Page 1 of 1
Help guide [CLOSED]
alexis1213 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1595
#1 Posted: 23:07:40 30/01/2009 | Topic Creator
If you need any help for the game I can help but I can't tell you the moves because I only have it for wii so eh that may be a problem but other wise I can help smilie
---
Waka Tao master! Okami FAQ
Aywas
spyrofan_ Yellow Sparx Gems: 1195
#2 Posted: 19:33:36 31/01/2009
i need help! i have to find the armor in buned lands (spyro and cuýnders last pease)
---
my Deviantart profile: http://spyroexpert.deviantart.com/
alexis1213 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1595
#3 Posted: 19:28:01 01/02/2009 | Topic Creator
Hmmmm.... Well, when you first enter the area were the lava is gotowards the right A.K.A the direction that you pass after going through the gate *the gate made of rocks* were the green crystal is and go spyro's right *if this is wrong thats because I haven;t played DOTD in a week XP* then you see this hill or rock right ? well see the lava jet way far of the back of the screen ? go there and there should be a ledge and be ready to fight. Also you should see green and a red crystal. Once you fight off the little guys then you have a big like scorpion monster. Fight it before time runs out or you will have to go all over the fight again *there time limit dosen't come up* also this is the armour to unlock convexity. once you deafeted them you should see the armour box apear. Then continue ti'll you are at the lava waterfall. See those lines of crystals as soon as you enter the area ? head over to them and turn the opisite direction of the lavafalls then you should see a gap were you can glide to. Glide over there and then you will be in another fight. once the fight is done you should see a dark/black crystal. Destroy it and then you should see the container with Cynder's armour for convexity smilie I hoped this helps you if not I will do that level all over again because I know were all the crystals,amour.and the gems to help Spyro and Cynder's Mana and health smilie or you can e-mail me too if you like =D.
---
Waka Tao master! Okami FAQ
Aywas
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me