Forum

Poll

Favourite CTR:NF Spyro skin?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > All-Purpose Pokémon Topic V3: An Ultra Dawn (Ultra S/M Announced)
First | Previous | Page 46 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
All-Purpose Pokémon Topic V3: An Ultra Dawn (Ultra S/M Announced) [CLOSED]
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#2251 Posted: 05:11:09 08/08/2017
Note corocoro pages havent leaked as of this comment

The front cover of corocoro shows something different then Dusk form, something that looks more like midnight aka a dawn form.
Maybe?
Probably.
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5385
#2252 Posted: 05:44:04 08/08/2017
Or the colors of the art just don't like up entirely with the in game model. Or it's a Shiny. Or it's not final artwork. Or the lighting makes it look different in the picture.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 8982
#2253 Posted: 11:53:05 08/08/2017
Quote: Wham-Shell Fan
Quote: HIR
I'm a name it "Sunkist" or "Sunny D" and have no regrets.

Depending on the gender, I'm totally naming mine Crash or Cocoa even though it doesn't remotely look like either of them.

No, I saw the tweet comparing them and totally understand it. XD

On that note, the game model for Dusk is bad. Like, really bad compared to the anime version. As someone who's colorblind, I cannot differentiate Dusk's in-game model from Midday's unless I'm looking at it at an angle that shows that mohawk it stole from Midnight. <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Wham-Shell Fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3530
#2254 Posted: 01:00:16 09/08/2017
I'm a name it "Sunkist" or "Sunny D" and have no regrets.

Depending on the gender, I'm totally naming mine Crash or Cocoa even though it doesn't remotely look like either of them.

No, I saw the tweet comparing them and totally understand it. smilie

On that note, the game model for Dusk is bad. Like, really bad compared to the anime version. As someone who's colorblind, I cannot differentiate Dusk's in-game model from Midday's unless I'm looking at it at an angle that shows that mohawk it stole from Midnight. <.<;

I would imagine it would sound different than Midday form, or maybe a different idle animation? Also, why has Rockruff become the new Eevee? Different branches of evolution depending on how you level it up, or when you level it up. Couldn't it just be as simple as using a Dawn/Dusk stone?
---
I made this account in 2012, I will PAY to have a name change please
Sesshomaru75 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6378
#2255 Posted: 01:11:42 09/08/2017 | Topic Creator
I would've honestly preferred it if you evolved Rockruff with stones, especially since it's a Rock-type. Sun Stone for Midday, Moon Stone for Midnight, Dawn Stone for Dawn (Obviously smilie), and Dusk Stone for Dusk.
I suppose you could still have it be a specific time of day on top of it, but I guess that'd be too complicated? Also, I kind of wish that Lycanroc was multi-typed based on what form you evolved it into, but w/e.
---
A sword wields no strength unless the hand that holds it has courage.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:12:48 09/08/2017 by Sesshomaru75
HeyitsHotDog Platinum Sparx Gems: 5591
#2256 Posted: 01:37:07 09/08/2017
New info about Duskcanroc

Accoring to Corocoro, his ability is Touch Claws, has both Counter and Accelerock and might get a Z-Move. On top of that, it seems a Rockruff is going to be our Mystery Gift pokemon for USUM.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/pokem...canroc_details/

On top of that, Gameinformer is at Game Freak Studios and recently posted a video on Pokemon Swtich

---
When ever you get scared or nervous about something, you gotta do your best to keep on smiling and Go Beyond Plus Ultra!
Spellslamzer75 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1333
#2257 Posted: 03:35:33 15/08/2017
I know I'm really late to the Marshadow discussion, but...

Is it just me, or does Marshadow kind of look like the Hundred Knight (that's the thing on the left side of my avatar, by the way)? Even the tip of Marshadow's head seems similar to the flame on the Hundred Knight's head. Just a design coincidence I noticed.
---
Strength, courage, and evil
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#2258 Posted: 07:14:04 15/08/2017
i have like 2 extra xurkitrees bc of wondertrade lol
emeraldzoroark Emerald Sparx Gems: 3121
#2259 Posted: 14:39:41 18/08/2017
NEWS N STUFF
---
This avatar will be a reminder of my ultimate goal.
Even if I can’t bring it to Gen 8.
Bifrost Platinum Sparx Gems: 7135
#2260 Posted: 16:27:03 18/08/2017
News:

New Alola Map
Orange Dog again
New Z-Moves, no we're not going to tell you
Hey these games are about Necrozma what a surprise
New look for the supposedly same protag as SM - ok these are actual news

God I get they revealed too much last time but this is getting out of hand
---
I do art!
MAHARI YUWARE GAAIE SABANARE
AMARE DIRAHI JUMAGI GANASHARA
#2261 Posted: 16:43:13 18/08/2017
There is the possible "Pokemon follow you around like in HGSS" thing, but it could just be for one moment, since in the trailer, part of Melemele Island is blocked off and you can't get Rockruff before then.

Or it might be the event one. Who knows?

In other news, Diamond and Pearl's Poké Radar is about as consistent as Ash's Pikachu, since my chain of 39 broke because of

EDIT: KOMMO-OP
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:00:26 18/08/2017 by emeraldzoroark
Seiki Emerald Sparx Gems: 4923
#2262 Posted: 19:32:37 18/08/2017
Quote: Bifrost
News:

New Alola Map
Orange Dog again
New Z-Moves, no we're not going to tell you
Hey these games are about Necrozma what a surprise
New look for the supposedly same protag as SM - ok these are actual news

God I get they revealed too much last time but this is getting out of hand

To me, it's giving an impression that USUM are mostly underwhelming and only really an aesthetic change from SM aside from more a tad more focus on Necrozma that they're trying to hide to keep hype until inevitably disappointing everyone on release.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Bifrost Platinum Sparx Gems: 7135
#2263 Posted: 19:52:04 18/08/2017
Could've done a lot better than Dusk Lycanroc everywhere, tho. Supposedly this is a sequel game, but we got "alternative story" and a lot of non-answers until this trailer, etc etc.

edit: Once more. Great new feature from GameInformer's exclusive interview!

Picture mode. Yaaay.
---
I do art!
MAHARI YUWARE GAAIE SABANARE
AMARE DIRAHI JUMAGI GANASHARA
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:57:33 18/08/2017 by Bifrost
#2264 Posted: 20:27:43 18/08/2017
Man Decidueye is my favorite starter by far and I'm not crazy about the other two but I want a completely different team this time around

Maybe I'll choose Litten and name it Killer Queen or something
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#2265 Posted: 20:30:55 18/08/2017
Quote: 84skylanderdude
Man Decidueye is my favorite starter by far and I'm not crazy about the other two but I want a completely different team this time around

Maybe I'll choose Litten and name it Killer Queen or something

My Incineroar is named Roary!

And I'm gonna go with Rowlett this time around, likely gonna name in Lance. Something fitting of his theatrical, heroic personality.
---
When ever you get scared or nervous about something, you gotta do your best to keep on smiling and Go Beyond Plus Ultra!
#2266 Posted: 20:48:15 18/08/2017
Please tell me Poké-Instagram mode is compatible with the full Dex like Refresh. I wanna snap adorable photos with Mew, Rayquaza, and Silvally. :3
---
#2267 Posted: 21:23:22 18/08/2017
Low key considering using a Zorua in USUM
---
#2268 Posted: 23:19:15 18/08/2017
Photo studio looks adorbez as hail! *squees inside*

Also KANTO?!!!!!!!! YOOOOOOOOOOO! IS THAT LT. SERGE'S GYM!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????!!!!!!!!

Also team so far is Turtwig, Litten, and Rockruff (Dusk) if it's a low enough level (like level 5)
---
#2269 Posted: 00:05:38 19/08/2017
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KOMMO-O
#2270 Posted: 00:12:40 19/08/2017
Could've done a lot better than Dusk Lycanroc everywhere, tho. Supposedly this is a sequel game, but we got "alternative story" and a lot of non-answers until this trailer, etc etc.

It honestly feels more like a "third game" like Emerald or Platinum with what we've seen so far.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#2271 Posted: 01:39:26 19/08/2017
Quote: Seiki

It honestly feels more like a "third game" like Emerald or Platinum with what we've seen so far.

I'd compare it more to Black 2/ White 2, but hey sequels will be sequels
---
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 6330
#2272 Posted: 02:12:34 19/08/2017
About time they bring back Pokemon following you. I've always loved it in Soul silver.
---
SC
#2273 Posted: 02:20:11 19/08/2017
Why are people assuming the Pokémon following mechanic is back? There's plenty of trailer footage of the player running with no companions. It's far more likely that...

A) There's an Amity Square equivalent in this Alola
B) This is exclusive to that event Rockruff
C) You can have certain Pokémon follow you in very specific situations

And, yeah, this is a 3rd version game. Or, rather, two third-version games. I wouldn't expect a brand spanking new story at this point.
---
fyra Platinum Sparx Gems: 5568
#2274 Posted: 02:36:14 19/08/2017
Sob to the fact I wanted Pokémon following you back(loved it in Soul Silver) and that it doesn't look that much like a sequel,so I might pass on it if it's the same story with added contents.
---
Even in the darkest of times, there is always hope but sometime fear cloud our visions, sometime our strength give out....
#2275 Posted: 02:36:49 19/08/2017
i have two extra salazzle codes if anybody wants a smexy lizard

also, i'll be getting ultra sun and picking Litten this time, since i did rowlet on moon.
#2276 Posted: 03:01:15 19/08/2017

I'd compare it more to Black 2/ White 2, but hey sequels will be sequels

I get that that's what we're supposed to get, but the opposite is what it feels like we're seeing.
---
#2277 Posted: 09:18:08 19/08/2017
Quote: emeraldzoroark
There is the possible "Pokemon follow you around like in HGSS" thing, but it could just be for one moment, since in the trailer, part of Melemele Island is blocked off and you can't get Rockruff before then.

Or it might be the event one. Who knows?

Why are people assuming the Pokémon following mechanic is back? There's plenty of trailer footage of the player running with no companions. It's far more likely that...

A) There's an Amity Square equivalent in this Alola
B) This is exclusive to that event Rockruff
C) You can have certain Pokémon follow you in very specific situations

And, yeah, this is a 3rd version game. Or, rather, two third-version games. I wouldn't expect a brand spanking new story at this point.

Would be cool though.
---
#2278 Posted: 19:52:51 19/08/2017
To be honest I'm kinda over the whole "Pokemon follow you around" thing. Don't get me wrong, I loved it in HGSS, but every pokemon game has some sort of gimmick that separates it from the rest. If every pokemon game let your pokemon follow you around, it would take away how special HGSS is to some people.

But hey that;s just my opinion, what do I know?
---
#2279 Posted: 03:09:17 20/08/2017
Pokken Demo coming to Nintendo Switch

https://www.reddit.com/r/ninte...o_the_nintendo/
---
#2280 Posted: 17:59:47 20/08/2017
So guys the new forest area, has something orange and white moving in the middle o.o it's very small but I can make out something?

Kartana?
---
#2281 Posted: 19:16:53 20/08/2017
Quote: Windumup
So guys the new forest area, has something orange and white moving in the middle o.o it's very small but I can make out something?

Kartana?

It might be him. That's be pretty cool if each UB got their own environment
---
#2282 Posted: 20:17:00 20/08/2017
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

Kartana?

It might be him. That's be pretty cool if each UB got their own environment

Yeah, since technically UBs are Pokemon to. They are just bizarre alien dimension Pokemon smilie. So an environment for Nihelgo (rock cave) and the forest area for kartana makes sense
---
#2283 Posted: 20:54:32 20/08/2017
I decided what I want to shiny hunt next...
I want to cry
[User Posted Image]
---
#2284 Posted: 22:33:25 20/08/2017
I want to cry
[User Posted Image]

Oof. That'll be rough, already sending my best regards lol
---
#2285 Posted: 22:55:07 20/08/2017
I want to cry
[User Posted Image]

I have one I can trade you if you want. It's been sitting in a box doing nothing forever. I think I got it from WT. Kalos native.
---
#2286 Posted: 23:32:27 20/08/2017
I want to cry
[User Posted Image]

I got one of those. Just use a Cute Charmer in a Combee Friend Safari, I got mine with only one male preceding it.
---
#2287 Posted: 23:44:09 20/08/2017
Unfortunately, don't have a Combee Friend Safari. Plus I still need to finish my Dark type playthrough of Y. And Seiki, thanks for the offer, but I like getting shinies myself.
---
#2288 Posted: 00:08:48 21/08/2017
I want to cry
[User Posted Image]

I have one I can trade you if you want. It's been sitting in a box doing nothing forever. I think I got it from WT. Kalos native.

I'll take it since EZ dont want it!
---
#2289 Posted: 00:14:08 21/08/2017
I want to cry
[User Posted Image]

I'll take it since EZ dont want it!

I'll pm you. smilie
---
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2912
#2290 Posted: 02:30:51 21/08/2017
Hi. I think I'm going to give this series another try after a few years. What 3DS game would you say is best?
---
sometimes that japanese future funk be hittin tho...
#2291 Posted: 02:36:52 21/08/2017
Quote: Chompy-King257
Hi. I think I'm going to give this series another try after a few years. What 3DS game would you say is best?

Alpha Sapphire/Omega Ruby
---
#2292 Posted: 02:37:37 21/08/2017

Go with Omega Ruby or Sun Moon. XY is good, but not amazing. SM is good because its got a beefy introduction that teaches you the basics and has a great story. If you want, I can provide you with some Kaiju like Pokemon like Hydreigon and Tyranitar

buuuut I say get Omega Ruby, since Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon come out in Nov, and from waht it seems, USUM is pretty much the director's cut of SM

Yeah, either Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire, I say OR, since it's Mascot Pokemon is p much a fire volcano dinosaur. Wait for Ultra Sun/Moon.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:43:08 21/08/2017 by HeyitsHotDog
#2293 Posted: 03:00:35 21/08/2017
ORAS is good, definitely don't go for Sun/Moon. They're not that great of games.
---
#2294 Posted: 03:02:40 21/08/2017 | Topic Creator

OR/AS and S/M are amazing, so start with either of those. X/Y is kinda eh, imo. (They'd probably make Gen VI my second least favorite generation if it wasn't for OR/AS, tbch)
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:05:06 21/08/2017 by Sesshomaru75
#2295 Posted: 03:33:20 21/08/2017

Get the following
Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire (either of these will give you several previous gen legendaries to pad out your collection)

Sun/ Moon (latest and brings a much fresher feel for the game)

Then on November 17th get Ultra Sun or Ultra Moon
---
#2296 Posted: 11:44:11 21/08/2017

Get the following
Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire (either of these will give you several previous gen legendaries to pad out your collection)

Best thing is to skip SM and wait for USUM, those are pretty miuch the definitive edition.
---
#2297 Posted: 13:23:25 21/08/2017

Get the following

Best thing is to skip SM and wait for USUM, those are pretty miuch the definitive edition.

That's like skipping BW to get BW2

DO NOT SKIP SM!
---
#2298 Posted: 13:48:45 21/08/2017

Get the following

DO NOT SKIP SM!

But USUM isn't a sequel, it's more of a Platinum or Emerald. Getting both is redundant and it'd make USUM feel less fresh. Best thing to do IS to wait.
---
#2299 Posted: 16:31:22 21/08/2017 | Topic Creator

DO NOT SKIP SM!

Except B2/W2 are sequels, whereas it appears that US/UM are "director's cuts" like Crystal, Emerald, and Platinum before them. Now if US/UM actually do end up being drastically different, then I'd probably agree with you.
---
#2300 Posted: 21:19:09 21/08/2017

Get the following

DO NOT SKIP SM!

I see you're still holding out hope that USUM will be sequel games.

... how foolish. :^)
---
First | Previous | Page 46 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me