Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Spyro Lover122's art!
Spyro Lover122 Gold Sparx Gems: 2147
#1 Posted: 16:49:27 18/09/2016 | Topic Creator
This will mostly have Spyro/Skylanders art.

I've been thinking of doing one of these for a while, but I've always been too nervous. But then I thought, why not? So here's a thread that I will update more in the future. I got too lazy to resize, so I apologize for the huge pictures.

Traditional:
[User Posted Image]

This is a little thing I drew for Spyro's anniversary. That's his Legend design you're seeing. I draw him like this the most. I'm sort of happy with how it came out.

[User Posted Image]

This was my first ever drawing of Cynder a while back. I'd say it's decent for a first attempt, but I prefer my most recent version.

Digital: (All of them started out as traditional too)

[User Posted Image]

First off we have a small Spyro icon that I previously used as my DA icon. I only just colored it recently. The lines are pretty choppy because of the process I went through while coloring it. Pretty much all of my digital pieces have this issue, but I hope to fix it some time in the future.

[User Posted Image]

Just a trashy shipping piece because I think they're a good couple. You can fight me.

[User Posted Image]

Another thing I did for Crash and Spyro's anniversaries. Crash is a little 'meh' on this one. The lines are smoother on this one for some reason.

[User Posted Image]

Here's a little thing with my version of Legend Spyro's adult self.

That's all for now, but I have more to share soon!

Link to my DA where I post most of this:
http://spyrothedraglover122.deviantart.com/
---
Whenever you reach too high, life smacks you down!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:41:31 22/01/2017 by Spyro Lover122
#2 Posted: 20:02:46 02/10/2016 | Topic Creator
KRANKCASE BECAUSE HE'S AMAZING OKAY:

[User Posted Image]
---
MekakuCityPKMN Yellow Sparx Gems: 1516
#3 Posted: 00:38:34 03/10/2016
Subscribbled!
---
"KRANK up the Sky-Chi!"

might be making a soft continuation of the series, idk
#4 Posted: 16:54:27 03/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Aaa, thanks! ^-^
---
#5 Posted: 17:51:27 04/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Deciding on posting sketches here, even though I'd probably end up deleting them later, but eh. Anyway, for now I have a couple more things:

[User Posted Image]

My character 'TJ'. She's a Skylander OC I made about 3 or 4 years ago. She's changed a lot, and I have two different versions of her. (This is the second one) I've gone as far as creating a backstory and her attacks and upgrades.

[User Posted Image]

Next we have a Wolfgang sketch thing, because I gave up in the middle of it. I'll probably go back to it to polish it up some time, but this begins the sketchy things I guess.

I also figured out the problem to some of them being a lower quality than the others. It's because I don't have a scanner to take a picture of the original piece, and the quality depends on whatever camera I use.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:59:30 04/10/2016 by Spyro Lover122
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#6 Posted: 19:57:45 08/10/2016
Thats some cute art right there.
#7 Posted: 20:01:13 08/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Thank you! :D
---
#8 Posted: 19:14:40 18/10/2016 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

DREW THIS FABULOUS FELINE TODAY BECAUSE I JUST GOT HIM TODAY. I mean, I wanted to get Wolfgang but they were all sold out sadly. :c

BUT THIS GUY WAS SECOND BEST THERE
---
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#9 Posted: 20:48:57 18/10/2016
I'm surprised I never checked out your art topic before? Man, it did not disappoint, your art style is so flippin' adorable!
I really like your OC TJ, she reminds me of a wolf-bat and i really dig her outfit. ^^
And it's nice to see some quality Crash art around here.
I really enjoy your art style, keep it up!! :'D
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
#10 Posted: 21:36:39 18/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Eee, thank you so much! It really means a lot to me. c':
---
#11 Posted: 02:23:38 05/12/2016 | Topic Creator
WELP I AM BACK AGAIN: (Yay, a bump.)

[User Posted Image]

A Christmas gift in return for one of my friends on DeviantArt. It's a different take on Pop Fizz, and I enjoyed drawing it. One thing I'm not happy with is the line work. I originally drew it on paper and it went uneven when I inked it. I attempted to fix it on my computer, but the program I used is... Far from advanced. I just make do.

[User Posted Image]

Ehh, I dunno, a thing? I tried to color this thing at 3 AM, so I colored the background the same color as the line art without thinking. Then I accidentally made it permanent. Oops. The same uneven line thing happened again with this one, as it was originally on paper. I think it's alright, and definitely an improvement from my other Krankcase above.

[User Posted Image]

Baaad quality camera. The first piece from my Christmas line up. Wonky looking tree, but I think it's decent. I also hate hate hate the coloring pencils that I used. Bleh.

Sorry for the big image sizes, I couldn't resize it without it looking squashed. I'm bad at those kind of things.
---
#12 Posted: 02:02:02 22/01/2017 | Topic Creator
I accidentally let this topic die so I thought I'd add some things to it that I've done recently. There's been a lot more from me recently but I don't really feel I'm able to share a bunch of the things I've been doing, so I'll just show these.

Too lazy to resize all this again so

[User Posted Image]

First off we have this old Ratchet I drew last year in April. I thought I'd dump it here since I didn't in my first post because I wasn't too happy with it. This was when I was trying to get my style for him right and I've changed it quite a bit since. But that's a small thing I guess.

That's all I have for now that I can show around here so yeah. Most of these were abandoned and stuff because I haven't been putting enough energy into this stuff lately.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:45:20 11/05/2017 by Spyro Lover122
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me