Page 1 of 1
Conan the dragon
etherealspyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2267
#1 Posted: 01:22:42 11/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Every single time I rescue conan from dry canyon I realize how much of an easter egg he is. When you save him he says thank you for releasing me in the most cowardly voice. Conan the barbarian is supposed to be mr manly man so I totally think this is a joke among insomniac
---
Furry trash tho
ladala Yellow Sparx Gems: 1935
#2 Posted: 14:55:02 11/10/2016
The exact same thing with Thor in Town Square. You'd think that it'd be a buff guy with a thundering voice and lightning powers. Nope! Just some skinny wimp with a timid voice thanking you for releasing him.
---
Thank you for releasing me!
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#3 Posted: 20:12:43 11/10/2016
It's sad that i don't get any of these references because i'm not into pop culture.
i have no idea what conan the barbarian even is??
whelp >.<;
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Spyrobaby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4254
#4 Posted: 20:20:51 11/10/2016
Quote: Bolt
It's sad that i don't get any of these references because i'm not into pop culture.
i have no idea what conan the barbarian even is??
whelp >.<;

He's basically a pretty hench warrior smilie And the dragon is the complete opposite. I think the movie came out in like the 80s or something?
---
The darkness only stays at nighttime, in the morning it'll fade away. Daylight's good at arriving at the right time, it's not always going to be this grey~
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#5 Posted: 20:30:54 11/10/2016
haha, i sort of got that from the previous comments, haha! but thanks for adding in the context. no wonder i haven't heard of it, from it being in the 80s and all. X'D
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Gem Finder Red Sparx Gems: 41
#6 Posted: 13:03:14 17/12/2016
Thor at Town Square does that too, it might be a joke of some kind. smilie
---
Spyro Insomniac game remakes would be amazing!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me