Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders AU Thread
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#1 Posted: 13:33:08 31/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Basically a thread for Skylanders AUs that I thought would be fun to experiment with. If anyone wants to, of course. Feel free to list your own and discuss and all that jazz. In the meantime, here are a couple of AUs that I came up with:

Crash-Landers AU: Basically a role-reversal of sorts, with Crash Bandicoot being the one revived as a Skylander in the first game and Spyro being a guest star later down the line (Alongside Ripto). Dr. Neo Cortex replaces Kaos, obviously. This AU doesn't even take place in Skylands, but on a world that's made up of multiple islands surrounded by an ocean, giving the game a more tropical feel than fantasy.

Golden Queen AU: Basically everything is the same except the Golden Queen is the main antagonist of the games (including the ones before Trap Team) and Kaos is the leader of the Doom Raiders. Also Grave Clobber fills the role of Glumshanks in this AU (with the dynamic having a more Yzma and Kronk vibe). Instead of Kaos' Mom in Swap Force, there's the Golden Granny.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:45:15 31/10/2016 by AdamGregory03
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#2 Posted: 19:00:03 31/10/2016
I have one, I have a Skylanders Academy AU is not 100% Skylanders it´s only in title.

Kingdomlanders AU- This an odd one but it´s an AU where two teams of heroes exist, the Skylanders and the Kingdomlanders and the AU´s story is kinda dark. They try to kill each other and all that jazz and there´s a strong rivality between the two.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:01:07 31/10/2016 by KeybasHedKey
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#3 Posted: 20:01:16 31/10/2016
DS AU-A skylander wakes up in a lonely, decadent and old land. He doesn't remember how he got there or who he is. He walks his eyes through the land , no answers, no signs of life, no signs of hope, only forests, tundras and small scattered ruins of old glories. He is cold and the mercyless rain doesn't wash out the black stain which covers half of his body. Exhausted and hopeless, he kneels down, ready to surrender to the peaceful and cruel atmosphere which embodies everything around him. He wants to close his eyes, he wants to drop his sword. Suddenly, he notices the remains of an old bonfire in the small ruins in his right. He takes refuge, he lifts the fire. The journey has begun.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:02:07 31/10/2016 by angelg
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#4 Posted: 21:44:17 31/10/2016
Darkspyro AU- Where Brooke with skylanders names in their usernames replace that skylander! Ex: I'm sprocket
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me