Forum

Skylanders Academy

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Worst Episode?
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#1 Posted: 18:21:17 12/01/2017 | Topic Creator
Just wondering, whats the worst episode in your opinion?

Mine has got to be Crash Landing (unpopular opinion) i just thought the plot and almost everything that happened in that episode were really boring and Spyro's mancrush for Crash got a bit annoying to me... i mean in the show Spyro never really thought anyone was better than him and there are many Skylanders who are just as, if not more awesome than Crash but for some reason he falls like a brick for him? i also didn't like how Crash acted, i don't care about the fact that he talks but he should be more a goofball personality wise.

So yeah, whats your least favorite episode and why? share your thoughts smilie
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#2 Posted: 19:30:31 12/01/2017
I disagree greatly about your opinion about Crash Landing, but that's an argument for another day.

I guess my least favorite episode was "My Way or The Sky Way" because it seemed like they exaggerated Jet Vac's personality for the sake of a moral. It's not really consistent between the first episode and this. Anger Management makes sense... This episode does not!
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#3 Posted: 20:07:52 12/01/2017
"The Skylands Are Falling!" Mainly because it felt like it was just kickstarting the overarching plot they promised and felt pretty pointless otherwise.
And that's even with "Beard Science", mind you. I mean, that episode wasn't trying to be serious or connect to the story, so I forgive it more for it's pointlessness.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:08:23 12/01/2017 by AdamGregory03
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#4 Posted: 20:13:19 12/01/2017
Yeah, Beard Science is weird, nonsensical filler, but The Skylands are Falling almost has a checklist for unused plot. From The Darkness, to Dark Spyro, to actually seeing the villains taking a day off instead of the 5 seconds as they go back to normal.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:13:30 12/01/2017 by Bifrost
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#5 Posted: 21:46:51 12/01/2017
I agree with you on crash landing.

also next person who talks **** about beard science get slapped
#6 Posted: 22:17:31 12/01/2017
Well I don't like episodes where the villain's life turns around without any horrible acts but has it taken away because status quo. Would've liked Kaos to at least still be noticed and all.

Also the whole thing with Eon just being invisible without the beard to A-team but still noticed by B-team when he talked made no sense.
---
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#7 Posted: 02:19:20 13/01/2017
Quote: Drawdler

The ironic part is that this is a phrase from Chicken Little, which is considered the worst Walt Disney Animation film.
---
Bruh
ladala Yellow Sparx Gems: 1935
#8 Posted: 02:35:54 13/01/2017
Huh, I really enjoyed "Beard Science" and "The Skylands are Falling!" "Beard Science" just from a pure entertainment perspective on the Kaos side of things, and "The Skylands are Falling!" for... probably bad reasons. Mostly revolving around Spyro being the main character that episode though, but also for references that probably weren't purposeful.

For my least favorites it'd have to be "Space Invaders" and "Pop Rocks." I'm really not a fan of plots that are caused by misinformation, and those definitely qualify, especially "Space Invaders." It's frustrating watching everyone think Stealth Elf's dead and that Kaos suddenly got good at combat when the audience knows it's not the case. Same with Pop Fizz not realizing Wolfgang was evil when the audience knows he is.
---
Thank you for releasing me!
omer1698 Gold Sparx Gems: 2258
#9 Posted: 08:18:48 13/01/2017
i would say "the skylands are falling", i dont think i t was a bad episode but they misst a good opportunity for a quastion mark in the end. think about it:
spyro sleep in his bed after the events of the episode when he is having a nightmare, suddnly spyro jump of his bed breathing havely and his eyes were glowing in purple for few secands. he shakes his head mammbling
"it was just a bad dream" and go back to sleep.
if they would play thier cards right we could have a hint for an episdoe that introdouce dark spyro, i mean with all the evil that was inside this black hole thing somthing has got to happen to spyro when he was inside right?.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:25:27 13/01/2017 by omer1698
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#10 Posted: 20:10:55 13/01/2017
For me the three episodes I dislike are My Way or the Sky Way, Beard Science and Anger Mismanagement. Anger Mismanagement is the one I like more than the other two, but it was still pretty cliche.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#11 Posted: 11:58:49 27/01/2017
My way or the sky way and The Skylands are falling
Spellslamzer75 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1333
#12 Posted: 08:01:20 30/01/2017
There were no episodes I disliked all that much, but I'd say the one I liked the least was probably Missing Links. Mostly because it felt like it was just advertising for Imaginators, and neither King Pen or Cy were ever mentioned again.
---
Strength, courage, and evil
Glitchy Witchy Blue Sparx Gems: 911
#13 Posted: 16:31:29 04/02/2017
Overall I like this show very much. There are no episodes I hate. But the episode I like the least, is episode 9. The whole episode was just so off for me. And I have a difficult relationship with Eon, and it didn't help me like him more...
There are still some pretty nice moments tho!
---
''Ah'm all about, hilarity!''
SkyFan91 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1806
#14 Posted: 01:01:16 21/06/2017
Beard Science is my least favourite.

(Also whoever talks **** about my boy Crash is gonna get bopped)
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#15 Posted: 02:05:47 21/06/2017
Quote: Crash10

The ironic part is that this is a phrase from Chicken Little, which is considered the worst Walt Disney Animation film.

Dude, that film was my childhood
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#16 Posted: 15:49:22 21/06/2017
Quote: King-Pen Krazy
Quote: Crash10

Dude, that film was my childhood

Yeah, I watched it a lot as a kid too, but that doesn't change the fact that most people didn't liked it.
---
Bruh
#17 Posted: 16:05:08 21/06/2017
Doesn't change the fact that the movie's characters are disturbingly mean-spirited as well. A lot of the verbal abuse the characters get goes over your head as a kid, but that movie really strayed too far from Disney for most people.

edit: a month later, decided on Beard Science. That episode is half nonsensical filler that confuses you before the jokes and... Feel bad moments where you just can't laugh at the attempts since it's actually depressing. The one next is still bad and rushed and is going an entirely different direction in some lines of dialog, but Kaos' scenes are gold and the interactions are all entertaining and funny despite the plot. You can actually skip Beard Science and nothing changes about the characters or lore except for the beard tentacle powers.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 02:00:25 12/07/2017 by Bifrost
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#18 Posted: 05:52:02 27/11/2017
I guess i'm tied between The Skylands are Falling and Elementary, My Dear Eruptor. I'm just not a fan of the Eruptor eps, but Sprocket is in it so I guess that's a plus.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me