Page 1 of 1
Questions about super chargers
Burstezel Green Sparx Gems: 137
#1 Posted: 10:56:39 09/09/2016 | Topic Creator

I Plan to buy the IOS version of superchargers, and I have read reviews that to actually play the app you need to pay 36$. If I buy the iOS starter pack, can I play the app completely for free(all levels)?Also I want to get hammer slam bowser, can I play with him on the IOS version? Also i heard fizzy frenzy pop fizz can go beast for unlimited amount of time, is that true?
Kat-Kun Green Sparx Gems: 415
#2 Posted: 15:52:51 09/09/2016
Hammer Slam Bowser and Turbo Charge Donkey Kong are only compatible with Wii U, Wii, and 3DS.
I think the box comes with a QR code that you scan for the game, but I dunno.
And no, I don't think it's Fizzy Frenzy Pop Fizz that can go beast for unlimited time, because Big Bubble Pop Fizz can go beast for unlimited time.
---
Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the waaaaaay!
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#3 Posted: 16:09:27 09/09/2016
Quote: Kat-Kun
Hammer Slam Bowser and Turbo Charge Donkey Kong are only compatible with Wii U, Wii, and 3DS.
And no, I don't think it's Fizzy Frenzy Pop Fizz that can go beast for unlimited time, because Big Bubble Pop Fizz can go beast for unlimited time.

No, it's not a QR code. It's a bluetooth portal, and it unlocks the full game when you put the Hot Streak from the starter pack on.
---
Dead
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:09:46 09/09/2016 by mega spyro
Kat-Kun Green Sparx Gems: 415
#4 Posted: 16:41:25 09/09/2016
Quote: mega spyro
Quote: Kat-Kun

No, it's not a QR code. It's a bluetooth portal, and it unlocks the full game when you put the Hot Streak from the starter pack on.

Oh...
---
Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the waaaaaay!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me