Forum

Skylanders Academy

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Create Your Own SA B-Team
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#1 Posted: 11:47:54 11/11/2016 | Topic Creator
So, now that the initial surprise period has passed, it's no secret that the cast of Skylanders Academy has a B-Team with Hex, Rollerbrawl, Wind-Up, Ka-Boom and Snap Shot. They appear more than the other cameos(Food Foght, Flashwing), get full scenes to themselves, and are even important to certain episodes.
But what about the next year? With Cynder confirmed, a possible timeskip means some will graduate, and others will enroll, and many aren't seen or mentioned despite being part of it already(as implied with King Pen). Who should be the new B-Team, cadets and professors?

As an example:
Spitfire, Thread Head, Rip Tide as cadets, Jawbreaker and TKC as professors. Let's say this is a sports-loving team, with Tae Kwon Crow acting as the calmer link.

My suggestion would be Nightfall, Bat Spin, Prism Break, Bad Juju as cadets, and Head Rush as professor. Girls team, except for PB as balance; they would probably be more easily distracted than the current teams but much more about teamwork, rarely seen separated.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:12:30 11/11/2016 by Bifrost
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#2 Posted: 12:01:14 11/11/2016
Chop Chop, Freeze Blade, Stink Bomb and Sprocket. They could be like the "cool kids" at the Academy. Gearshift could be a professor that they pick on because she's the boring hippie archetype.
omer1698 Gold Sparx Gems: 2258
#3 Posted: 13:17:34 11/11/2016
Blades, punk shock, trigger happy and spitfire. they will be the "rivel team" and spyro, stelth elf, pop fizz and eraptur will be challnged by them to all sorts of challenges espicely between spyro and blades. And there professor will be lightning rod that will encourge his students to be the best in everything (he and jet vac really dont like each other).
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:21:09 11/11/2016 by omer1698
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#4 Posted: 14:50:24 11/11/2016
Hex, Roller Brawl, Wind-Up, Chill, and Terrafin. Not just because I want the first three to actually become Skylanders at some point.
Hex is the team's appointed leader, despite her not feeling worthy of such a position (And her arguments with Skull don't help).
Rolller Brawl is care-free and upbeat, and would rather be doing her own thing than going on missions.
Wind-Up is the crazy guy due to being wound up one too many times.
Chill is insanely nice and always stops to apologize to beaten bad guys, and has her own emotional issues.
Terrafin is the professor of the team who's a little too focused on toughing the team up.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#5 Posted: 15:31:54 11/11/2016
What I wish to see is an episode focusing on Eon's Elite with who you would expect with smilie, smilie, smilie, smilie, smilie and smilie. Voodood would be the leader and the wiseman of the team with Ghot Roaster second in command. I'd also like to see smilie, smilie, smilie and smilie as professors or teachers while smilie, smilie, dn:, smilie and smilie as cadets.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
omer1698 Gold Sparx Gems: 2258
#6 Posted: 15:43:11 11/11/2016
I can easily imagine the ten former villains as cadets.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#7 Posted: 15:51:28 11/11/2016
Don't know the other Skylanders enough on account of not owning any games or toys. <.>;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#8 Posted: 16:17:50 11/11/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: HIR
Don't know the other Skylanders enough on account of not owning any games or toys. <.>;

Skylanders Wiki has archived stuff on all the skylanders, from backstories to trivia to special appearances.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#9 Posted: 19:59:18 11/11/2016
All right, given it some more consideration, I decided to revitalize mine.
BTW might make a FanFiction.net story about that but not confirming or denying that ATM.
The team consists of Chill as the leader, Torch, Sprocket, and Pain-Yatta as the team's other members, and Barbella as the professor.
-Chill being the leader who wants to prove she's more than capable of whatever role she's given, but has plenty of obstacles to overcome. (Tina Fey)
-Torch being laid-back and always keeping her cool, but won't rest once she sets her mind to something. (Kimberly Brooks)
-Sprocket being a total gear-head who's really good at fixing machines, and saying words the others don't understand. (Amber Benson)
-Pain-Yatta being a delinquent who was given a chance to do the right thing. (John DiMaggio)
-And Barbella being the tough-as-nails teacher who just wants to set the team on the right path. (Jane Lynch)
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:00:19 11/11/2016 by AdamGregory03
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#10 Posted: 20:04:30 12/11/2016
Team B : Roller Brawl ( Fun Chick ) , Punk shock (Gunner ) , Dro-Bot (The Brain) , Ignitor (Dude with a sad story ) and Prism Break (The Tuff and Dumb big guy in the team ) Kind of similar to suicide squad lol

Team C :Hex (Witch ), Chop Chop (Feels responsabe for the team ) , Astroblast ( Reckless ) , Cynder (Self conscious ) and Sun Burn ( The Cool Guy )

It would be cool to see a team of : Flashwing , Trigger Happy , Chill , Food Fight and Wind-Up

Cadets : Sprocket , Smolderdash , Grim Creeper , Whirl wind , Scratch , Smash hit , Spitfire , fright rider , camo , bash ( Falls in love with Flashwing ) and Gill Grunt

Proffesors : Dr.Krancase (Ends up joining the Doom raiders )
Aurora ( After convincing master Eon )
Ambush , Ember , Pitboss and Chain reaction
Tide pool could be that sexy teacher that seduces master eon
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me