Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Honest Skylanders Trailers
Page 1 of 1
Honest Skylanders Trailers
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1 Posted: 00:47:54 08/12/2016 | Topic Creator
just something i typed up. more coming soon

From the company that makes only two games anymore, and those people who made that Madagascar PS2 game, comes the 6th installment of the skylanders franchise- that everybody only cares about because they put Crash Bandicoot in it.

SKYLANDERS: IMAGINATORS

Journey into skylands, a magical place that can’t keep it’s **** together for more than a year at a time, To stop Kaos, a cancer-surviving midget, from summoning an infernal brain demon and taking over… even though he had total control in the 5th game.

Now, you can use the power of your Imagination, and your Bank Account, to create your own skylanders- with a good amount of body and color choices, but only 10 or so movesets that you can’t ****ing change after you choose it.

Now, the senseis have arrived- with 18 new characters, 11 reformed villains for some reason, and two crash bandicoot characters that broke twitter! And don’t think you’re getting out easy, because Activision will constantly remind you to buy more through in-game advertisements, locked areas, and microtransactions in a game that already costs 70 dollars!

Get ready to explore skylands, by mashing the X button through 10 short levels, only to be dumped into the Post-Game, that’s the same thing, but with a slight difficulty curve.

So grab your portal of power, empty your wallet, and get ready to embark on a journey with 31 brand new skylanders.. And you bet your sweet ass we’re naming them all!

Starring-

March Of The King Pens
Bay-onetta
Makes No ****ing Sense
Named After Steak
Bootleg Garnet
King Midas, The 2016 Remake
The City Of Ember
Flareon with a GUN
So, are we gonna ignore the fact they gave this one OCD?
Weed Man
I Whip My Hair Back And Forth
Probably A Pedophile
The Greatest Rapper To Ever Live
Slytherin
An Edgy Fursuit
Birdman
Taxidermy
Don’t Talk To Me Or My Son Ever Again
Chainsaw Massacre
Pun Of The Year 2016
Erectile Hat Dysfunction
Transgender Cat
Satan
On The Deportation List
Gotta Go Fast!
Condescending Name Robot
Where The Hood, Where The Hood, Where The Hood At
Space Machamp
The Tears Of Manchildren
Dr. Neo Whoretex
Invader Zim
And Your Very Own Nightmare Fuel

Skylanders: Imagimemers

Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me