Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders: Mech Mayham
DreamTeam Yellow Sparx Gems: 1503
#1 Posted: 20:06:45 21/01/2017 | Topic Creator
First of all, i had the idea of doing this and saw the ZapNorris had just done it, but whatever, I'm gonna make my own now!

Story: Kaos, nowhere left to hide... has been running around skylands, after his castle was destroyed, he found a "Abandoned" shop, he didn't know what it was at the time and decided to enter and maybe turn it into his new evil lair! As he entered he saw a painting on the wall, with a giant tear through it, like a giant monster had scratched it, he saw there was a room behind this painting, he entered and went down the staircase, which lead to a large door, there was a thing of metal plating beside it, it was dusty, but Kaos could tell it said "Mr.Markus Greains" he didn't remember the name, and opened the door. What he had seen before him was incredible, a room, full of robotic armor, but before Kaos got in one of these suits, he wondered, "What made that scratch in the painting" right after that a giant monster came forth to Kaos and growled, In his growl all you could hear was a faint voice, "Go Back Now" "It's Unsafe" "But.. Nobody Came..." Kaos backed away slowly and looked in the bests eyes, and said, "I am Kaos! I will rule over you from now on!" the monster wasn't pleased. Kaos quickly ran off, with the monster chasing after him, after tricking the monster too attack a sheep, Kaos snuck inside, shut the door and knocked over a potion. Then Kaos found a switch and turned on the room, hearing a robotic voice "Welcome to the testing facility of Portal Master Markus Greains, if you have stumbled into this room accidentally, i will contact the skylanders to save you, they should be here soon, good luck" when the skylanders arrived they saw Kaos was the one who was trapped, and... it just scared him away, Eon walked through the crowd of skylanders and looked at a puddle on the floor, he knocked it over, we need to be on high alert, Kaos has been hit with the beast.. Then the skylanders fixed the shop up, and used the secret room as there hideout, incase Kaos returned, they eventually fixed up the mech from being bored and used them, now there waiting on Kaos, before Kaos, transforms

Warriors: 2 Per Element
Reposes: 2 Per Element
Mechs: 2 Per Element
Mech Add Ons: 2 per element
New Cores: 1 Per Element

Warriors and there Mechs

IDK YET
---
i dont know what else to say, xox
Also i dont really care for skylanders anymore
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3389
#2 Posted: 22:42:12 21/01/2017
You know, between you and ZapNorris, I think there is a mecha theme going round here.

I'm not complaining, I think Skylanders in Mechs is SUPER AWESOME
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmilie
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#3 Posted: 02:35:57 26/01/2017
nice!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me