Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 4 of 25 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25
Through the Stars [Private]
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#151 Posted: 17:59:33 26/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"Okay okay, you're officially evil!" Henry said. "But that doesn't mean you can use tomes!"
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
WolvenAnakha Blue Sparx Gems: 578
#152 Posted: 18:02:21 26/09/2016
Ryuko nodded, understanding a bit more. "I have to have magic, I suppose. Magic isn't really in my world, so it's not really an option. Could that be why I can't do it?"
---
I'll go home now.
#153 Posted: 18:06:53 26/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"Probably!" Henry said. "Actually I think yes! Definitely!"

Dark Pit leaned back in the tree, staring at the sky. Silence. He liked silence, but right now it made him uneasy. Forests were supposed to be filled with life, and this one was so empty. He almost fell out of the tree when a sudden chirp startled him. He decomposed himself and looked around. Birds were appearing in the sky, as if they'd always been there. He heard things moving below him, and grew curious. How did they just appear? Where had they come from?
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#154 Posted: 18:16:03 26/09/2016
Viridi frowned as the silence disappeared, and smaller, background sounds began happening. "What the hell?" She muttered, standing up and glancing around.

Asuna's ears pricked as she drowned out Ryuko's voice, filling the air with small chirps and grasshoppers. "Does anyone else hear that?" She called in a sweet tone, and excited look on her face.

Ryuko narrowed her eyes and tilted her head. "Is it definitely or probably? Make up you're mind."

Natsu nodded in response, following an ant in the grass.
---
I'll go home now.
#155 Posted: 18:47:40 26/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"Definitely!" Henry said. "Oh hey, animals!"

Darkrai looked around, surprised. All these creatures, but none of them were Pokemon like himself. He sighed, slightly missing his home. One thing he wouldn't miss was Natsu, he decided, as he watched him follow an animal slightly resembling a bug type.

Lucina was surprised, looking around. A royal blue butterfly fluttered past, and her eyes followed it as it passed her and disappeared into a cluster of wildflowers. She smiled. Instead of empty, this world was alive. The amount of life brought back memories, some painful. A single tear traced a path down her cheek.

Jodie felt relieved that there was more life there now, if a little worried. Who had brought it into existence?

Dark Pit watched the birds swoop and soar, listening to the calming birdsong now present. A smile crept onto his face. It reminded him of home.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#156 Posted: 18:54:51 26/09/2016
Asuna gasped, running over to one of the birds, and it landed on her shoulder. She smiled as it chirped to her.

Ryuko glanced up at Henry's comment, noticing the now lively area. "Where did this come from!" She growled, taking a step back.

Meliodas glanced at Ryuko, wondering the same thing, but didn't answer, and continued to keep his distance.

Ryuk looked at Phosphora, wondering what she thought of everything. "What do you think of all this?" He finally decided to ask.
---
I'll go home now.
#157 Posted: 18:58:29 26/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"I don't really know what to think. It's kinda suspicious since there's no one here who can do this," Phosphora shrugged.

"I don't know," Lucina said, "But it's beautiful."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#158 Posted: 19:03:15 26/09/2016
Ryuko nodded in agreement, though she was barely listening.

Ryuk frowned, agreeing with Phosphora. "I don't know wehther or not Viridi can do this." He paused before continuing. "Can she?"
---
I'll go home now.
#159 Posted: 19:07:54 26/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"I don't think so," Phosphora replied.

"Dar..." Darkrai mumbled, glancing at the ground. He was confused, and a little lonely. Sure, everyone he'd seen so far was pretty nice, but nothing was the same as another Pokemon. Someone who could actually understand him.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#160 Posted: 19:14:05 26/09/2016
Viridi looked around, wondering if she should go find someone who knew what was going on.

Natsu glanced up, noticing Darkrai looking down. He stood, walking up to him. "What's wrong?" He questioned, wondering why his friend wasn't happy about the nature.

Ryuk nodded, wondering who could have done this, aside from himself. Is there...maybe another Shinigami here? He thought to himself, trying not to let worry show on his face, but failed.
---
I'll go home now.
#161 Posted: 19:35:18 26/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"Krai," Darkrai said, looking to his friend. He pointed to himself, then gestured to the area. "Darkrai."

"I'm sure we'll be fine," Phosphora tried to sound confident, though there was a bit of uncertainty in her voice.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#162 Posted: 20:08:49 26/09/2016
Natsu nodded, semi-understanding what Darkrai was trying to say. "You want more of your kind here, right?" He responded, not sure how he was understanding his friend.

Ryuk frowned, noticing Phosphora's tone. "It's not you that you should be worried about."
---
I'll go home now.
#163 Posted: 23:23:07 26/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Darkrai gave him a small nod. "Dark." Though most people either feared or hated the Nightmare Pokemon, other Pokemon were willing to be around him.

"If you say so," Phosphora sighed, not entirely convinced.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#164 Posted: 00:03:57 27/09/2016
Natsu just grinned before running off to chase another bug.

"Keep in mind whoever's doing this...it could be anyone here that you don't know." Ryuk stated without looking at Phosphora.
---
I'll go home now.
#165 Posted: 00:24:25 27/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"True," Phosphora nodded.

Dark Pit stiffened as he felt something on his wing. He glanced over to see a spider. He gave a cry of surprise and tried desperately to get it off, before falling out of the tree with another shout. He breathed a sigh of relief when he realized the spider was gone, but remained nervous and alert.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#166 Posted: 00:31:18 27/09/2016
Asuna sat up, glancing at the sky. "Is it just me, or is it starting to get dark here?" She questioned, unsure if she was just going crazy or not.

Ryuk didn't respond to Phosphora, he just continued looking forward, attempting to decipher who could have put everyone here, and if they were still here.
---
I'll go home now.
#167 Posted: 00:35:12 27/09/2016 | Topic Creator
(I half hoped you'd have Viridi wonder why he was yelling and come ask him and he'd just kinda be like...

"Spider")

Jodie nodded. "Yeah, it's definitely darker than before," she agreed.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#168 Posted: 00:37:41 27/09/2016
{She can't hear him, dummy! }

"So I suppose that means we're supposed to sleep at some point...." Asuna answered, looking at the girl who had answered her.
---
I'll go home now.
#169 Posted: 00:41:35 27/09/2016 | Topic Creator
(When was this established)

"Probably," Lucina put in. She looked around. "Do you think we'll need a fire? I can get some wood."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#170 Posted: 00:43:55 27/09/2016
Quote: FuryBeam136

Dark Pit kept walking, noticing Viridi out of the corner of his eye and ignoring her. He mentally cursed himself, she'd probably seen him walk into the tree. He eventually stopped and climbed a tree, once Viridi was a ways behind him.

"Yea, that's probably a good idea." Asuna answered, looking around again. "I suppose I won't need to use magic to get food now that all these animals are here though..."
---
I'll go home now.
#171 Posted: 00:51:11 27/09/2016 | Topic Creator
(I never said he was out of earshot though

It doesn't matter anyway.)

Lucina nodded. She got up and walked towards the forest, gathering stray twigs and branches as she went. When she had a big enough pile, she went back to the group and began to set up a sort of camp.

Dark Pit noticed the darkening sky. He got up and began to make his way back to the group. He didn't like other people, but he knew better than most a forest wasn't the best place to be at night.

(Actually pretty tired tonight, ttyl.)
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#172 Posted: 00:57:25 27/09/2016
Viridi glanced up at the sky, noticing it was beginning to get dark. Thinking it was safer out here than with the humans, she walked a little was into the woods and found a comfortable spot to lay down on.

Asuna nodded in approval of the little set up they had.

Ryuko noticed Lucina doing all the work, and automatically jumpe up. "Need any help?" She asked, hoping for something to do.

{ Oki, night~ }
---
I'll go home now.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:57:49 27/09/2016 by WolvenAnakha
#173 Posted: 17:18:23 27/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"Sure," Lucina shrugged. "There's not really much to do, but you can probably find something."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#174 Posted: 18:37:42 27/09/2016
Ryuko nodded, and began helping out as it got darker.

Meliodas glanced around, doing a headcount, but didn't say anything about it.

Ryuk looked around, surprised at how un-suspicious everyone was. "Shouldn't someone sit watch?"
---
I'll go home now.
#175 Posted: 23:17:47 27/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"I will," Lucina said. "I'm just also trying to set up right now."

"Geez Luci, you work so hard," Henry cut in. "I'll take watch for you. Anything that tries to attack is dead!"

Dark Pit came out of the forest and towards the group. He would never admit it to any of them, but he didn't entirely want to be alone that night.

"Ahh! A thing!" Henry yelled, pulling his Mire tome into view. He used the spell, hearing a yelp of surprise as whatever he was targeting moved out of the way.

"What was that?" Dark Pit snapped, moving closer. "I'm not here to kill you, so don't kill me!"

Lucina stacked up a pile of wood. She couldn't get a fire to start. She sighed in annoyance and kept trying.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#176 Posted: 23:29:22 27/09/2016
Asuna watched Lucina attempting to light a fire, she gave a soft laugh. She walked over to the fire, pulling out her sword. The weapon went ablaze, and she held it over the wood until it lit. "That okay?" She questioned, pushing her swords back to it's original place.

Ryuko glanced up and Henry and the angel, and smirked. "Try not to kill the allies, got it?" She called, amusement sounding in her voice.
---
I'll go home now.
#177 Posted: 23:57:30 27/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"Thanks," Lucina said, smiling.

"I couldn't see him," Henry shrugged. "Whatever! It doesn't matter too much!"

Dark Pit flinched as the fire was lit. He managed to recompose himself. He didn't like fire, and he doubted he ever would. He sat down at the edge of the circle of firelight, as far away from the fire as he could get without straying into the darkness.

"Dar," Darkrai said, moving towards the fire.

Jodie sat near the fire, looking into it. She eventually lay back, tired.

Phosphora stretched and leaned back in the air. She closed her eyes.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#178 Posted: 00:03:45 28/09/2016
Asuna nodded, moving closer to the fire and sitting.

Ryuko lid down almost immediately, her eyelids heavy. "Night." She muttered, curling up in a ball and drifting off.

Meliodas rolled his eyes, sitting just outside the circle of light without making a sound.

Natsu sat up once he smelled a fire, and ran over. He jumped in, letting his body get hugged by the flames. He fell asleep almost immediately.

Ryuk floated back, getting comfortable in the air next to Phosphora. His eyes remained open and alert, weary of sleeping with such a threat looming over everyone.
---
I'll go home now.
#179 Posted: 00:11:37 28/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Henry walked around the fire, watching for anything relatively evil.

Darkrai stared in surprise at his friend, before leaving the group. He didn't want to disturb anyone's sleep, so he went into the forest.

Phosphora was soon asleep, a peaceful expression on her face.

Jodie slept as well.

Lucina lay down at Henry's insistence, eventually falling asleep. She hadn't realized it, but she'd been exhausted.

Dark Pit lay back, staring at the night sky. Few would realize he was awake, he lay so still. He watched and waited. The night was just as alive as the day, if you knew where to look. His eyes eventually fluttered closed and he was asleep.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#180 Posted: 00:21:41 28/09/2016
(Which direction did Darkrai go to?)

Asuna sat, fully alert, though she was completely exhausted. After a while, she glanced up at Henry, who seemed to be pacing. "Where do you come from?" She questioned, trying to keep her voice quiet for those who were asleep.
---
I'll go home now.
#181 Posted: 00:26:20 28/09/2016 | Topic Creator
(A random one, you choose if he runs into Viridi)

"Plegia," Henry said. "It's like this huge desert where we have a ton of Grimleal, dark mages, and Grimleal dark mages."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#182 Posted: 00:31:08 28/09/2016
Asuna frowned, not fully understanding. "You were born in a place of magic?" Her voice had hints of surprise, and she raised one of her eyebrows.

Viridi stirred in her sleep, giving a pained sigh.

(Oki, why not. It's not like I have anything better to do.)
---
I'll go home now.
#183 Posted: 00:38:23 28/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"Yep!" Henry grinned. "My world is very magical."

Darkrai looked around, having heard something.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#184 Posted: 00:44:32 28/09/2016
Asuna's face was full of surprise. "I've never heard of being born into a world of magic. What's it like?"

Viridi began tossing and turning, squeezing her eyes shut as if she couldn't escape the horror.
---
I'll go home now.
#185 Posted: 00:47:50 28/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"Nothing too exciting..." Henry shrugged, his usual grin wavering. "Well, maybe I don't findit exciting because I was abandoned by my parents, maybe it is exciting. I dunno."

Darkrai spotted Viridi and carefully lay a hand on her shoulder, hoping to wake her up. He felt guilty, and he wanted to make sure she was okay.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#186 Posted: 00:52:28 28/09/2016
Asuna gave a sad smile, beginning to feel bad for asking. "It's so weird, you know? In my world, people live completely different lives, and yet...with this group, it's live we're total aliens. I'd like to know more about it all, how everything works." She began accidentally rambling, saying her thoughts outloud more so then questioning anyone.

Viridi bolted upright, her breathing heavy. She glanced around wildly, before calming when she saw the Pokémon. "What are you doing here?" She asked, her voice slightly shaky.
---
I'll go home now.
#187 Posted: 00:58:08 28/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"I understand," Henry nodded. "I only know Luci out of all of you, and she's not who I'd choose if I could choose."

"Rai," Darkrai murmured, pointing at Viridi and imitating sleeping. "Dar..." he mumbled.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#188 Posted: 01:01:57 28/09/2016
Viridi stood, backing away from the creature. "You were watching me sleep?"

"You should get to know more people, learn some different stories, gather information on the other realms for when you get home." Asuna answered, her voice firm.
---
I'll go home now.
#189 Posted: 01:05:49 28/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"Dar!" Darkrai shook his head frantically. He tried the shuddering thing he'd tried before then pointed to himself.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#190 Posted: 01:07:46 28/09/2016
Viridi took another step back, glaring at Darkrai. "You were about to!" Her voice got louder, more frantic.
---
I'll go home now.
#191 Posted: 01:12:12 28/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Darkrai shook his head. He looked away from the goddess, feeling guilty. He'd woken her up with good intentions, but she was suspicious of him anyway. "Krai..."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#192 Posted: 01:16:41 28/09/2016
Viridi turned around, not understanding what that creature was saying. She warped herself back to the camp, looking around at who was asleep or awake.

Asuna stood, hand on the hilt of her weapon, ready to be drawn. "How did you get here?" She growled, all sense of kindness gone.

Viridi rolled her eyes, not moving towards anyone. "I warped." She responded plainly
---
I'll go home now.
#193 Posted: 23:53:22 28/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Darkrai stared at the spot Viridi had just occupied. "Krai?" he said, reaching out to see if she was just invisible. He shrugged. She must have the ability to use Teleport somehow.

Dark Pit blinked awake. He couldn't remember much of his dream now, but he could get a vague image of a black feather tipped with purple. He shivered as a cold breeze blew past, drawing his wings around himself. Surely it was nothing. If he needed to remember, he would. He rolled over quietly to face the fire.

"Oh, cool!" Henry said. "That sounds awesome!"
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#194 Posted: 00:11:15 29/09/2016
Viridi rolled her eyes, sitting next to the fire. "Not really, I do it all the time."

Asuna relaxed a bit, sitting back down, her hand hovering over her weapon.
---
I'll go home now.
#195 Posted: 00:18:48 29/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"Well it seems awesome to me," Henry persisted.

Dark Pit closed his eyes, fluffing up his wings as much as possible to keep warm. He heard movement behind him, and ignored it. He was too tired to bother with whatever was there. Suddenly he gave a yell of surprise as something grabbed him and pulled him into the darkness. His shout was quickly cut off by what felt like a hand pressed over his mouth.

Lucina woke with a start as she heard a yell. Looking around, she saw nothing. "Am I the only one who heard that?" she asked cautiously.

"Nope," Henry replied, looking around.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#196 Posted: 00:23:08 29/09/2016
Asuna stood, glancing around. "I heard it too." She spoke darkly, her eyes attempting to adjust to the dark beyond the fire.

Meliodas was on his feet in an instant, hand on the hilt of his sword that lay on his back. He said nothing, just scanned the area as thuroughly as he could.
---
I'll go home now.
#197 Posted: 00:31:25 29/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Henry looked almost serious for once.

Lucina quickly checked to see who was missing. "The angel and the thing are gone," she announced. "The..."

"Evil looking thing," Henry interrupted.

"Yes," Lucina nodded.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#198 Posted: 00:46:15 29/09/2016
Viridi sat up, looking at Lucina. "Dark Pit's gone?" She gasped, trying to keep the panic from her voice. Pausing, she took a moment to process everything. "That thing! I ran into it earlier, that's why I'm here."

Asuna drew her sword, the flame coming from the blade lighting up what was before her. "Could that thing be the one that brought us here?
---
I'll go home now.
#199 Posted: 00:55:25 29/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"Yes, if that's his name," Lucina said to Viridi. Turning to Asuna, she added, "It didn't seem to have that sort of power."

Dark Pit's mind was racing, but he eventually bit down on his captor's hand. They hissed in pain and shoved him face first into the ground. The angel struggled, but they were too strong.

"You pest. Might as well try to amuse myself," she purred, tracing her finger along his wings. She felt him squirming underneath her as her power burned at the feathers and flesh like acid. She grinned maniacally.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#200 Posted: 00:59:03 29/09/2016
Asuna frowned, glancing down. "We don't know who has what power. The important part is that one of...what seems to be or own is gone. Do we stay here, or try to find him."

Ryuko finally opened her eyes, silently standing as she did so. Hoping nobody would notice her, she went to where Dark Pit had last been standing.

{ Wow, you're in a good mood }
---
I'll go home now.
First | Previous | Page 4 of 25 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me