Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 78 of 86 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 84 85 86
Confessions V2 [STICKY]
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8443
#3851 Posted: 21:40:32 20/10/2020
im gonna make a sin of making POLITICAL OPINION

democrats shouldn't really brag about Obama dealing with the h1n1 virus. he did a pretty eh job by answering it with "i didn't close anything down and it didn't spread" which is basically what trump did for covid after the lockdown. it is also lot harder to get mad cow disease compared to covid. in fact you cant really compare the two viruses as covid is just a different beast.

one take from a youtube video i watched made an interesting point that during the beginning of covid trump was being impeached. so even if he were to tell people to lockdown how many citizens would just write him up as being stupid or a bad guy. i thought that was a really interesting take that i would have never thought of.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:41:01 20/10/2020 by somePerson
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#3852 Posted: 00:26:40 21/10/2020
Quote: somePerson
democrats shouldn't really brag about Obama dealing with the h1n1 virus.

it is also lot harder to get mad cow disease compared to covid.

I really hope this is some kind of typo or slip.
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12056
#3853 Posted: 22:11:55 31/10/2020
Years ago, on a drunken stumble home, I saw a red tricycle in someone's yard, which I ended up taking, and trying to ride. I don't recall much, other than crashing it into a ditch somewhere. I am a terrible person.
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
#3854 Posted: 18:16:01 04/11/2020
Michigan and Wisconson are gonna carry biden lmao. biden winning would balance out the republican leaning supreme court so that's cool

the freedom of speech is an amazing thing that so many people in America take for granted because they don't know what its like to be censored
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:03:04 06/12/2020 by somePerson
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3900
#3855 Posted: 15:50:44 07/12/2020
i'd argue that censorship is alive and well in the US, just maybe not in the form you're thinking it is
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
#3856 Posted: 18:16:13 07/12/2020
Quote: ThunderEgg
i'd argue that censorship is alive and well in the US, just maybe not in the form you're thinking it is

Censorship does exist buts mostly for stuff lthat shouldn't show up. The fact that I can say **** trump while posting a drawing of him pegging pence without being on a watch list is amazing
Erikatastrophe Green Sparx Gems: 424
#3857 Posted: 20:23:56 13/12/2020
Hm... I don't really keep secrets...

Does that mean I have nothing to confess or was that my confession...?!
---
"You already said that." - Veruca Salt, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005)
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7699
#3858 Posted: 00:07:45 14/12/2020
i am brightscales
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
#3859 Posted: 05:32:07 14/12/2020
Quote: Jaggedstar
i am brightscales

- - -
#3860 Posted: 06:51:19 14/12/2020
i am brightscales

- - -

IM NOT ACTUALLY PLS DONT BAN ME
---
oh my god
#3861 Posted: 17:32:44 15/12/2020
Quote: Drednaw
when i was in 4th grade i was at my grandma's house and survivor was on the tv and some guy said the n word and my grandma told me i should never ever say that word

thing was i didnt hear the word but i knew it starten with an "n" sound and ended with r so the next day when we were leaning about integers in school i was freaking out

In the 6th grade we were reading a book about racism out loud. This poor girl didn't know what the n word was so she read it out loud to the entire class. The teacher then proceeded to instead of ignoring the incident, praise the girl in front of the entire class for being brave for saying the n word without any hesitation unlike other students
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#3862 Posted: 19:52:53 15/12/2020
Watching and following drag queens has really helped me get over these weird prejudices I had where I thought “girly gays” were cringey and awful. Watching people like Trixie Matel or Juno Birch has really opened my mind to the fact that these people are still people, they aren’t different from me. Even if I don’t view myself as very feminine, that doesn’t make others less valid if they do. I’ve become more accepting of others gender identities, where I used to think going by “different” or “strange” pronouns was tumblr nonsense, I see now that I’m not being asked to understand their identity, but to just be respectful and call them by what they would like to be referred to as. It’s really not that hard to refer to someone as They/Them instead of an assumed gender identity. I’m really sorry if i’ve ever said anything that was hurtful/ignorant to these topics.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#3863 Posted: 00:44:08 26/12/2020
really long post

i love amelia watson
[User Posted Image]
#3864 Posted: 21:13:36 06/01/2021
I will never get why people want to have sex with drawings
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#3865 Posted: 00:05:43 07/01/2021
really long post

i love amelia watson
[User Posted Image]

i feel ya

I will never get why people want to have sex with drawings

i dont feel ya
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2336
#3866 Posted: 05:50:28 07/01/2021
drawings are very similar to people most of them ****ty but when you find a good one it is normally hot with the only difference being any changes you make in photoshop will not apply to a real person but on that drawing you just made even hotter.... oh yeah
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#3867 Posted: 03:36:45 12/01/2021
i really want to get serious about my garbage mental health but idk how
i also wanna grow out my hair. this is the longest its been and its p cute
#3868 Posted: 11:12:26 14/01/2021
People on the right politically are generally funnier. Also easier to make fun of lol
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:20:07 14/01/2021 by somePerson
#3869 Posted: 04:04:46 24/01/2021
i stole one of my cat's toys so i can have something to fiddle with when i'm nervous

(also posting so the stickied topics are in the right order smh)
---
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#3870 Posted: 01:06:08 25/01/2021
im a guy
#3871 Posted: 10:40:40 27/01/2021
When I go to restaurants, which I often do alone, I order two meals for myself.
---
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#3872 Posted: 12:04:01 28/01/2021
Outside of Spongebob, I'm not entirely nostalgic for most Nickelodeon shows. I was always more of a Cartoon Network and Disney Channel/Toon Disney kid.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#3873 Posted: 19:56:09 28/01/2021
i was more of a boomerang kid cuz that was the only one that were translated into spanish.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:56:22 28/01/2021 by wspyro
BadwolfVesper Green Sparx Gems: 105
#3874 Posted: 20:03:38 28/01/2021
im a girl
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#3875 Posted: 08:52:47 31/01/2021
I have some hot take thoughts to spill and fess up to.

-If you honest to god cannot tell soft shading from cell shading. You probably should shut up about in depth artistic opinion. You just lost that opinion card and you should probably feel stupid if you're looking into the art field. It's that basic knowledge next to basic color wheels.

-Unless you are my customer or a person experienced in the commissioning field of some kind. You do not get to say how my process should work. It's really if it ain't broke don't fix it. If someone can find a broken piece because of their own experiences, I would listen in that regard. Again commission field of some sort. Like a person you cooked food for can tell you "it's bad" and probably hammer out a problem, but a chef can say to another chef that they put too much of what in where fixing the problem faster. Well... If there is one.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 9966
#3876 Posted: 23:39:46 02/02/2021
Quote: Sesshomaru75
Quote: BadwolfVesper
im a girl

welcome to girl club fren

What if I'm a girl 3 days of the week can I still join
---
Twinkies and 2hus
BadwolfVesper Green Sparx Gems: 105
#3877 Posted: 12:01:57 03/02/2021
Quote: Iceclaw
What if I'm a girl 3 days of the week can I still join

yes, plz join us

Yay!!! What awesome company to have in this club!!
#3878 Posted: 21:29:02 08/02/2021
me 2 weeks ago: haha tik tok cringe

me now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV3ukDcGkGA
Gharlant_ftd Ripto Gems: 611
#3879 Posted: 09:41:24 09/02/2021
In the past some of my apologies have been insincere and came as a result of my narcissism. I wanted to apologize and pretend like I was some good guy now and if you can't see it then the problem must be with you. I won't say I've changed (because change doesn't happen overnight) but I do recognize the bad things I do and I'm actively trying to better myself by understanding why I am this way and how to cope with these impulses in a healthy way that doesn't hurt anybody. I really do feel like trash for the way I've been for all my life, and while some of my apologies have been forced, the one I gave a few weeks ago really was legitimate.

Today someone was trying to help me and I could feel myself doing things to try and manipulate them and so I told them I think I should go and leave them alone for a while because I don't want to do anything to hurt anybody anymore. I had the urge to do something and so I removed myself from the situation before I had a chance to continue doing those bad things. This person was trying to help me and I couldn't even appreciate that. I just keep failing. I'm trying to be more honest and take responsibility for what I did, but it seems more and more people each day shut me out, even if it's been a while since I've done anything bad here. I know it's my fault. They have every right to hate me, I pretend to be sick when the truth is I'm really just a bad person. I've been making new friends but I'm always afraid I'm going to wake up and discover I've been blocked without explanation. Sometimes I can see what I did wrong but sometimes I honestly have no idea and that terrifies me because then i don't know how to become a better person. I know i need help and I'm working on it. I am not perfect but I'm definitely working on myself and trying to make good decisions. I still feel like most people would be happier if I just left though. Idk what to think at the moment.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:42:08 09/02/2021 by Gharlant_ftd
Gharlant_ftd Ripto Gems: 611
#3880 Posted: 17:16:17 09/02/2021
You are who I wanted to be. We even had the same friend group. You did everything right and even to this day you're a very popular user, and you've done so much for the community and the people here. But they still left. We experienced the same pain when our friends left. Slowly they logged in less and less until we lost all contact with them. I had everything I wanted and then it was gone. I don't know how you felt, I don't know if you obsessed over this like I did, but I know that objectively we went through the same thing. But you didn't let it break you. Maybe i was too too relient on other people for my happiness.

After many years of struggling with this and getting my closure from them (I found them on other websites and confirmed they wanted little to do with me anymore), I was able to move on. I made new friends. I didn't realize it at the time but we had the same friends once again. So when they started leaving we were used to it. You had stayed online for all these years so you've seen it many times, but for me it was very painful to go through that again. So when I perceived someone trying to leave, I attacked them, and made sure they'd never come back to me. By doing this I ensured that I was the one with the power. They weren't able to hurt me because I took control of the situation and ended it. It still hurt but it was me who was causing the pain now, nobody could hurt me. I felt invincible.

It felt good to have this power, so I pushed away everybody I could. Nobody would ever hurt me again. Until one day I woke up and everybody was gone. When I punished people for getting too close, other people saw that and decided to keep their distance. I was all alone again, but this time it was my decision and I retained all the influence over my life, but it costed me a lot. My wife and best friend were gone. I had total control over my life now, I had to answer to nobody but God for what I've done.

I came back to the forums and things felt different. You were still there, but now you have become what I always wanted to be. But because of my actions that will never happen now. Someone who I considered a good friend was still here, and they invited me back with open arms. That ended up being a big mistake for them as I pushed back harder than ever before and finally had to answer for what I did.

I'm not asking for much. Just a chance to prove that I can do better. I'm so tired.
#3881 Posted: 19:23:29 10/02/2021
when i was little i genuinely thought i was the only person in the world who played/had heard of spyro
---
oh my god
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#3882 Posted: 20:58:41 10/02/2021
when i was little i genuinely thought i was the only person in the world who played/had heard of spyro

i used to growl at people that said anything bad about spyro smilie
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
#3883 Posted: 21:12:16 10/02/2021

same but i'd get annoyed at people who also knew about spyro bc i felt threatened
---
#3884 Posted: 00:24:41 11/02/2021
i wonder why that sort of phenomena exists..?

can't say i now feel threatened when people know about spyro. it's more of a pleasant surprise to me.
---
#3885 Posted: 21:00:32 14/02/2021
i still find it lame whenever people have an attitude of "oh you like _____ well its actually bad and here's why". like geez let people enjoy stuff and stop acting like your opinion makes you the holy saint of *insert media here*. there's a big diffy between discussing a topic and just pretending your opinion is correct. although some people think those two are the same lol

its even worse when the person in the rant video states "remember this is my opinion" and then still treat their opinions as facts. and if you hate it so much then why did you make a 3 hour long video where you just call the people who made the show idiots and other profanities
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:04:36 14/02/2021 by somePerson
#3886 Posted: 21:49:20 14/02/2021
i still find it lame whenever people have an attitude of "oh you like _____ well its actually bad and here's why". like geez let people enjoy stuff and stop acting like your opinion makes you the holy saint of *insert media here*. there's a big diffy between discussing a topic and just pretending your opinion is correct. although some people think those two are the same lol

its even worse when the person in the rant video states "remember this is my opinion" and then still treat their opinions as facts. and if you hate it so much then why did you make a 3 hour long video where you just call the people who made the show idiots and other profanities

I keep seeing people acting like this literally whenever The Last of Us Part II is brought up, and it's annoying as hell despite the fact that I'm not a fan of that game's story myself.

I get that people who like things to the point of forcing it and their opinions about it onto others can also being annoying at times, but I just feel like both kinds of people could be doing better things.

Tbh I think the weirdest take on a game is the trans fetishism in cyberpunk 2077 and people getting mad about that. Like isn't that the whole point of the cyberpunk genre? Companies and conglomerates taking advantage of society to make a profit in disgusting ways? You're not suppose to want to live in a cyberpunk dystopia lmao
#3887 Posted: 18:05:14 16/02/2021
when i was in elementary school some girl thought i was a vampire because i was so pale

people thought i was albino cause i was so pale with blonde hair and blonde eyebrows:')
---
oh my god
#3888 Posted: 01:22:51 17/02/2021
i really like the klonoa games i've played so far, but they always seem to leave me a bit sad
---
Erikatastrophe Green Sparx Gems: 424
#3889 Posted: 16:22:57 17/02/2021
when i was in elementary school some girl thought i was a vampire because i was so pale

people thought i was albino cause i was so pale with blonde hair and blonde eyebrows:')

Omg, blonde eyebrows are so cool.
---
"You already said that." - Veruca Salt, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005)
#3890 Posted: 10:48:30 21/02/2021
I've been banned from more than half of the Walmarts I've set foot in.
---
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#3891 Posted: 22:09:03 21/02/2021
Quote: Spyroboy
I've been banned from more than half of the Walmarts I've set foot in.

SONIC'S ARMS ARE NOT BLUE
#3892 Posted: 02:03:39 23/02/2021
crookedstar is one of my favorite warrior cats but i can't remember why
---
First | Previous | Page 78 of 86 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 84 85 86

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me