Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The leader of the Hood Sickle Fan Club has gone mad.
Page 1 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5
The leader of the Hood Sickle Fan Club has gone mad.
Kat-Kun Green Sparx Gems: 415
#1 Posted: 23:21:38 10/09/2016 | Topic Creator
He is doing so many things to appease Lord Hood Sickle...
Yet Hood Sickle never answers him.
He has tried creating the sharpest, and the darkest War Scythes, but to no avail.
He has gone mad.
He would gladly rip apart everyone around him, including his friends and members of the Hood Sickle Fan Club, just to appease Lord Hood Sickle...
After months of screaming and tearing apart cities...
Hood Sickle has now answered him, and shall aid him.

You are among the people the leader will sacrifice.
You have been tied up and hung over a pit of spikes, full of the souls of the dead.
How will you escape him?

The Main Survivor does not start tied up. He starts outside the place, and has to get in to help the other survivors.
The goal is to reach Ro-Bow. (Darklander).
ROLEPLAY HAS STARTED!

MEMBERS OF ROLEPLAY:

Kat-Kun // Insane Leader of Fan Club (antagonist)
Pokemon2 // Hood Sickle (secondary antagonist)
King-Pen Krazy // Main Survivor
Punch_Potion_X // Riddle Spirit (can only say a SINGLE thing about the crystal-thing that needs to be destroyed, but they can only do it in the form of a riddle.)
Darklander // Ro-Bow (reach him to escape)
TotalEclipsePro // Bounty Hunter (does not care about the survivors at all - he only wants to kill Hood Sickle and the madman 'cause he's gonna get some good pay if he does)
---
Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the waaaaaay!
Edited 14 times - Last edited at 12:40:52 25/09/2016 by Kat-Kun
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#2 Posted: 23:25:14 10/09/2016
Ok, I am going to be the narrator and the survivor, the main protaginist
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#3 Posted: 23:26:48 10/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: King-Pen Krazy

I'm the narrator because I'm the creator of the roleplay. Sorry.

You can be the main protagonist, though!
---
#4 Posted: 23:29:11 10/09/2016
Quote: Kat-Kun

oh sorry
also in case you were wondering, the survivor is the guy who escaped from that epic skylander contest.
Here are some ideas for main roles.
Hood-Sickle Fan-Club Member(Secondary Protaginist)
Spirit(Protaganist)
Leader of Tech Bowslinger Clan(Protaginist)
Hood Sickle(Secondary Antagonist
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:46:11 11/09/2016 by King-Pen Krazy
#5 Posted: 00:50:06 11/09/2016 | Topic Creator

oh sorry
also in case you were wondering, the survivor is the guy who escaped from that epic skylander contest.
Spirit(Protaganist)

Some of your ideas for roles are interesting, so they will be part of the roleplay!
A Spirit will be a player who has died. Players are not allowed to communicate with them, but they can comment on what is happening. Spirits are not allowed to assist other players in any way.
Hood Sickle will be the secondary antagonist.
---
#6 Posted: 00:52:09 11/09/2016

oh sorry
Spirit(Protaganist)

Some of your ideas for roles are interesting, so they will be part of the roleplay!
A Spirit will be a player who has died. Players are not allowed to communicate with them, but they can comment on what is happening. Spirits are not allowed to assist other players in any way.

Oh, ok.
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#7 Posted: 00:54:31 11/09/2016 | Topic Creator

oh sorry
Spirit(Protaganist)

Oh, ok.

I've edited the topic, explaining why Hood Sickle is helping.
---
#8 Posted: 01:08:21 11/09/2016

Oh, ok.

I've edited the topic, explaining why Hood Sickle is helping.

You didn't put up the leader of the tech bowslinger clan, basically, if someone reaches, him they win(kinda)
Once all surviving players reach him the Leader starts an attack where you must defend yourself.
Also my charecter is called "The Survivor" and is a teeny bit special cause I survived that epic skylanders contest and have been sent to help other people before they are killed.

I've got to go to bed, so if someone elso joins, please delay my entrance.
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:14:48 11/09/2016 by King-Pen Krazy
Punch_Potion_X Blue Sparx Gems: 894
#9 Posted: 01:38:46 11/09/2016
I'll be a survivor.
---
Skylanders Ring of Heroes.
Will (hopefully) only require pockets half as deep
#10 Posted: 01:40:49 11/09/2016 | Topic Creator
If someone else joins, they will be tied up and you have to save them.
You cannot reach the leader of the Tech Bowslinger Clan because he isn't here yet. So, just keep surviving until he joins.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:59:23 11/09/2016 by Kat-Kun
#11 Posted: 01:42:41 11/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Punch_Potion_X awakens tied up, hanging over a hole full of spikes and souls of the dead.
He realizes that he isn't in his home. You are in the Tower of Shadows, home of the crazed madman who was once the leader of the Hood Sickle Fan Club.
He then hears him coming up the steps, repeatedly mumbling: "Glory to Hood Sickle... Glory to Hood Sickle... Sacrifice... Sacrifice..."
It seems that he is going to sacrifice him to Hood Sickle.
You need to get out of here. Fast. What do you do?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:11:32 11/09/2016 by Kat-Kun
#12 Posted: 01:52:16 11/09/2016
Using my genetically corrupted slime, I could now slip out of the rope, but I waited for the right moment...
---
#13 Posted: 02:00:49 11/09/2016 | Topic Creator
The insane leader arrives in the room, wielding a rusty, bloody, and bent War Scythe.
He begins giggling as he approaches Punch_Potion_X.
"AnY lAsT wOrDs???"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:09:10 11/09/2016 by Kat-Kun
#14 Posted: 02:07:44 11/09/2016
I still have a few minutes, let me start.

He slowly walked through the corrupted lands,to think that only a few minutes ago he was in a beautiful plain, with grass as green as emeralds and skies ocean blue.Now those lands had been replaced with the cold dark woods of.... wherever he was. There were crows cawing everywhere,so much that his ears started to hurt, through the cold dead woods he truged, until he was so tired, he had to sit on a nearby rock.It was very uncomfertable.He dropped his ruby red spiked hammer,his prized possesion, on the ground, and began to think how he got into the situation in the first place.
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:12:51 11/09/2016 by King-Pen Krazy
#15 Posted: 02:14:52 11/09/2016
"I've got No words, Just This!" I said as I hurtled a handful of slime at his face. He was temporarily blinded. I then slipped out of the knot, grabbed King-Pen Krazy by the legs and used my momentum to swing onto the wall. I stuck there like a blob of slime.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:17:26 11/09/2016 by Punch_Potion_X
#16 Posted: 02:16:11 11/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Punch_Potion_X
"No words, Just This!" I said as I hurtled a handful of slime at his face. He was temporarily blinded. I then slipped out of the knot, grabbed King-Pen Krazy by the legs and used my momentum to swing onto the wall. I stuck there like a blob of slime.

King-Pen Krazy is outside of the building. He has to get in to help you get to the Tech Bowslinger Clan, so we'll act like you never grabbed King-Pen Krazy.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:16:54 11/09/2016 by Kat-Kun
#17 Posted: 02:17:58 11/09/2016 | Topic Creator
The leader begins screaming frantically, and hissing and yelling curse words.
He begins shooting corrupted energy everywhere.
His blasts are getting closer to Punch_Potion_X!
---
#18 Posted: 02:18:18 11/09/2016
I frantically began to climb the wall using my slime, but I kept slipping. I was scared or my life.
I then noticed that the wall had Sulfer on it and I remember that my corrupted slime had traces of carbon in it. I had an Idea!
I began splattering slime all over the wall. "Over here!" I said as he threw a huge ball of corrupted darkness at me. I jumped across the wall, out its way, as it collided with the wall. The Corrupted Slime and Darkness, combine with the carbon and sufur, created a massive explosion that tore a huge hole in the tower wall.

This goes down VVV
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:33:54 11/09/2016 by Punch_Potion_X
#19 Posted: 02:21:01 11/09/2016
He was in a contest,along with dozens of others and the one he once new as a friend.
They were all asked who they looked up to the most and the Leader said "HOOD SICKLE SENSEI SENPAI"!!!
One person shouted at him "Hey, this is a sensei contest, not a senpai contest"! He had said the wrong words.
The leader pulled out a scythe, the color he could only describe as ice, seemed so familier to him now than earlier.
One by one, the madman axed,sliced,and chopped the poor souls, and even the host. Luckily, He had escaped through a portal.
He ended up and the beautiful plains, with a note from the man himself, the Tech Bowslinger. He preffered to be called that over his real name.
The note said:"You must head to the Tower of Shadow, some survivors are being held there. I will be there in a few hours".
He woke up from his memory,with his aching legs, he got up off the rock, and picked up his hammer, continuing on his way, to his destination.
The Tower of Shadows.
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#20 Posted: 02:26:50 11/09/2016
He had done it, The tower of Shadows, was right in front of him.The cold air swept over his shell, and for once in his life, he shivered.
He had to try to get in without alarming anyone in the building. But how, was the question.
He slowly walked around the black tower, the cold air growing colder. When his hammer hit a brick, that came out a little.
Slowly, he took the brick from it's place in the wall, and as if he had taken a packet of marbles, flipped it upside down, and open it, a part of the wall tumbled down, almost silently.
He entered the building, a decision, he thought he would soon regret.
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#21 Posted: 02:28:49 11/09/2016 | Topic Creator
The leader trips, sending a blast of corrupted energy at the window, shattering the window and blasting a tree!
He screams and runs, still blinded, thinking he is chasing Punch_Potion_X because a skull fell off the shelf down the hall, which he mistook for someone tripping.
---
#22 Posted: 02:35:35 11/09/2016
He heard the mad man nearby screaming, "WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GO"!! "YOU WILL BE FED TO THE ALMIGHTY HOOD SICKLE"!!!!.
Quickly he covered himself in the ruby red blood splatter on the wall, and hid.
The Leader quickly ran pass him still shouting "YOU WILL BE FED TO HOOD SICKLE"!
He quickly,and silently runs of to find the survivor he knew existed.
He then wondered why there was a blood splatter on the wall, that just happened to be where he came in.
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#23 Posted: 02:39:54 11/09/2016
As he wandered, he heard a huge explosion.
He turned the next corner, and saw a huge gap, and the survivor.
He was a light-ish blue and covered in slime he quickly slipped through the giagantic hole.
"Hey!" He was about to shout when he heard behind him."I know where you are i'm coming for you!"
He quickly ran out screaming at the survivor"RUN,RUN, HE'S COMING!!!"
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#24 Posted: 02:40:07 11/09/2016 | Topic Creator
The leader runs towards the area he keeps the victims' blood in, and washes the slime off of his face with blood.
He then looks down the hallway, his eyes glowing red, and then he picks up his gnarly War Scythe, and walks down the hallway.
He notices the hole in the wall, and he thinks it just broke off from age. He repairs it, and then walks off to find Punch_Potion_X.
---
#25 Posted: 02:47:39 11/09/2016
He ran as fast as he could with the lightish blue survivor."LISTEN" he said to the survivor,"THE TECH BOWSLINGER ISN"T HERE YET,SO I NEED TO GET YOU TO A GOOD,SAFE LOCATION UNTIL HE GETS HERE, OK?!"
The slimy survivor nods, clearly terrified as the run of through the cold dead woods.
Meanwhile tailing quite a few yards behind the madman's ice blue scythe, with some ruby red blood added on top,heads in the same direction The survivor and King-Pen Krazy are going.
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#26 Posted: 02:51:04 11/09/2016 | Topic Creator
The crazed leader hears the voice of King-Pen Krazy talking to Punch_Potion_X loudly.
He quickly runs to their location, repeatedly muttering "YOUR SOUL BELONGS TO HOOD SICKLE".
---
#27 Posted: 02:57:21 11/09/2016
I had no idea where I was going to hide. Suddenly remembered that there was an old abandoned village through a junglely area nearby. "That's where I'll go" I told King-Pen Krazy as I set off through the rotting tree's and vines constantly looking back to see the glimmer of a blade...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:58:41 11/09/2016 by Punch_Potion_X
#28 Posted: 03:02:27 11/09/2016 | Topic Creator
The madman walked towards the village, like he usually does every day.
He remembers this village. It was the first one he went to on his quest to MURDER ALL OF THE INHABITANTS.
He always goes there, expecting to see something moving. He believes that people he can kill still live here, although they don't.
Then, for a split second...
He saw something light-blue move in the corner of his eye...
---
#29 Posted: 03:05:32 11/09/2016
He quickly rush to a nearby tree, and bashed it repeatedly until it opened.
He hid inside and blocked up again,so no one could get inside.
with his ruby red spiked hammer, he calmly, curled up in his shell, and went to sleep.

Thats all for me today, I have to go to bed.
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#30 Posted: 03:09:31 11/09/2016
I knew he saw me. I was crouching behind some bushes. I knew I was dead but I had one last chance. There, on a branch above me, was a blue bird. I tapped the branched, sending the bird flying out of the adjacent tree. I hoped and prayed the madman thought is was only a blue bird and not me...

Yeah, that all for me as well.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:10:59 11/09/2016 by Punch_Potion_X
#31 Posted: 03:13:18 11/09/2016 | Topic Creator
The madman saw the bird and then stabbed it with his War Scythe, and then began to rip it's flesh, and tear out it's organs.
---
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#32 Posted: 10:17:24 11/09/2016
I'll take Hood Sickle
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
#33 Posted: 11:40:03 11/09/2016
Good morning fellow roleplayers, I'll start mine for today.
In case you are wondering Pokemon2 would like to be Hood Sickle.

He wasn't normal,with his spiked shell and flaming breath,all of the other koopas laughed at him.
When dissipearences began happening, they blames him because of his breath hot as lava.
He was sent to court,and he was going to be pointed guilty when....
"Wait!" Everyone turned to look at the man cloaked in black, but before they even saw him, they all died, even the judge was somehow brutally murdered.
He turned and looked at the cloaked man."Listen, I am the leader of the Hood Sickle Fan Club,if you want to be safe,come with me."
So, for a long 12 years, he had lived with the Hood Sickle Fan Club, until he went absolulty nuts and killed everyone.
The man, who was his friend, tried to kill him, he wasn't gonna show any mercy too him.
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#34 Posted: 12:05:34 11/09/2016
He woke up from his dream, relizing that the missing townsfolk, were killed by him.
There was a small shiver of light inside the tree, where he looked outside and saw.........

nothing.
He was releved, knowing that no one was there, only a few minutes ago, that weird man was eating the organs of a blue bird.
He decided to stay inside this tree, until The Survivor comes, or until The Madman leaves.
A sudden rush of cold air seemed supicous though.
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#35 Posted: 15:48:21 11/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Pokemon2
I'll take Hood Sickle

You're in!
---
#36 Posted: 15:50:01 11/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Suddenly, the madman looked up at the tower, and saw a beam of darkness erupting from it...!
Hood Sickle has answered him.
He began screaming happily and then began running towards the tower, to find Hood Sickle.
---
#37 Posted: 16:20:57 11/09/2016
Dammit, he said, looking towards the tower he saw that a great beam of darkness, a mysterious purple color, rose from the top of the tower.
Bad news, he thought, but also good news, as the Madman would be gone for a long time, this would allow him to save the survivor, he quickly ran into the village.

also you took out the tech bowslinger. Could you please put him back in so we have a chance of escape.
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:22:25 11/09/2016 by King-Pen Krazy
#38 Posted: 16:24:09 11/09/2016 | Topic Creator
The crazed freak ran towards the altar. He saw Hood Sickle standing there, looking down at him.
The madman began screaming crazily and muttering "HOOD SICKLE HOOD SICKLE HOOD SICKLE".
---
#39 Posted: 16:25:37 11/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Dammit, he said, looking towards the tower he saw that a great beam of darkness, a mysterious purple color, rose from the top of the tower.
Bad news, he thought, but also good news, as the Madman would be gone for a long time, this would allow him to save the survivor, he quickly ran into the village.

also you took out the tech bowslinger. Could you please put him back in so we have a chance of escape.

Ok, m8.
---
#40 Posted: 16:25:50 11/09/2016
The crazed freak ran towards the altar. He saw Hood Sickle standing there, looking down at him.
The madman began screaming crazily and muttering "HOOD SICKLE HOOD SICKLE HOOD SICKLE".

wait, Pokemon2 isn't online
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#41 Posted: 16:28:53 11/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Hood Sickle vanishes *temporarily* because the person playing as Hood Sickle is offline.
The madman runs back to the village, to search for the spiked turtle.
---
#42 Posted: 16:38:48 11/09/2016
He searched for the survivor, but with no luck, then he haerd footsteps coming back.
Had Hood Sickle been an illusion?
Quickly, he rushed into an old house, and climbed to the attic, locking the door behind him.
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#43 Posted: 16:43:09 11/09/2016 | Topic Creator
The freak heard footsteps running up the stairs in one of the rickety houses. He ran into the house and ran up the stairs to the attic, and then...
He found the spiked turtle...!
He raised his gnarly War Scythe and began screaming and laughing hysterically, as he began charging at the turtle!
---
#44 Posted: 16:47:30 11/09/2016
The Madman struck the turtle! or did he?
When The Leader pulled back his scythe, he didn't see the spiked turtle, he saw a regular koopa!
There was a hole in the window, The Madman, wandered outside, wondering, were the spiked turtle had gone,he wandered around the village.
Not knowing King-Pen Krazy was watching him.
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#45 Posted: 16:49:41 11/09/2016 | Topic Creator
The madman walked back into the house, realizing he forgot something.
He began to mutilate the koopa, and eat it's organs like a wild dog.
---
#46 Posted: 16:55:09 11/09/2016
He watched him go into the house, poor koopa, was living there, hiding from the madman.
Hiding in an unknown location, he was convinced, that survivor had run away to get to the Tech Bowslinger clan.
However, he didn't dare move from his spot, then he had an idea. He summoned a warp pipe, and ten koopas started wandering the village, he then got into the warp pipe, and made it disappear.
but he was far from safe.
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#47 Posted: 16:57:05 11/09/2016 | Topic Creator
The koopas began running around, scrambling like crazy.
The madman chased one down, and tore it apart. He then saw traces of a warp pipe in the ground, and then knew where the turtle had gone.
---
#48 Posted: 17:01:42 11/09/2016
He ended up back at the tower of shadows, on top of it that is. and saw the mysterious power, of sacrifice.
It was everywhere,blood,scythes covered in blood,Notes with peoples names scribbled on them, he noticed all but a few had DEAD quickly scribbled on there, one of the notes said,"King-Pen Krazy", the notes were also covered in blood.
"What is with this guy and blood?" He questioned aloud.
He saw the purple-ish portal that Hood Sickle came from, he did the only thing he could do,he jumped in.
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#49 Posted: 17:06:47 11/09/2016 | Topic Creator
The madman arrived back at the tower, and saw the portal open.
He got angry, wondering who dared to enter Hood Sickle's domain.
He decided the kill the person who invaded. He jumped through the portal.
---
#50 Posted: 17:10:52 11/09/2016
He thought he had died, as all he saw, was black.
However soon, enough he got a message from the Tech Bowslinger again. Telling him that survivor is still in the village, hiding.
The Tech Bowslinger got him out of the portal safe and sound, He was a god after all, he could do anything.
Fearing the Madman was still in the tower he slowly crept to the bottom floor.
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Page 1 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me