Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Life is strange
shroom boom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3133
#1 Posted: 12:00:59 17/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Has anyone played this? i beat it like a week or two ago and it was fun even if it had a ot of problems. But it made me cry so that must mean something ahahah.
---
103 skylanders in total SSA:31/32 SG:26/30 SSF:39/56
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#2 Posted: 14:59:51 17/09/2016
I have watched GTLive play it
Ending spoiler ahead
Kill Chloe, it's the right thing to do. #TeamKillChloeistrueending
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#3 Posted: 19:48:06 17/09/2016
Definitely. I bought the physical version so I can archive it. It's a bit awkward at times but it's really emotional as in it evokes many emotions like curiosity, happiness, fear, anger and sadness. Without spoiling it, near the end, it becomes a far cry from ordinary teenage girl with extraordinary powers.

There's always more to everyone than you think in many ways and reversing time is pretty cool too but the best part is the relationship between Max and Chloe as Chloe helps Max to be more adventurous while Max encourages Chloe to be more considerate.

I hella love Life is Strange.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
#4 Posted: 12:59:59 23/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: StevemacQ
Definitely. I bought the physical version so I can archive it. It's a bit awkward at times but it's really emotional as in it evokes many emotions like curiosity, happiness, fear, anger and sadness. Without spoiling it, near the end, it becomes a far cry from ordinary teenage girl with extraordinary powers.

There's always more to everyone than you think in many ways and reversing time is pretty cool too but the best part is the relationship between Max and Chloe as Chloe helps Max to be more adventurous while Max encourages Chloe to be more considerate.

It dips in quality with episode five, the lip synking isnt great and the ling is stupid but overall its a great game and i cant wait for a second season i a few years.
---
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#5 Posted: 00:41:09 24/09/2016
Quote: shroom boom

It dips in quality with episode five, the lip synking isnt great and the ling is stupid but overall its a great game and i cant wait for a second season i a few years.

Oh my gosh! That scene with Warren in episode 5 was bizarre when his lips weren't moving at all.

If a second season becomes a thing, I rather if it distance itself from Max, Chloe and Arcadia Bay and go for a new setting, new characters and new powers but still maintain the same or similar teenage hipster mood. Maybe even have two (hella gay) male protagonists in the same sense as Max and Chloe in terms of being a ying-yang duo, go beyond friendship and going through an emotional journey. As for whatever power, how about manipulating particles, shifting and shaping everything around you, become someone else, merge with walls, dive into the internet for info, maybe twist reality itself.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
#6 Posted: 12:38:29 26/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: shroom boom

Oh my gosh! That scene with Warren in episode 5 was bizarre when his lips weren't moving at all.

If a second season becomes a thing, I rather if it distance itself from Max, Chloe and Arcadia Bay and go for a new setting, new characters and new powers but still maintain the same or similar teenage hipster mood. Maybe even have two (hella gay) male protagonists in the same sense as Max and Chloe in terms of being a ying-yang duo, go beyond friendship and going through an emotional journey. As for whatever power, how about manipulating particles, shifting and shaping everything around you, become someone else, merge with walls, dive into the internet for info, maybe twist reality itself.

Dont nod has stated that they would do exactly that. Apparently season 2 will have a new set of characters and setting but with the same overall themes and feeling of the first game. (links to the articles about seasons 2: http://www.gamespot.com/articl...r/1100-6432101/ http://www.polygon.com/2015/6/...ason-2-new-cast)

We most likely wont see the sequel until either 2018 or 2019 because the first game took almost three years to make and they ave another game in development currently too. Lets just hope its good.
---
LameLime Yellow Sparx Gems: 1200
#7 Posted: 19:26:23 27/09/2016
A week ago I realized Episode One was free. So I downloaded it. I haven't played it yet but I will soonish. Then perhaps I finish Episode One, I'll talk about my thoughts and first impressions playing it. I read that it's a really, really good game.
---
NOSTALGA-LANDERS COLLECTION (Spyro's Adventure)
30/32 Skylanders -- 4/4 Levels -- 8/9 Items (Includes VV)
Missing: smilie smilie + Ghost Swords
#8 Posted: 16:30:07 29/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: LameLime
A week ago I realized Episode One was free. So I downloaded it. I haven't played it yet but I will soonish. Then perhaps I finish Episode One, I'll talk about my thoughts and first impressions playing it. I read that it's a really, really good game.

It is a good game but it has flaws tho.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me