Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
mike wazowski 3.0 [CLOSED]
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#1 Posted: 03:02:31 21/08/2016 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

mike wazowski
---
Cool cool.
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#2 Posted: 03:04:35 21/08/2016
_____
[User Posted Image]
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#3 Posted: 03:05:28 21/08/2016
ikswozaw ekim
---
Dead
#4 Posted: 03:09:28 21/08/2016 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

mike wazowski
---
Cool cool.
#5 Posted: 03:18:27 21/08/2016
Yikes McWaowzi
---
Dead
QueenChrysalis Green Sparx Gems: 465
#6 Posted: 03:44:35 21/08/2016
[User Posted Image]
- - -
#7 Posted: 03:55:55 21/08/2016
wow im a ski k ez

I love rearranging words into nonsense.
---
Dead
#8 Posted: 13:47:30 21/08/2016
Quote: Drawdler
It is with a great deal of reluctance that I am once again writing about how Mr. Mike Wazowski has been repeating his lies so often and so loudly that they're beginning to drown out the truth. My reluctance stems from a concern that Mike will read this letter and use it as an excuse to hold annual private conferences in which splenetic, iracund sybarites are invited to present their “research”. To begin with an illustrative case, he has created for himself premier victim status. Mike uses this status to shield himself from scrutiny whenever he's caught diminishing our will to live. Mike's victim status also means that Mike's adversaries have to be cautious when suggesting that he and his spinmeisters are on a recruiting campaign, trying to convince everyone they meet to participate in doing exactly the things Mike accuses lousy con artists of doing. Don't join that platoon of brassbound Svengalis; instead, remember the scriptures: “Thou shalt not follow a multitude to do evil.”

Mike's cohorts were recently seen mocking, ridiculing, deprecating, and objurgating people for their religious beliefs. That's not a one-time accident or oversight. That's Mike's policy. None but the deplorable can deny that Mike dreams of a time when he'll be free to shrink the so-called marketplace of ideas down to convenience-store size. That's the way he's planned it, and that's the way it'll happen—not may happen but will happen—if we don't interfere, if we don't speak up and speak out against him. I like to think I'm a reasonable person but you just can't reason with crafty, disingenuous doomsday prophets. It's been tried. They don't understand, they can't understand, they don't want to understand, and they will die without understanding why all we want is for them not to bring this battle to a fever pitch.

Back when our policemen were guardians, not enforcers, they would have protected us from Mike's crew. Today, it seems that most officers of the law are content to sit back and let Mike prostrate the honor, power, independence, laws, and property of entire countries. That's why we must tackle the multinational death machine that he is currently constructing. It's a well-known fact that his subordinates favor a lifestyle that is as choleric as his equivocations. It's an equally well-known fact that he is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others. When logic puts these two facts together, the necessary result is an understanding that he can't attack my ideas, so he attacks me. It could be worse, I suppose. Mike could put some morbid blackleg up on a pedestal. If we intend to defend democracy, we had best learn to recognize its primary enemy and not be afraid to stand up and call him by name. That name is Mr. Mike Wazowski.

I read that as decapitating.
---
Dead
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5142
#9 Posted: 13:49:50 21/08/2016
Quote: PwnageFTW
_____
[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]
. . .
---
self professed austGAYlian
#10 Posted: 14:55:20 21/08/2016 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

I'm Mike Wazowski, and this is Monsters Inc. I work here with my paperwork and my best friend, Sully. Every door in here has a story and a kid. One thing I learned after 21 years: You never know what kid is gonna come through that door.
---
Cool cool.
Alydol Ripto Gems: 1330
#11 Posted: 01:38:32 22/08/2016
[User Posted Image]
Cynder Lover25 Gold Sparx Gems: 2332
#12 Posted: 17:59:08 22/08/2016
[User Posted Image]

ayy lmao
---
Been here since 2012...still a gold sparx
#13 Posted: 02:07:41 23/08/2016
It is with a great deal of reluctance that I am once again writing about how Mr. Mike Wazowski has been repeating his lies so often and so loudly that they're beginning to drown out the truth. My reluctance stems from a concern that Mike will read this letter and use it as an excuse to hold annual private conferences in which splenetic, iracund sybarites are invited to present their “research”. To begin with an illustrative case, he has created for himself premier victim status. Mike uses this status to shield himself from scrutiny whenever he's caught diminishing our will to live. Mike's victim status also means that Mike's adversaries have to be cautious when suggesting that he and his spinmeisters are on a recruiting campaign, trying to convince everyone they meet to participate in doing exactly the things Mike accuses lousy con artists of doing. Don't join that platoon of brassbound Svengalis; instead, remember the scriptures: “Thou shalt not follow a multitude to do evil.”

Mike's cohorts were recently seen mocking, ridiculing, deprecating, and objurgating people for their religious beliefs. That's not a one-time accident or oversight. That's Mike's policy. None but the deplorable can deny that Mike dreams of a time when he'll be free to shrink the so-called marketplace of ideas down to convenience-store size. That's the way he's planned it, and that's the way it'll happen—not may happen but will happen—if we don't interfere, if we don't speak up and speak out against him. I like to think I'm a reasonable person but you just can't reason with crafty, disingenuous doomsday prophets. It's been tried. They don't understand, they can't understand, they don't want to understand, and they will die without understanding why all we want is for them not to bring this battle to a fever pitch.

Back when our policemen were guardians, not enforcers, they would have protected us from Mike's crew. Today, it seems that most officers of the law are content to sit back and let Mike prostrate the honor, power, independence, laws, and property of entire countries. That's why we must tackle the multinational death machine that he is currently constructing. It's a well-known fact that his subordinates favor a lifestyle that is as choleric as his equivocations. It's an equally well-known fact that he is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others. When logic puts these two facts together, the necessary result is an understanding that he can't attack my ideas, so he attacks me. It could be worse, I suppose. Mike could put some morbid blackleg up on a pedestal. If we intend to defend democracy, we had best learn to recognize its primary enemy and not be afraid to stand up and call him by name. That name is Mr. Mike Wazowski.

Trust. I think we write Mr. Mike Wazowski great reluctance and how often to repeat a lie and the truth sank again. I always call him the interview by Mike inidikeyirusi plea comes from a source of concern for personal use and was invited to sing temper "Research" Mtervon iracund: Let's start with an example of an issue, and he has created a special victims in the head. She status When using it, of course, want to protect themselves from Mike. You do not lie when applying for employment spinmeisters in addition, wrongly accused of trying to connect to join the same thing, Mike, Mike, Mike, as opponents, we should be careful. arms reduction Do not include Svengalis copper. Conversely, remember? "You can not do that wicked man."

Mike first group, funny, ironic, and it will be fine objurgating religious beliefs. It is not an accident or a mistake. The Mike police. No one can deny it, but it would be a dream for free when you reduce the amount of painful Mike's easily the market can keep those ideas. Here he is intended. This is what will be, may be, but if we intervene, and we will talk and talk with him. I'm a reasonable person, but the prophets are full of integrity, you can not argue with the Day of Judgment. The inspection. They do not understand. So, no, they do not know. One hectic, and we want to bring this war. Why did not die because of the lack of understanding.

Mike is back on board and less time maintaining regulators. Today, the vast majority of law-enforcement bodies of land, energy and free and within the rules of the Royal Mike famous sit and seem to agree. in front of them, so far, to make a killing machine. His subordination agreement along the lines that make up the nervous instability is well known. He needs to recognize or identify with the feelings and the other is a known fact that it is ready to. There is no concept of time results of logical thought of this idea need to attack, the two together to save time, he beat me. It could be worse, I guess. Mike certain patients can continue swimming pedestal. we are determined to defend democracy, this is a concept as the main enemy is not good to be afraid and to stand up. This name Mr. Mike Wazowski:
#14 Posted: 19:18:01 23/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: QueenChrysalis

Trust. I think we write Mr. Mike Wazowski great reluctance and how often to repeat a lie and the truth sank again. I always call him the interview by Mike inidikeyirusi plea comes from a source of concern for personal use and was invited to sing temper "Research" Mtervon iracund: Let's start with an example of an issue, and he has created a special victims in the head. She status When using it, of course, want to protect themselves from Mike. You do not lie when applying for employment spinmeisters in addition, wrongly accused of trying to connect to join the same thing, Mike, Mike, Mike, as opponents, we should be careful. arms reduction Do not include Svengalis copper. Conversely, remember? "You can not do that wicked man."

Mike first group, funny, ironic, and it will be fine objurgating religious beliefs. It is not an accident or a mistake. The Mike police. No one can deny it, but it would be a dream for free when you reduce the amount of painful Mike's easily the market can keep those ideas. Here he is intended. This is what will be, may be, but if we intervene, and we will talk and talk with him. I'm a reasonable person, but the prophets are full of integrity, you can not argue with the Day of Judgment. The inspection. They do not understand. So, no, they do not know. One hectic, and we want to bring this war. Why did not die because of the lack of understanding.

Mike is back on board and less time maintaining regulators. Today, the vast majority of law-enforcement bodies of land, energy and free and within the rules of the Royal Mike famous sit and seem to agree. in front of them, so far, to make a killing machine. His subordination agreement along the lines that make up the nervous instability is well known. He needs to recognize or identify with the feelings and the other is a known fact that it is ready to. There is no concept of time results of logical thought of this idea need to attack, the two together to save time, he beat me. It could be worse, I guess. Mike certain patients can continue swimming pedestal. we are determined to defend democracy, this is a concept as the main enemy is not good to be afraid and to stand up. This name Mr. Mike Wazowski:

What the frick did you just say about me, you stupid kid? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class at Monsters University, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on doors, and I have over 300 confirmed screams. I am trained in writing paperwork and I'm the top scarer in the entire corporation. You are nothing to me but just another kid. I will scare you with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with getting me involved with a company scandal? Think again, Randall. As we speak I am contacting Mr. Waternoose and your scream extractor is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your job. You're done, Randall. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can scare you in over 700 ways, and that's when my paperwork isn't turned in. Not only am I trained in extensive paperwork completion, but I have access to the entire door storage of Monsters Inc. and I will use it to its full extent to banish you to the human world. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" contraption was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have not made it. But you couldn't, you cheated, and now you're paying the price, you idiot. I will terrify you and you will drown in it. You're dead, Randall.
---
Cool cool.
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#15 Posted: 19:20:25 23/08/2016
Quote: mega spyro

I read that as decapitating.

if u decapitated mike wazowski itd just be legs
#16 Posted: 04:19:56 24/08/2016
Quote: pankakesparx456

What the frick did you just say about me, you stupid kid? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class at Monsters University, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on doors, and I have over 300 confirmed screams. I am trained in writing paperwork and I'm the top scarer in the entire corporation. You are nothing to me but just another kid. I will scare you with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with getting me involved with a company scandal? Think again, Randall. As we speak I am contacting Mr. Waternoose and your scream extractor is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your job. You're done, Randall. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can scare you in over 700 ways, and that's when my paperwork isn't turned in. Not only am I trained in extensive paperwork completion, but I have access to the entire door storage of Monsters Inc. and I will use it to its full extent to banish you to the human world. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" contraption was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have not made it. But you couldn't, you cheated, and now you're paying the price, you idiot. I will terrify you and you will drown in it. You're dead, Randall.

What is my son crazy silly, is not it? I graduated top of my class, I was the monster in college and took part in many operations secret doors, and more than 300 confirmed and salaries. I ordered the training, and I am awestruck Corporation. Never do anything for me, but it's just a baby. I had never seen such early warning, be sure to listen carefully. What do you think of me involved in the scandal to go away? Think again, Randall. Mr. Waternoose say and I will scream in contact with the smoke of the game, so you better prepare for the storm. Storm unhappy in their work something out. When done, Randall. They can be anywhere, anytime, and I can scare you more than 700 ways, and this is my document, no doubt about it. Furthermore, I trained at the end of the process, but I have full access to the door storage Monsters Inc. for, and I would use it, measure rejected its human society. What if he knew that his little invention "smart" disaster was around him, he can not reward evil, maybe it will not work. But you can not be deceived, and now are paying the price, stupid. I scare you, and you will drown. You are dead, said Randall.
#17 Posted: 14:57:05 24/08/2016 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

-working at furniture store
-customer asks for furniture
-says he doesn't need a new door
-makes him buy door anyways
-spit on him for disrespecting Mike
-complains to manager
-get fired on the spot
-go home
-pray to Mike
-tell him what happened at work
-hear a whisper
-"Don't worry, he won't be cheating anymore"
-wake up next day
-turn on the news
-story on a double homicide
-my ex-manager and customer were the victims
-anchorman says both were beaten to death with a door
-hear another faint whisper
-"They should've turned in their paperwork last night"
---
Cool cool.
Alydol Ripto Gems: 1330
#18 Posted: 15:53:41 24/08/2016
Quote: pankakesparx456

What is my son crazy silly, is not it? I graduated top of my class, I was the monster in college and took part in many operations secret doors, and more than 300 confirmed and salaries. I ordered the training, and I am awestruck Corporation. Never do anything for me, but it's just a baby. I had never seen such early warning, be sure to listen carefully. What do you think of me involved in the scandal to go away? Think again, Randall. Mr. Waternoose say and I will scream in contact with the smoke of the game, so you better prepare for the storm. Storm unhappy in their work something out. When done, Randall. They can be anywhere, anytime, and I can scare you more than 700 ways, and this is my document, no doubt about it. Furthermore, I trained at the end of the process, but I have full access to the door storage Monsters Inc. for, and I would use it, measure rejected its human society. What if he knew that his little invention "smart" disaster was around him, he can not reward evil, maybe it will not work. But you can not be deceived, and now are paying the price, stupid. I scare you, and you will drown. You are dead, said Randall.

All that I thought of while reading this was... that was long O.O
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me