Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Wolfgang & Krankcase - Bros For Life
Page 1 of 1
Wolfgang & Krankcase - Bros For Life
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#1 Posted: 15:02:12 28/08/2016 | Topic Creator
This is a little series of stories that I wrote based off of one of my headcanons. I'll post more parts of stories as time goes on. Read and enjoy!

On a cold Winter's night, Krankcase and Wolfgang sit in a busy sports bar at a booth. Krankcase has a small cup of tea and a sandwhich. Wolfgang, on the other hand, is drinking his fifth glass of soda and devouring a whole plate of hamburgers. Krankcase doesn't seem to be touching his food, and is looking off on the distance, while Wolfgang is watching a football game on a large flat screen TV. It was another one of their nights out on the town, hanging out at their favorite place. On the TV screen, a football team scores a touchdown, and everyone if the bar stands up and cheers - except for Krankcase, who is still blankly staring off into the distance. Once Wolfgang sat back down, he finally noticed that something was up with his friend.

smilie Hey Kranky, what's up?

Krankcase didn't notice that Wolfgang was talking to him.

smilie Krankcase! What's wrong?!

Krankcase still didn't notice him. Wolfgang then slams his fist on the table, making a loud noise and causing the entire booth to shake. Krankcase jumps, almost falls out of his seat, gains an upright position, and turns to Wolfgang.

smilie Hey! What was that for?!

smilie You've been staring into space and silent for almost 10 minutes! You haven't touched your food and you've been ignoring me! What's wrong with you?!

smilie It's nothing...well, it's just that there's a really pretty lady over there, that's all.

smilie Where?!

smilie Don't look too quickly, but over by the bar.

Wolfgang, of course, turns his head sharply, until he spies a Frost Elf sitting alone on a stool.

smilie (Pointing at her) Who, that one?

smilie Jeez Wolfgang, quiet down! Yeah, that one.

smilie Yeah, she is kinda hot...

smilie Hey, let me remind you that you are already in a relationship, mister! The Queen would NOT appreciate you flirting with another girl! Do you want to get yourself turned into a golden statue forever?

smilie Yeah, yeah. So, you gonna talk to her?

smilie What?! No! Do you have any idea how embarrassing it would be if I stuttered when I spoke to her, or if she didn't like me, or if I tripped on my way over, or -

smilie I'm going to stop you there, buddy. You worry way too much about everything. Spending all that time alone in your lab has really got to you, huh? If I were like you, I wouldn't have once ruled an entire empire in the future, and I wouldn't be dating the Queen. You've gotta learn to live and take life by the horns, y'know? If you don't, you'll spend the rest of your life alone, and do you want that? So just go talk to her already!

smilie I will not! Too many things could go wrong!

smilie If you don't do it, then I'll set you up.

smilie Goodness gracious, that's the worst thing that could happen! No way!

smilie Talk to her or I'll do it.

smilie You wouldn't!

Wolfgang then stands up from his seat and smiles.

smilie Oh, I will. It's for your own good, Kranky.

Krankcase crosses his arms and pouts for a bit, but then with a groan stands up.

smilie Fine, I'll do it, but if something goes wrong, then it's all your fault. And if things go REALLY wrong, I'm expecting you to save my butt.

smilie If this goes well, you'll be thanking me.

smilie But whether this goes well or not is still in question, and I believe it won't.

smilie Stop talking to me and start taking to her!

smilie Okay, but this is against my will!

smilie Go get 'em, buddy!

Krankcase then walks towards the Frost Elf and then stops and looks at Wolfgang nervously. His best friend flashes him a thumbs up. Krankcase takes a deep breath, and moves forward. He grabs a bar stool next to her. During this, Wolfgang was devouring Krankcase's sandwich while also slurping up a soda and picking up another burger from his plate. However, he was still watching the scene intensely. Krankcase finally gathers up to speak.

smilie H-hi! I'm Dr. S-S-Stanford W-W-W-Winston Krankcase. Can I interest you on buying you a d-d-drink?

TO BE CONTINUED
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 23:26:41 30/08/2016 by Chompy-King257
#2 Posted: 01:25:49 29/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Drawdler
Ooh, thanks for the link! I'll read this later today, skimmed a bit and t seems cute :3

Thank you so much for checking it out!
---
MekakuCityPKMN Yellow Sparx Gems: 1516
#3 Posted: 01:43:46 29/08/2016
Chompy, you're gonna kill someone from the cuteness if you're not careful!
---
"KRANK up the Sky-Chi!"

might be making a soft continuation of the series, idk
#4 Posted: 01:47:37 29/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: MekakuCityPKMN

That's what I am aiming for
I guess I'm gonna kill someone later, because things are gonna get even cuter than this...
---
#5 Posted: 01:49:32 29/08/2016
Quote: Chompy-King257

I guess I'm gonna kill someone later, because things are gonna get even cuter than this...

Good lord, are you trying to wipe out everyone on this site?!
---
"KRANK up the Sky-Chi!"

#6 Posted: 01:50:26 29/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Chompy-King257

Good lord, are you trying to wipe out everyone on this site?!

I guess so.
---
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#7 Posted: 01:01:16 30/08/2016
*breathing intensifies*
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#8 Posted: 01:09:35 30/08/2016
i'm in the icu

gimme more so i can die of cute
#9 Posted: 02:40:15 30/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: ZapNorris
i'm in the icu

gimme more so i can die of cute

Coming right up!
---
#10 Posted: 23:25:27 30/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Heeeere's Part 2:

The Frost Elf is silent for a minute, like she is taken back by the doctor's sudden appearance. Krankcase desperately waits for her reply, nervous out of his mind. He wonders why he had let Wolfgang put him up to this. Suddenly, she speaks.

Frost Elf: Um...I...

???: She has a boyfriend.

The doctor feels his heart skip a bit when he hears that deep voice, and looks up to see a giant Squid pirate towering over him, looking like he wants to kill him.

smilie Oh, I s-s-see. I'm s-sorry. I didn't see she was w-with someone...

Squid Pirate: Yeah, I don't exactly like spider doctors flirting with my girlfriend. So let's go outside and have a little chat about that, shall we? Just you...and me.

The Squid Pirate cracks his knuckles at the end of that sentence. Krankcase gulps, and then sprints back towards the booth.

smilie Woooooolfgaaaaaaaang!

Krankcase then dives and hides under the table and pulls his hat over his eyes as the Squid Pirate wakes over to the booth.

smilie What in the world is going on?!

smilie Well it turns out that she has a boyfriend, and no he wants to kill me. Oh gosh he's coming over! Help me, Wolfgang, help me!

smilie Don't sweat it, mate. I've got you.

The Squid Pirate stops at the booth, and Wolfgang casually yawns and stretches, looking awfully calm.

smilie G'day, mate. How may I help you?

Squid Pirate: Look, your little friend under the table just flirting with my girlfriend, and I don't like it. So I want to make sure he understands that...

smilie Look buddy, he didn't see that your girl was with someone, so just let him off, okay?

Squid Pirate: I don't know about you, but I don't exactly let people off when they flirt with my girlfriend.

smilie Come on, mate. We're Skylanders, which means we're out there all day and everyday, protecting you guys from all sorts of evil. Can't you just let us off just for once because we made a little mistake?

The Squid Pirate was silent for a moment. It seemed that he was considering Wolfgang's point. Then, he spoke.

Squid Pirate: No.

Wolfgang then stands up, and looks the Squid Pirate straight in the eye. You can tell he's now being dead serious.

smilie Okay, look. There's a pool table in the next room that I've called dibs on for the next game. Once it's my turn, we'll play. If I win, you leave us alone. If you win, you and my friend can have that chat. Deal?

The Squid Pirate thinks for a moment, and then replies.

Squid Pirate: Okay, but if I win, you WILL hold up on your end of the deal. I'll make sure you do.

smilie See you later, mate.

The Squid Pirate leaves, and Wolfgang sits back down in the booth. Krankcase comes out from under the table and returns to his seat.

smilie Wolfgang! What are you thinking? I'm going to die! Oh gosh I'm going to die! What are you doing, Wolfgang?!

smilie I'll tell you what I'm doing, mate - I'm saving your butt. Don't worry, I don't intend on losing, and I'll make sure that I don't.

smilie Are you telling me that you're going to cheat?

smilie Are you kidding me? Of course I am! And you're going to help me!

smilie Oh boy...

TO BE CONTINUED
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:54:17 06/09/2016 by Chompy-King257
ToonLink04 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1384
#11 Posted: 02:01:47 31/08/2016
That was awesome! Give me more! Give me more!
---
He's going to kill me the first chance he gets, Turtle realized. I'm going to die.
#12 Posted: 02:04:57 31/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: ToonLink04
That was awesome! Give me more! Give me more!

More will come tomorrow or the day after.
---
#13 Posted: 11:46:01 03/09/2016
Is the next part ready yet?
---
He's going to kill me the first chance he gets, Turtle realized. I'm going to die.
#14 Posted: 13:20:53 03/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Is the next part ready yet?

I'll probably type it up today, which I can do pretty quickly. I was just hoping that more people would see my latest writing before I continue.
---
#15 Posted: 18:31:38 03/09/2016
Maybe you could say next to the link "part 2 available now!" so more people would notice
---
#16 Posted: 22:54:41 03/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Maybe you could say next to the link "part 2 available now!" so more people would notice

Okay, thank you!
---
#17 Posted: 23:57:41 06/09/2016
we need moar
#18 Posted: 00:06:00 07/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: ZapNorris
we need moar

More's coming!
---
#19 Posted: 00:46:50 07/09/2016
When is more coming?! I'm not trying to be picky but it has been awhile. Now if you are still working on part three that's fine with me I would just like to know when your done with it
---
#20 Posted: 01:14:22 07/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Here it is!
- - -
Time passes, and soon the pool table is free. Wolfgang meets the Squid Pirate there, and they both take there cues. The Squid Pirate glared at Krankcase from across the table, who is trying to hide behind his fearsome friend. The doctor takes a big gulp. As Wolfgang sets up the balls, he speaks.

smilie Right, mate. This will be a fair game, and the results are final. If I win, you'll follow up on your end of the deal. If I lose, we will keep our promise.

Squid Pirate: Good. Now let's stop chatting and start playing, so I can get down to business with your little friend, huh?

smilie Right then. You break.

As the Squid Pirate lines up his cue and prepares to break, Wolfgang whispers to Krankcase.

smilie You sure this is going to work?

smilie Positive, but still - be REALLY careful. If you lose, I'm dead meat!

smilie No worries, pal. If our plan works, then I can't fail!

smilie I hope that's true.

The Squid Pirate strikes the white ball with his cue. The white ball flies down the table, strikes the cluster of balls, and the balls fly in all directions, most of them rolling into the holes on the edges of the table. Well, that's what would have happened if the cue didn't shatter once hitting the ball. Splinters are flying in all directions. The Squid Pirate is equally confused as he is angry. He bellows in fury as he pulls splinters out of his face.

Squid Pirate: What is the meaning of this?!

Krankcase then steps forward, pulls out a gun, and shoots a ball of goo from it across the room. It explodes in the Squid Pirate's face, and he groans in anger and pain as he tries to scrape the green goo off his face with his big hands. It is then that Krankcase and Wolfgang make a run for it, sprinting out of the room as fast as they can.

smilie Smell ya later, nerds!

The two run out of the eatery and sprint down the street. While Krankcase's heart is thumping at what seems one million miles an hour, he looks over to see Wolfgang - who's laughing heartily. He looks like he's having the time of his life. The two make a few turns, and then run down an alley way to stop, catch their breathes and hide. Wolfgang peaks around the corner to see if they are being followed, and sighs with relief once he sees that the streets are clear. He leans up against the brick wall, and starts chucking again. Krankcase, still trying to get his breath back, pulls his inhaler out of his pocket, and uses it. He catches his breath, and then looks at his friend, who's giggling with glee.

smilie Oh man! That was great! Replacing the ball with a sphere of Skytanium! Genius!

smilie That was TERRIBLE! Chaotic! Catastrophic! Why did you make that deal, Wolfgang?! We're probably gonna be banned from that place forever!

smilie No worries, mate! I have an in with the owner there! You remember Mab Lobs, don't ya? We're pals! He'll just kick Mr. Tentacle-Face out and we'll be good!

Wolfgang then peaks around the corner again, and looks at the buildings down the street. He sees one, and gets an idea.

smilie Hey, how 'bout some karaoke?

Krankcase gulps nervously.

TO BE CONTINUED
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:59:43 07/09/2016 by Chompy-King257
#21 Posted: 01:46:46 07/09/2016
[User Posted Image]
A beautiful chapter. It's perfect.
---
"KRANK up the Sky-Chi!"

#22 Posted: 02:13:40 07/09/2016
oh yes
#23 Posted: 12:00:22 07/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Glad to see you guys like it. The next part will come soon.
---
#24 Posted: 12:44:50 07/09/2016
Hallelujah! Hallelujah!
---
#25 Posted: 12:21:33 14/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Just an update: I'm really busy right now, but I'll try my best to add the last part soon. After that, I'm going to start a new Fan fiction, which will be much longer and more...adventurous. Krankcase will be one of the main characters.
---
#26 Posted: 19:29:31 14/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Drawdler
Hope you get more free time soon! Will any events from this one tie into that? I'll keep an eye out for it.

I don't think so right now, but I will keep Krankcase with his personality.

UPDATE - Sorry it's been so long guys. I can confirm that the final part of this is coming very soon. I just need to cross some Ts and dot some Is and I'm good to post it. Stay tuned.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:24:34 02/10/2016 by Chompy-King257
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me