Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Royal Guards High Shool Mlp(Private)
Page 1 of 1
Royal Guards High Shool Mlp(Private)
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11327
#1 Posted: 05:22:21 01/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Plot:

When Portal can't be open Untill now.Each Element chosen to Applejack,Raity,Twilight,Gary Sparkle and Rianbow Dash.

Character sheets:

Name: Gary
Species: Pegasus with the ability to be an Alicorn
Appearance: a loosely hung mane of red and white with bright green eyes that bare the irises of that which Nightmare Moon adorned. A sheik black body, darker than shadows, and the traditional royal guard armor.
Cutemark: Spear Sun
Other: Brother to Twilight Sparkle
Clothes: Long shirt with sleeve Purple and his black pants
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:33:39 16/10/2017 by gary
#2 Posted: 04:28:02 10/03/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: hello
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
#3 Posted: 06:35:08 16/10/2017 | Topic Creator
Gary Sparkle Enter Portal.
---
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#4 Posted: 05:17:39 21/10/2017
The thing about "private" games is that you have to invite the people you wish to work with
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#5 Posted: 04:39:53 22/10/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: ok,I would invtie people
---
#6 Posted: 09:05:00 01/03/2019 | Topic Creator
OOC: hello anyone there
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me