Malefor's Stronghold
Boss Fight: Malefor
Contents: Flashbright, Void, Dark Creation Crystal
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Edited 10 times - Last edited at 19:49:57 29/05/2017 by Chompy-King257
TechSkylander15 Green Sparx Gems: 276
#2 Posted: 05:27:38 30/05/2017
Insect Skylanders are so cool, and I love that Hive Mind is playing with their group behavior more than Dune Bug and High Five did! And Void's Black Hole shots sound really neat!

It's so great to see all the Doom Raiders as senseis (Cutlasses! They're the perfect way to work Nightshade into a battle class!), and their powers sound like they'd be really rad! The other returning villains fit in real nicely, too! (Bomb Shell makes a lot more sense as Tech than Magic!)

I was honestly thinking "Well, LightCore Skylanders have been done for a bit, and that's sad, but I don't see much reason to keep them" a while back-but oh my god, I need LightCore Flare Wolf.
#3 Posted: 12:13:23 30/05/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: TechSkylander15
Insect Skylanders are so cool, and I love that Hive Mind is playing with their group behavior more than Dune Bug and High Five did! And Void's Black Hole shots sound really neat!

It's so great to see all the Doom Raiders as senseis (Cutlasses! They're the perfect way to work Nightshade into a battle class!), and their powers sound like they'd be really rad! The other returning villains fit in real nicely, too! (Bomb Shell makes a lot more sense as Tech than Magic!)

I was honestly thinking "Well, LightCore Skylanders have been done for a bit, and that's sad, but I don't see much reason to keep them" a while back-but oh my god, I need LightCore Flare Wolf.

Thanks! I'm glad to see it all work out!
---
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3389
#4 Posted: 21:51:26 30/05/2017
Wait, shouldn't Master Krakatoa be of the SMASHER class if he has a mace/club as a weapon?
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmilie
#5 Posted: 00:56:19 31/05/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: SkylandrPurists
Wait, shouldn't Master Krakatoa be of the SMASHER class if he has a mace/club as a weapon?

whoops, forgot to edit that. yeah he's meant to be a smasher.
---
JLrosen Yellow Sparx Gems: 1110
#6 Posted: 18:52:57 31/05/2017
Where did you find this out, Chompy-King257?
---
What is there left for this franchise?!
#7 Posted: 21:23:55 31/05/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: JLrosen
Where did you find this out, Chompy-King257?

It's in the fandom board for a reason.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me