Forum

Poll

Favourite CTR:NF Spyro skin?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > All-Purpose Pokémon Topic V3: An Ultra Dawn (Ultra S/M Announced)
First | Previous | Page 45 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
All-Purpose Pokémon Topic V3: An Ultra Dawn (Ultra S/M Announced) [CLOSED]
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3280
#2201 Posted: 15:37:48 14/07/2017

dunno why no one's shared this yet

weird trailer, news about it on the 19th
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
emeraldzoroark Emerald Sparx Gems: 3121
#2202 Posted: 15:40:08 14/07/2017
It's mostly time and space stuff, with music that sounds like it would be from gen 4 OH MYGOD
Jk, don't think it's that.
---
This avatar will be a reminder of my ultimate goal.
Even if I can’t bring it to Gen 8.
HeyitsHotDog Platinum Sparx Gems: 5591
#2203 Posted: 16:07:28 14/07/2017
Quote: Lunarz

The man behind Serebii says it's nothing huge, but hopefully he's wrong. Apparently, it has something to do with a Japanese Pokemon club?

Either way, don't expect anything major, if anything at all.
---
When ever you get scared or nervous about something, you gotta do your best to keep on smiling and Go Beyond Plus Ultra!
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#2204 Posted: 16:32:23 14/07/2017
best nature for tapu koko? want to use my event one well
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
#2205 Posted: 16:35:26 14/07/2017
Quote: Windumup
best nature for tapu koko? want to use my event one well

The event Tapu Koko is locked on Timid, which boosts speed, but nerfs Physical attack. Since Tapu Koko's best stats are Special Attack and Speed, the event one you have should be fine. Despite the lower attack stat, teaching him Brave Bird could be a good move for him.
---
When ever you get scared or nervous about something, you gotta do your best to keep on smiling and Go Beyond Plus Ultra!
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#2206 Posted: 17:25:26 14/07/2017
Alright thank you HD
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
#2207 Posted: 17:41:19 14/07/2017
Quote: Windumup
Alright thank you HD

It's HIHD. And welcome!
---
Seiki Emerald Sparx Gems: 4923
#2208 Posted: 18:21:10 14/07/2017
Quote: Lunarz

"Nanikaga Okoru?" (What will happen?)
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:31:14 14/07/2017 by Seiki
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 8982
#2209 Posted: 18:50:14 14/07/2017
https://twitter.com/JoeMerrick

Not posting specific tweets. Rather, scroll down a bit and read some of the tweets and you'll know that what Lunarz posted is a trailer for the next Pokémon Daisuke Club campaign. They pretty much do one of these a year and it's really only relevant to Japan. >.>
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
terrafin2299 Ripto Gems: 3418
#2210 Posted: 13:22:56 19/07/2017
Has anyone gotten their shiny tapu koko yet?
#2211 Posted: 13:28:48 19/07/2017
I have! Debating on whether to keep my original one from Moon, or keep the shiny one.
---
#2212 Posted: 14:25:54 19/07/2017
Wynaut both?
---
#2213 Posted: 14:32:48 19/07/2017
Quote: emeraldzoroark
Wynaut both?

No, just one.
---
#2214 Posted: 16:53:46 19/07/2017
Why though?
---
#2215 Posted: 17:01:42 19/07/2017
Quote: emeraldzoroark
Why though?

Canon wise, it doesn't make sense and bothers me.
---
#2216 Posted: 01:17:58 26/07/2017
Got this totally legit Ditto from the GTS while trying to get a foreign Ditto of each Nature.
[User Posted Image]
The summary says it came from Unova. Since you can't pass down Ditto's Poké Ball and you just can't pass down Master Balls, this means the guy would have to catch a Perfect 6IV Ditto in the wild with a great nature (Adamant), transfer it up to Sun and Moon and put it on GTS for another Ditto.
---
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5385
#2217 Posted: 01:49:34 27/07/2017
So for the Lugia raids in Pokémon Go, I've so far failed to defeat one and then failed to catch one.
For Articuno, I've failed to defeat one, failed to catch one, and then finally did catch one.
By this pattern, next Lugia I find I'll end up catching. Gonna be going to look for one tomorrow.

Other than Lugia the only Raid that interests me is Tyranitar so it'd be nice if I came across one of those as well.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#2218 Posted: 20:26:05 28/07/2017
Hello, just dropping in to tell you how much I hate the wild Pokemon calling for help in Sun and Moon.

I know I'm like, over six months late, but I've only recently got back to playing the game!
fyra Platinum Sparx Gems: 5568
#2219 Posted: 20:45:27 28/07/2017
In my case,my complains are yikes...Sun is hard...now at the island where the league will be and having trouble beating Gladion...before had trouble beating Lusamine,had to grind a lot to even succeed(keep the xp share deactivated maybe it was not a great idea).
---
Even in the darkest of times, there is always hope but sometime fear cloud our visions, sometime our strength give out....
Bifrost Platinum Sparx Gems: 7135
#2220 Posted: 21:08:17 28/07/2017
Quote: yelvy
Hello, just dropping in to tell you how much I hate the wild Pokemon calling for help in Sun and Moon.

I know I'm like, over six months late, but I've only recently got back to playing the game!

Oh for sure. I think there should be a threshold in which no one calls for help, maybe an item or certain attacks(level is a bit much). It sucks out the fun knowing that you won't 1HKO something and get punished with 2, maybe more extra turns. I remember seeing a streamer get stuck in >6 fodder because he ahd nothing to attack a wild pokémon with.
---
I do art!
MAHARI YUWARE GAAIE SABANARE
AMARE DIRAHI JUMAGI GANASHARA
#2221 Posted: 21:30:29 28/07/2017

It's a godsend for shiny hunters.
---
#2222 Posted: 23:08:49 28/07/2017
Quote: Bifrost

Oh for sure. I think there should be a threshold in which no one calls for help, maybe an item or certain attacks(level is a bit much). It sucks out the fun knowing that you won't 1HKO something and get punished with 2, maybe more extra turns. I remember seeing a streamer get stuck in >6 fodder because he ahd nothing to attack a wild pokémon with.

Status effects will 100% prevent a Pokémon from calling for help. But I agree. For USUM they should require the use of an Adrenaline Orb for Pokémon to call for help.
---
#2223 Posted: 20:11:00 29/07/2017
Just watched a movie, where...
  • Ash and friends arrive in a town that has a tower that's important to the plot
  • Ash fights the three fully evolved starters of the region
  • They meet a Mythical Pokémon that can transmit messages through dreams
  • Two legendary dragons fight
  • Some purple stuff threatens to destroy everything
  • Mythical Pokémon had some companion who died
  • Also it hangs out in the shadows observing everything
  • Said Mythical Pokémon seemingly dies so that the good guys can save the day
  • JK it's alive at the end.

• Oh my god the Victini Movie is the Darkrai Movie
    ---
    #2224 Posted: 20:31:28 29/07/2017
    I mean they've done 20 movies now retreads are becoming pretty obvious. And it's basically a requirement that someone suffers a Disney Death once per movie only to miraculously turn up okay...

Except Heroes & Lucario. The latter could have avoided if Lucario wasn't an ignorant,
    prideful idiot and let Ash use some of his aura power, but the former was a true heroic sacrifice.
    Which is why I can never watch Heroes because it's too sad watching one of my favorite Pokémon die. <.<
    ---
    #2225 Posted: 21:01:54 29/07/2017
    Quote: HIR
    I mean they've done 20 movies now retreads are becoming pretty obvious. And it's basically a requirement that someone suffers a Disney Death once per movie only to miraculously turn up okay...

Except Heroes & Lucario. The latter could have avoided if Lucario wasn't an ignorant,
    prideful idiot and let Ash use some of his aura power, but the former was a true heroic sacrifice.
    Which is why I can never watch Heroes because it's too sad watching one of my favorite Pokémon die. <.<

But Zoroark "dies" in their movie. Then again they were immediately resurrected so...
    ---
    ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
    #2226 Posted: 03:48:46 31/07/2017
    gonna get a 2ds + moon tomorrow so SOON
    #2227 Posted: 22:08:57 01/08/2017
    Encountered my first Moltres raid today. Got there with 10 minutes left on it, not a soul in sight. Hopefully I'll be able to fight one tomorrow.

Edit: Just did my first Moltres raid and succeeded! I was worried because I only got 5 balls to catch it with, and I missed the first 2 balls I threw, but my third ball hit and caught it! Wish I had this luck with Lugia lol.
    ---
    “No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:43:25 02/08/2017 by 84skylanderdude
    #2228 Posted: 13:24:06 05/08/2017
    Corocoro has begun to leak and it seems a theory is going to be confirmed

People are theorizing Ash's Rockruff in the anime is going to evolve into a 3rd Lycanroc form and it seems in this leak confirms a new form (looking like a mix of both Midday and Midnight) on top of that, next SM animeepisode in Japan focuses on Ash's Rockruff, during said episode, Rockruff's eyes will glow green. Guess who has green eyes?
    [User Posted Image]
    ---
    #2229 Posted: 14:59:46 05/08/2017
    Forget that the next episode focuses on Ash's Rockruff. I could care less. Type: Null's debuting in it! *squees with joy*

---
    #2230 Posted: 21:07:27 05/08/2017
    My plan for USUM:
    1: Get shiny Rowlet
    2: Raise it to level 5
    3: Get Type Null off of GTS so I won't have gaps in the Pokédex
    4: Fill in the gaps in my PC
    5: Get Ultra Moon (maybe, I might get Ultra Sun)
    6: Get Rowlet as my starter
    7: Trade it for the shiny Rowlet
    8: Play through the game normally, not using anything in my previous playthrough (unless I get Lycanroc Midnight/the new forme)
    9: Transfer all my Pokémon to USUM and get the shiny charm
    10: Shiny Type:Null
    11: Evolve it
    12: Put everything back in Bank(except like a Yungoos or something)
    13: Reset the game and pick Popplio
    14: NUZLOCKE MODE ENGAGED
    15: Most likely lose to Ilima and play normally
    16: Hunt Shiny Type:Null, but this time don't evolve it
    17: Profit?

EDIT: I'm gonna name the Rowlet Hootingham. Bonus points if you get the reference.
    EDIT AGAIN:
    [User Posted Image]
    This gets too easy
    ---
    Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:26:30 05/08/2017 by emeraldzoroark
    #2231 Posted: 23:26:20 05/08/2017
    New Lycanroc form revealed on the Pokenchi show!

[User Posted Image]
    [User Posted Image]
    ---
    #2232 Posted: 23:29:12 05/08/2017
    Wow, I like it. Although underwhelmed. It needs to be more different. Ash is gonna get it fpr sure
    ---
    #2233 Posted: 23:33:08 05/08/2017
    I feel like we'll be getting another. I think there'll be a Sunrise and a Sunset form, and both would be like middle grounds between the two night and day ones, since this one looks like a Midday Lycanroc with some Midnight features.
    ---
    #2234 Posted: 23:33:38 05/08/2017
    Yay, that means I get to shiny hunt Rockruff again!
    ---
    #2235 Posted: 23:34:05 05/08/2017
    Thats possible actually.
    ---
    #2236 Posted: 23:34:46 05/08/2017
    Update, new form is officially called Dusk Form! I'm certain we'll be getting a Dawn form.

[User Posted Image]
    ---
    #2237 Posted: 00:29:04 06/08/2017
    Totally will get a Dawn form. I expect it to be similar to Midnight, maybe even a Dusk-eqse makeover of Midnight.

And this is VERY likely what Ash's Rockruff will evolve into.
    ---
    #2238 Posted: 00:32:13 06/08/2017
    It was shown to evolve into Dusk form in the clip they showed for the anime, so... yeah.
    ---
    #2239 Posted: 00:44:57 06/08/2017
    Footage of Duskcanroc in the anime, guess what's happening?!

---
    #2240 Posted: 01:13:42 06/08/2017
    I just wish it were more red like the image on the front of CoroCoro. That would make it look way more rad imo.
    ---
    #2241 Posted: 01:14:55 06/08/2017
    Quote: 84skylanderdude
    I just wish it were more red like the image on the front of CoroCoro. That would make it look way more rad imo.

Agreed, but gotta make it different from Midnight.
    ---
    King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
    #2242 Posted: 01:15:52 06/08/2017
    Update, new form is officially called Dusk Form! I'm certain we'll be getting a Dawn form.

[User Posted Image]

Now this is the N.Sane Trilogy we all wanted
    ---
    Rise and Shine Ursine
    #2243 Posted: 01:18:20 06/08/2017
    Quote: HeyitsHotDog

It'd still be plenty different from Midnight. It'd just be Midday with Midnight's colors and white hair puff thing. I imagine a Dawn form would then be Midnight but with Midday's hair puff thing and brown color scheme.
    ---
    #2244 Posted: 01:22:35 06/08/2017

It'd still be plenty different from Midnight. It'd just be Midday with Midnight's colors and white hair puff thing. I imagine a Dawn form would then be Midnight but with Midday's hair puff thing and brown color scheme.

Also, they shoulda been given different type combos

Dawn: Rock/Fighting

Midday: Rock/Normal

Dusk: Rock/Fire

Midnight: Rock/Dark
    ---
    #2245 Posted: 01:24:26 06/08/2017

And then
    Sunset

Rock
    just rock
    ---
    Rise and Shine Ursine
    Drawdler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3118
    #2246 Posted: 01:25:49 06/08/2017
    Quote: King-Pen Krazy

And then
    Sunset

Rock
    just rock

[User Posted Image]

My favorite Pokemon.
    #2247 Posted: 01:27:35 06/08/2017
    Quote: Drawdler
    Quote: King-Pen Krazy

And then
    Sunset

Rock
    just rock

[User Posted Image]

My favorite Pokemon.

FIRST GEN IS BUST AND MUST URUGINUL GEN

[User Posted Image]
    ---
    Rise and Shine Ursine
    willster8 Gold Sparx Gems: 2383
    #2248 Posted: 03:37:14 06/08/2017
    I am quite happy with this and am excited for the probable dawn form. Also, I don't want to jump to any conclusions, but I'm hoping this could extend to those rumored second pair of final evolutions for the starters. Hopeful but not expecting anything.
    #2249 Posted: 03:47:28 06/08/2017
    I'm a name it "Sunkist" or "Sunny D" and have no regrets.
    ---
    Wham-Shell Fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3530
    #2250 Posted: 05:10:08 08/08/2017
    Quote: HIR
    I'm a name it "Sunkist" or "Sunny D" and have no regrets.

Depending on the gender, I'm totally naming mine Crash or Cocoa even though it doesn't remotely look like either of them.
    ---
    I made this account in 2012, I will PAY to have a name change please
    First | Previous | Page 45 of 50 | Next | Last
    1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me