Forum

Skylanders Academy

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Academy > Academy Character Page (Bios of Spyro, Stealth Elf, Eruptor...)
Page 1 of 1
Academy Character Page (Bios of Spyro, Stealth Elf, Eruptor...)
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#1 Posted: 07:50:05 26/10/2016 | Topic Creator
The Academy page on the Skylanders website has been updated with a look at the character personalities of main Skylanders and characters!

https://www.skylanders.com/academy/characters

Quote: Spyro's Bio
That purple blur that just whizzed past your eyes and blew the papers off your desk isn’t your imagination playing tricks on you – it’s Spyro, maybe the greatest Skylander of all time. And this cocky hero would be the first to tell you that! But there’s no denying this is one awesome dragon. Who else can breathe fire, fly like an acrobat through the air, and tell a joke all at the same time? That’s some serious multi-tasking! When the cards are stacked against you, you want a friend like Spyro on your side – because he’ll jump right into danger without thinking twice. He probably won’t even think once! Which might explain why he finds himself in over his head more than he’d care to admit. Could a Skylander this impulsive really be the “Chosen One” like Master Eon believes? Only one way to find out…

Quote: Stealth Elf's Bio
Here one second…gone the next. Stealth Elf is a speed demon who can travel from one corner of Skylanders Academy to the other before you can say, “Whoa, did she just teleport?” And if you think she’s quick on her feet, just wait until you see her work her blades. This ninja warrior is a force to be reckoned with, whether it’s defeating her enemies or suddenly appearing behind one of her teammates with no warning to yell, “BOO!”, and make them jump – or in Eruptor’s case, to spew lava all over the place. But don’t let the name fool you – she may be stealth in a fight, but this Elf is always ready to take the lead and command her team to victory!

Quote: Eruptor's Bio
Ever met a hothead? Well, Eruptor is a hot - everything. A combustible force of nature, our volcanic friend has the power of molten rock and blistering fire … as well as a tendency to blow his lid every now and again. Yes, you could say Eruptor has a bit of a temper — if by “bit” you mean he explodes into a fiery rage at even the smallest annoyance. (Don’t cut him off in traffic, unless you want your car reduced to a pool of melted steel.) Fortunately, Eruptor’s best friends, Spyro and Stealth Elf, help him to keep his cool by always having his back. And although Eruptor keeps up a “tough guy” exterior, deep down he’s really just a big ol’ puddle of magma. He wishes sometimes that he had hands that didn’t melt everything they touched ... like a pet kitty cat — he wants to one day call his own. Yeah. That’d be nice.

Quote: Pop Fizz's Bio
What do you get when you mix one part gremlin, one part mad scientist, and two parts crazy? From the sounds of it, one nasty concoction. But also Pop Fizz, the Skylanders’ resident alchemist! Pop Fizz is the very definition of a “wild card,” a madcap mixer of magical potions who likes to test his creations on himself —without bothering to remember what’s in them. Was he born with blue skin, spiky hair, and a reckless, bonkers personality, or were those just side effects of one of his elixirs? Guess we’ll never know! On the plus side, Pop Fizz always has a potion for any given situation, whether it’s to turn invisible, transform into a bloodthirsty rage monster, or cure a bad case of the hiccups. Just remember, he’ll need to test it out first …

Quote: Jet-Vac's Bio
Noble, selfless, and brave, Jet-Vac is one regal eagle. As senior leader of the Skylander team, this former flying ace is also tough-as-talons, using a drill-sergeant mentality to hammer his vast knowledge of Skylands into his young team members. And if that doesn’t work, he always has his trusted jet vacuum gun to intimidate them — with its awesome wind-blasting power, it’s enough to send even the most dangerous of villains soaring through the sky. Ironically, the only one who can really ruffle Jet-Vac’s feathers is Spyro, whose cockiness often causes the two of them to butt heads. And as much as Jet-Vac tries to keep a stiff upper-beak, he’ll often accidentally “plop an egg” in the middle of a high-stress situation — battling villains, rescuing bystanders, or getting his students to be quiet during a test — much to his embarrassment.

Quote: Master Eon's Bio
Possessor of mystical knowledge and prophecies, protector of the Core of Light, wearer of the most glorious beard in all of Skylands — Master Eon’s got it all. As headmaster of Skylanders Academy, this wise wizard is the guide and mentor to every hero that’s ever passed through its sacred halls. He’s just as good at doling out thoughtful advice to his students as he is at summoning incredible magical powers. He makes the tough decisions and will do whatever it takes to keep Darkness from ever invading Skylands again!

Quote: Kaos' Bio
When it comes to the most evil villains not tall enough to ride a roller coaster, accept no substitutes. Kaos lives up to his name and strives to bring his own personal style of disorder and disaster in his attempts to take over Skylands. Plotting his world domination from his “guest castle” behind his Mother’s estate, he hopes the whole “taking over Skylands” thing will finally win her approval. And until he gets it, he’s just going to scheme harder, bigger, and more eviler to gain control of all the isles in Skylands. Should he succeed, you just might have to kiss the Skylanders goodbye … forever!

Quote: Glumshanks' Bio
Glumshanks, Kaos’ loyal troll-servant, attends to his evil master’s every crazy whim: cooking his meals, cleaning his lair, and helping him with target practice … by being the target. And you thought your boss was tough! Even though Glumshanks is the brains of this duo’s dastardly operation, he never takes the credit and goes out of his way to keep Kaos from meeting his doom. It’s a dirty job, but someone’s got to do it.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:04:20 26/10/2016 by Aura24
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#2 Posted: 17:10:40 26/10/2016
I do like how they don't repeat themselves with the character backstories, since they're on the same site.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#3 Posted: 17:15:18 26/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Bet you the backstories were written by Eric Rogers. smilie
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
XSparxX Emerald Sparx Gems: 4752
#4 Posted: 17:16:42 26/10/2016
The German site has the Bios of Kaos Mom, GoldenQueen, Chompy Mage, Brocoli Guy, Chef Pepper Jack and Dreamcatcher but without a image of them.
https://www.skylanders.com/de/academy/characters
---
"If I had any humanity left, I would have been crushed by the guilt by now."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:19:38 26/10/2016 by XSparxX
#5 Posted: 17:21:15 26/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Oh! So does the UK site!

Quote: Kaossandra's Bio
Kaossandra is truly the mother of all villains. Not only is she Kaos’ mom, but she is also a formidable dark sorceress herself, spending her days secluded in the depths of her castle, working tirelessly on a deep, dark secret that could either save or devastate all of Skylands! If only Kaos would stop constantly interrupting her with his hair-brained schemes, she might actually be able to get some work done.

Quote: Golden Queen's Bio
This woman’s got the golden touch…literally. Not only is the Golden Queen made of pure gold, but this royal evil-doer can turn anything and anyone into the glittering metal. Friend or foe – get on her bad side and be prepared to end up as the world’s most expensive paperweight. It takes a special kind of monster to be the leader of the Doom Raiders, the Skylands’ all-star roster of the baddest baddies, and Golden Queen is more than qualified for the job.

Quote: Chompy Mage's Bio
Like those creepy ventriloquists at kids’ birthday parties — except, you know, more psychotic — Chompy Mage is a deranged wizard obsessed with one thing and one thing only: chompies, tiny, annoying green creatures that bark like dogs, and try to eat anything that comes near them. Chompy Mage loves these little horrors so much that he dresses like one, and even wears a chompy puppet on his hand that he talks to and considers his best friend. Pathetic, right? Yep, this guy takes fandom to a whole other level.

Quote: Chef Pepper Jack's Bio
This is one cook whose Quick-fire Challenge might be taken too literally. A maestro of evil and cuisine, Pepper Jack whisks the two in spicy, explosive dishes that can be used to demolish a building … as well as your stomach! He was once the most famous chef in all of Skylands, but decided to use his culinary skills for crime. It’ll take some powerful heroes, and even more powerful antacids, to take this Doom Raider down for good!

Quote: Broccoli Guy's Bio
If you think you hate broccoli now, wait until you meet it in talking, floating, extremely annoying form. As a member of the Doom Raiders, Broccoli Guy is much like the vegetable he’s made of — bland, tough to swallow, and always there when you don’t want him to be. But lucky for Golden Queen and her followers, he also, like Brocolli, comes with health benefits: his invaluable healing powers always come in handy for the Doom Raiders after a battle with the Skylanders. Broccoli Guy should probably thank his lucky stars he has this gift, because his boring stories, lame jokes, and downer disposition drive his teammates crazy. The only thing that might make him more tolerable? Maybe, dipping him in some ranch dressing.

Quote: Dreamcatcher's Bio
No, you’re not dreaming – there actually is a teenage girl’s head hovering above your bed. So flip on your night-light and find the nearest Skylander, because this newly-minted Doom Raider will drive you insane with her dream manipulation powers. For Dreamcatcher, the only thing lamer than going to school with the “Sky-losers”, is being on a team of “old people”. They’re not even cool enough to know any of the slang she uses! But she’s all whatevs about that shade.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:21:42 26/10/2016 by Aura24
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#6 Posted: 17:24:06 26/10/2016
Never mind...
All that work for nothing...

By the way if you translate Dreamcatcher's bio from German, the last sentance is "But she's so very damn."
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:24:45 26/10/2016 by AdamGregory03
XSparxX Emerald Sparx Gems: 4752
#7 Posted: 17:31:41 26/10/2016
The correct translation of the last German sentance is "she doesn't care a hang". smilie
---
"If I had any humanity left, I would have been crushed by the guilt by now."
#8 Posted: 17:31:46 26/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Is the US character page down or something? Or is it just me?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:33:10 26/10/2016 by Aura24
omer1698 Gold Sparx Gems: 2258
#9 Posted: 17:36:03 26/10/2016
so kaossandra is really is kaos mom! thenk to the anchints, i never liked calling her kaos mom. but allso a deep dark secrat? well ladies and gentalman look like we gonna have a story arc...
but where is wolfgang bio?
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:37:20 26/10/2016 by omer1698
#10 Posted: 17:38:11 26/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Wolfgang's bio wasn't posted.
---
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#11 Posted: 17:44:04 26/10/2016
I'll give him one!

Wolfgang is a big red walkin', talkin' doggo. He is dating Golden Queen because he can score and also because he's a big fuzzy pupper inside and Golden Queen loves doggos, so it's a win win for every one, even for Spyro because he is secrtely a dog too
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#12 Posted: 17:45:23 26/10/2016
Broccoli Guy as a Doom Raider is super weird, guess Krankcase wasn't going to work without Quinton Flynn.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#13 Posted: 20:03:24 26/10/2016
I mean, there's probably gonna be more villains. Example, Wolfgang's not on there, and we know he's in the show. Krankcase and the otehrs could totally show up at some point.

Also, 99% sure whatever Kaossandra is working on is related to The Darkness.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
#14 Posted: 20:07:22 26/10/2016
Quote: Bionichute
Also, 99% sure whatever Kaossandra is working on is related to The Darkness.

Then the "Say hi to your mother" joke in SC would make more sense.

Or maybe Malefor? That'd be cool too.
---
Check this out! Please?
#15 Posted: 20:23:08 26/10/2016
How did the "Say hi to your mother for me" joke not make sense? Even if she never met him, and considering how old she is she probably did, The Darkness still knew she existed. It's really not a complicated joke.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
#16 Posted: 20:52:10 26/10/2016
Quote: Bionichute
How did the "Say hi to your mother for me" joke not make sense? Even if she never met him, and considering how old she is she probably did, The Darkness still knew she existed. It's really not a complicated joke.

I meant there'd be more of a connection to it.
---
Check this out! Please?
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#17 Posted: 00:35:09 27/10/2016
Wolfgang doesn't have a backstory, and Krankcase, Luminous, and Nightshade aren't apart of the Doom Raiders and Broccoli Guy is... fantastic logic.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
#18 Posted: 00:43:51 27/10/2016
Luminois and Nightshade never were Doom Raiders, though. Wolfgang missing could mean more villains showing up as well.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#19 Posted: 00:51:43 27/10/2016
Um...

Activision specially states them as Doom Raiders am I wrong? They also have they're three attacks :C
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
#20 Posted: 01:21:11 27/10/2016
Quote: Luminous35
Um...

Activision specially states them as Doom Raiders am I wrong? They also have they're three attacks :C

Kaos also had three attacks in Trap Team, yet he's not considered a Doom Raider. And I don't recall Activision ever stating them to be that.
---
Check this out! Please?
#21 Posted: 01:30:21 27/10/2016
Gameplay wise, they're considered Doom Raiders in that they have 3 attacks, but they're not actually Doom Raiders in-canon.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
#22 Posted: 02:21:55 27/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Wolfgang's backstory hasn't been posted yet, we know he's in Season 1 though.
---
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#23 Posted: 22:00:04 27/10/2016
Still having hopes on my doctor. Still hoping on Echo though. Even though it never will happen smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me