darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Spyro the Dragon > Yeah, I Ain't Getting the Remaster
Page 1 of 1
Yeah, I Ain't Getting the Remaster [CLOSED]
DS D Yellow Sparx Gems: 1565
#1 Posted: 17:57:48 13/11/2016 | Topic Creator
Crash's 20th Anniversary treatment: Remaster.

Spyro's to-be: same damn thing.

Not gonna get it though because I finally got pissed enough at PlayStation to shift over to Xbox in the future. Goddammit man. They've been playing with our patience for years, and I don't wanna take it anymore.
---
Yo, DEADASS?? BANANAS ARE DEAD???

(Former admin of TapL's Server.)
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#2 Posted: 20:02:47 13/11/2016
Good for you, but it's not gonna change anything. They can do their remaster-but-actually-remake once again and thousands will buy it on nostalgia alone, because that's all that some people cling to with some older franchises.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:06:37 13/11/2016 by Bifrost
Bitmap Yellow Sparx Gems: 1818
#3 Posted: 21:49:01 13/11/2016
Look, we haven't even seen anything of the Crash remasters/remakes yet! We don't even know if Spyro's getting the same treatment! Stop jumping to conclusions. :V
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#4 Posted: 21:52:38 13/11/2016
Don't worry, DS D WANTS those Spyro remasters deep down pff
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#5 Posted: 01:33:08 14/11/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Aura24
Don't worry, DS D WANTS those Spyro remasters deep down pff

Not if they're tied to corporate decisions over lovingly fan service. I'm absolutely not investing in anything Spyro unless it's a fan game or a completely different franchise that at holds a Spyro vibe to it, even if it is very little.

*looks at Fe*
---

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:35:41 14/11/2016 by DS D
#6 Posted: 01:51:09 14/11/2016 | Topic Creator
Except that putting him as a pawn in a completely unrelated franchise was stabbing the patience some of the Spyro fans were having ever since TLoS DotD, Hero's Tail, 3, whatever (myself included), and still does it to this day.

You know what? Screw this topic. I'm closing it the next time it becomes idle enough.
---

#7 Posted: 02:00:59 14/11/2016 | Topic Creator
You guys are part of the problem: you didn't make a stand against what this forum ended up eventually supporting. Hell, most of you fell into the corporate trap that you didn't even know you could've oppressed upon the very announcement of these worsening-for-Spyro's games. A very few of you may have not, but a majority of you have, and because of it, you doomed the fandom, you doomed the franchise, and you doomed Spyro himself to the point he can never get out of the hell hole that's disguised as the piece of candy that looks good but ends up being eventual Pepto Bismol fuel.
---

#8 Posted: 02:06:54 14/11/2016 | Topic Creator
I'm the most OG brick wall that understands what the difference between love and manipulation is. I do not let myself get manipulated.
---

Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me