Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
WoW: Legion
DeathHornxoxo Green Sparx Gems: 381
#1 Posted: 00:23:18 31/10/2016 | Topic Creator
i didn't see a WoW topic on here, any opinions on legion so far? tbh its a lot better than that really ****ty year long patch.
---
only the best of the best remember who i am.
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#2 Posted: 00:29:02 31/10/2016
barely ever played much wow
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#3 Posted: 01:41:08 31/10/2016
good topic

overall, im really enjoying legion!! the whole weapon system thing is pretty interesting and im really liking the story so far :0
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#4 Posted: 03:22:33 31/10/2016
At last, a WoW topic a la recent. Same as Strider, I like the artifact weapon system, though I'm worried about what'll happen to it after Legion.

I also, unlike most of the community, have very little qualms when it comes to the situation of "class fantasy" and balance. To me, class fantasy just helped define the differences between specs, like with rogues and warlocks ... granted there are classes I hardly play in comparison to others, like warriors (only 1 warrior at lv20, compared to max-druid and rising monk, hunter, and shamen).

Oh, as for storyline ... awesome, give or take the obnoxious windchime that is Xe'ra .. Illidan doesn't need justification for his actions.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:24:53 31/10/2016 by theuone
#5 Posted: 04:42:39 31/10/2016
so i have a question :0
ive been considering playing a demon hunter (my other characters are a 107 assassination rogue and a 60 death knight), should i go for it?
id like to finish the legion quests for my rogue, but i dont know how much longer i have until the new max level
should i start a demon hunter soon or later?
#6 Posted: 03:22:13 02/11/2016
I would say go for it, if you can handle more than one character at a time, that is.

I myself have my main druid up to date, give or take, a 104 priest whom is taking a break from the Isles to do the Dragonwrath quests, and a DH of my own whom is doing Stormhiem. Other from them, I'm working on my panda monk in Vashj'ir, lv83-4, a Tauren shamen in Dragonblight, and a worgen hunter (70-71) doing stuff with the Shatt'ari Skyguard before heading to Dragonblight as well. And this are just the characters I'm focusing on.

TL/DR ... I'm an "altoholic".
---
#7 Posted: 02:40:01 08/11/2016
[User Posted Image]

so i made that demon hunter...

so far im enjoying playing her way more than my rogue and death knight :0
#8 Posted: 06:31:03 10/11/2016
Cool DH, hope you have fun more so.

While I can't link any screenshots (due to me being on a tablet instead of laptop), my DH is someone I named Felsting, (There's a bit of a reference in that), and is so far the only character I haven't used the random name generator for. It's fun being mobile as hell and having a glide.

Say, did anyone else here take part in the pre-launch event?
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me