Page 1 of 1
Blindfolded run of Artisans
madison-dwrd Emerald Sparx Gems: 3201
#1 Posted: 15:44:06 12/12/2016 | Topic Creator
Recently I wondered if anyone had played Spyro while blindfolded, so I looked around but didn't find much. I did find this video of someone going through the Artisans world and made it to the balloonist to go to Peace Keepers in under 10 minutes, and it's pretty impressive. I put the video below.

I was wondering if anyone is interested in trying this or has ever tried it before, as now I'm interested in trying to go for Artisans and Peace Keepers (though that's it, as getting thieves would be nearly impossible blind). I was originally concerned with how he could enter Toasty so early, as the dragon always says it will only open if you "complete another Artisan land," but now I realize that just means going through a Return Home, which he does in the video in Dark Hollow. Anyway, I'm currently trying this out and it's a ton of fun- rolling finally has a use! smilie I hope to see others attempt this in the future so we can find new and improved routes and share ideas, and maybe someday get past Peace Keepers. smilie

---
You gotta believe!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:10:29 14/12/2016 by madison-dwrd
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7713
#2 Posted: 16:20:53 14/12/2016
I've needed this in my life
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me