Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Dragon Army
DreamTeam Yellow Sparx Gems: 1503
#1 Posted: 22:41:49 01/01/2017 | Topic Creator
Characters in Dragon Army:
Spyro - Dragon Army Leader
Cynder - Co-Leader
Drobot - Mechanic
Whirlwind - Lookout Leader
Flashwing and Blades - Lookout
High Five - Gardener
Scratch and Camo - Attackers
Bash - Factory Worker
Zap - Technician

CHAPTER 1

Spyro walks into the lookout tower to check on the workers. "Hey, how are you doing up here?" Spyro asked as if he really cared, but inside, he was determined to find out who was stealing all the gemstones around the area! He really was edging to ask if they had seen anything. "Great! Thanks for caring!" Says Flashwing as she looks at Spyro's face noticing he doesn't care. "I know you wanna find out who has been stealing all the, VERY, shiny rocks, but atleast pretend good, that you care" "Uhh, sorry.. Where are Whirlwind and Blades?" Asked Spyro "Oh, Well there gone looking for anything! They said they would send a lockdown signal to the fort if something goes wron-" Flashwing was quickly interrupted by the sound of a loud alarm and large metal doors closing. "Uh Oh... I wonder whats wron-" Flashwing was again cut off by another noise, the sound of horns, around the size of Spyro's, trying to knock down the metal doors. "Whats that noise?" Spyro asked himself and then heard a loud, booming, large, voice cut through...

"I'M GETTING YOU SPYRO!!!"

Characters We have met so far: Spyro, Flashwing, The Mysterious Character
---
i dont know what else to say, xox
Also i dont really care for skylanders anymore
DreamTeam Yellow Sparx Gems: 1503
#2 Posted: 18:45:51 02/01/2017 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2

Spyro hearing this loud voice threatening him, easily was hoping it was not what he first thought "Maybe he wants to get me to give me a present?" Flashwing sighed, "You and I both know what he meant! But i am very worried about Whirlwind and-" Flashwing was interrupted by Blades calling her. She answers the call! "WHAT IS GOING ON!!!!!" Flashwing screamed through the phone. "Woah! Calm Down, Have you seen Whirlwind? The last thing i remember is fainting and when i woke up, Whirlwind was gone, all i see where we were left is a cluster of traptanium right were she was down by." Blades asked, but speaking very quickly as if he's in trouble.

CHAPTER 2 PART 2 COMING SOON
---
i dont know what else to say, xox
Also i dont really care for skylanders anymore
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me