darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > How best to level up/obtain gold w/o playing story chapters?
Page 1 of 1
How best to level up/obtain gold w/o playing story chapters?
Oyjord Green Sparx Gems: 286
#1 Posted: 16:13:06 12/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Hi all,

I'm still a bit new to Skylanders. I finished SwapForce, I'm half-way through TrapTeam, and I'm maybe 20 chapters into SuperChargers. In SF and TT I enjoyed leveling up and getting gold when I obtained new Skylanders, by playing all the minigames (Rumble Arena, Doom Challenges, PvP, coop survival mode, etc.). This way I didn't have to play through the story EVERY time I wanted to level up a new figure.

However in SuperChargers, at least so far, I can't find any minigames that allow me to level up my new Skylanders other than constantly replaying the chapters/story. This grows wearisome, fast. I know there are racing minigames, and they're fun, but they don't allow me to actually play my new figures using their new abilities, but merely playing in vehicles.

Surely I'm missing something. How do others level up and play with their new SC figures w/o having to play through the story again and again?

Thanks!
Oy.
Kat-Kun Green Sparx Gems: 415
#2 Posted: 16:15:57 12/09/2016
The only way to do it is story chapters.
Curse you, Activision, CURSE YOU!
---
Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the waaaaaay!
Oyjord Green Sparx Gems: 286
#3 Posted: 16:19:42 12/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Kat-Kun
The only way to do it is story chapters.
Curse you, Activision, CURSE YOU!

Thanks for the reply. Wow, what a regressive move from SF and TT. No wonder many of the vets here aren't big fans of SC. Maybe I'll wait till Imaginators comes out to level up my SC figures, heh.
JohnnySmasher42 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3063
#4 Posted: 18:27:09 12/09/2016
To level up beat Emperor Kaos on easy then switch to nightmare right before he dies. Takes a lvl 1 to a lvl 14 instantly
---
Skylanders is dead and Activision killed it
Kat-Kun Green Sparx Gems: 415
#5 Posted: 18:31:16 12/09/2016
Quote: JohnnySmasher42
To level up beat Emperor Kaos on easy then switch to nightmare right before he dies. Takes a lvl 1 to a lvl 14 instantly

Clever...
---
Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the waaaaaay!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me