darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > Scrapped Spellpunk Library level footage
Page 1 of 1
Scrapped Spellpunk Library level footage
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#1 Posted: 21:17:46 30/01/2017 | Topic Creator
What the heck this looks so good, why did they scrap this level and replaced it with the boring Spelpunk library we have now? also that life bar is amazing.

https://vimeo.com/168497951

Whats your opinion on this?
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#2 Posted: 21:43:27 07/09/2017
I don't have nearly enough knowledge of how development work to criticize the fact they choose to remove this portion of the level, they probably had good reasons to do so, but I still can't get over it.

It would have worked perfectly well as an introduction for Spell Punk Library and would have added more regular-gameplay lenght to it.
What makes me even more confused is that they also cut an enemy type and some puzzle mechanic of some sort.
I mean... They were all already there and looked finalized, why not include them at that point?

Also, never payed too much attention to the HUD but I can honestly say I prefer it a lot over the final one.
Maybe the animated Skylander might have been a little distractive but they could have simply shrunk it a bit, and also add a way to know which vehicle you were using.
It's a double shame because we rarelly get to see the various expressions our characters make while interacting with the environment.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me