Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Site Polls > Favourite Upgrade Path: Crash Bandicoot
Page 1 of 1

Favourite Upgrade Path: Crash Bandicoot

Spin to Win Poll 35% (87)
Crates a Plenty Poll 33% (80)
Don't have him Poll 17% (42)
Never played Imaginators Poll 15% (37)
Favourite Upgrade Path: Crash Bandicoot
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13873
#1 Posted: 18:22:30 20/02/2017 | Topic Creator
And so it seems that Wolfgang's Soundermeister is the slightly more popular path.

Included in his own special version of the PlayStation Starter Packs Crash Bandicoot joined the Skylanders as a Brawler Sensei. But do you prefer to upgrade his spinning or his crates?

[User Posted Image] Spin to Win
Twirl towards freedom and victory with more powerful and useful spin attacks.
Aku Aku Dash Suction Cyclone Spin Go Yo-Yo Go Yo-Yo Go!
[User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image]
Run faster after reviving while under Aku Aku's protection. Aku Aku also shields for a longer time. Keep pressing (Square) to keep the spin going. Enemies are suctioned in, knocked away, and hit harder when punched. Movement speed slightly decays over time. Press (Square) three times or more to combo the spin for more area and (Square) combo attacks do more damage. Spinning retains its initial speed for a longer time.
Crates a Plenty
Litter the battlefield with crates and pack them each with more of a punch.
Four Squares Blasting Impression Dynamight
[User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image]
Hold (Triangle) to throw crates around in a circle. Makes spinning afterwarsd a crate idea! Jump on a crate to make a shockwave that knocks enemies down in a big area. Crate explosions cover a larger area and do more damage.
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
Halvmorke Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#2 Posted: 20:53:44 20/02/2017
Spin to Win! As I said before:

I know that everybody will take the crates path in order to get extra lifes and the "wumpa-zooka" more easily at first, and it's a safer path to attack. Throwing TNT crates is a nice homage and addition to the character, but basing his attacks on it... it's not the way to go for me, it doesn't feel really like playing with Crash. Spin to go is just a matter of getting used to it, and it works for me, I love it. You just spins without stopping, hiting everything in your path and avoiding as much attacks as you can. It's easy and effective, above all with the stage full of small-medium enemies. After a bit of combat, bazookas and extra lifes will pop almost automatically all over the first few crates you throw. And the Aku Aku protection shield does around 150 damage per second to any it touches while it lasts... it's absolutely amazing.
---
Elite: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Senseis: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
skymaster284 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1301
#3 Posted: 21:08:18 20/02/2017
How do the Crates lose? THEY'RE FLIPPIN' TNT CRATES!!!
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3389
#4 Posted: 22:27:38 20/02/2017
smilie Viridi
UPGRADE PATH: Spin to Win
REASON: Crash's spin is really his signature move, and I want to advance it (plus Aku Aku's protection bonus doesn't hurt either). I occasionally use the crates, though.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmilie
kczportalmaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1635
#5 Posted: 12:59:44 21/02/2017
i prefer spin to win for easy to use
---
go home villains your all drunk off for your G()D DVWN @5535
TrapGiant Blue Sparx Gems: 547
#6 Posted: 16:39:24 21/02/2017
Crates A Plenty.
---
"Science is a horizon to search for, not a prize to hold in your hand..."-Smart Waddles
Sworn2Skylands Yellow Sparx Gems: 1353
#7 Posted: 19:30:48 21/02/2017
Both paths have their advantages, but I voted crates a plenty. Crash's spin path may be a little bit more powerful on spin to win, but suction cyclone spin is a disaster--sucking enemies in so they can have even less difficulty hitting you and having movement speed go down? No thank you. Besides, I've noticed that Crash's spin attack also has this weird lag where he can't spin endlessly the first time (and it automatically gets interrupted no matter how much you jam on Attack 1) and you have to restart the spin again before he can spin for an indefinite period of time. Furthermore, the crates are a lot easier to use and are better for making enemies flinch or even fall over, if you jump on one. Another thing to mention is that the four squares upgrade just takes a second to get all of the crates out and really boosts the damage output of his next spin in a big area--and it's a lot easier to avoid Crash's regular spin combo than it is to avoid a spin combo where crates also happen to be flying through the air at high speed. With the bigger explosions, knockdown effect from jumping on a crate and other many disruptive upgrades found on this path, crates a plenty is also better for crowd control too.
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#8 Posted: 23:11:45 21/02/2017
Crates A Plenty is honestly very useful because it makes the crate attack way more viable in combat. It fits with my playstyle way better.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me