Page 1 of 1
bad glich!!!!! [CLOSED]
spyrofan_ Yellow Sparx Gems: 1195
#1 Posted: 09:09:03 22/01/2009 | Topic Creator
i was in the buned lands and i was cynder i was going to meet the first elit enemy... i used my convexity beath and i fell in the ground and culdent get up so i was turning of the console!!
i culde just se the wings and one horn of cynder!!!
and i culdent swith to spyro ether!!!

and i didnt even now how i do it!!!!

weard smilie
---
my Deviantart profile: http://spyroexpert.deviantart.com/
Spyro 666 Green Sparx Gems: 326
#2 Posted: 12:59:54 22/01/2009
I've had that problem before in Dragon City but with Spyro.Just as I unleashed my Fury,Spyro was in the ground and I coudn't swich.I manage to get out with pressing the X button,like, a million times.
---
Waiting for the new smilie game and movie.(Its gonna be a loooong wait smilie) smilie
#3 Posted: 13:03:40 23/01/2009 | Topic Creator
and one other time i stuck in the burned lands...you now the walls that are going up when some enemy wants to fight!!!
i have detfeat all the enemy but the walls didnt go away!!!smilie
so i haved to turn of the level!!!!!
---
dacrazycat Red Sparx Gems: 39
#4 Posted: 14:21:56 23/01/2009
I know it is soooo much glitchs in dawn of the dragon!!! Some simes I cant move, sometimes cant I use any breath and other, I HATE IT!
Spyro-Fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5325
#5 Posted: 11:57:20 24/01/2009
On my game Spyro is say:Ladiest first!smilie
This is hapen when I switch on him.
And when you come to Medow,enemies is in the ground sometimes...
#6 Posted: 18:18:20 24/01/2009 | Topic Creator
yeah it was a trap
---
Dark Cynder_27 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6041
#7 Posted: 11:02:27 29/01/2009
Quote: Spyro 666
I've had that problem before in Dragon City but with Spyro.Just as I unleashed my Fury,Spyro was in the ground and I coudn't swich.I manage to get out with pressing the X button,like, a million times.

Same here that was a pain but I got him out.
JAK Emerald Sparx Gems: 3034
#8 Posted: 16:27:25 12/02/2009
My Co-Player had that problem twice in the burned lands. But on the Wii I have a problem where the muusic dosen't play or sounds like its having problems then it stalls out with a loud buzz. The reset dosen't even work. I only have this problem with two players on DotD and Acme Arsonal.
---
Don't mess with JAK
dancinkayley Blue Sparx Gems: 616
#9 Posted: 04:21:03 14/02/2009
JAK- Take comfort in the fact that you're not alone smilie I've had that issue too. I usually just go back to the Wii menu if I start hearing "creaky" noises. After all, if I keep going, then my Wii will freeze and I would have lost all progress after last time I saved, and if I didn't keep going, then I would have lost all progress after the last save anyway.

I have had that problem on single player though, in Twilight Falls near the end.
---
All our base are belong to us.
I know joke old but who care.
Thorne_168 Red Sparx Gems: 37
#10 Posted: 19:39:26 24/02/2009
I understand. I had the same problem when I used the fury attack when I was at the dam, but I fixed it by switching to cynder.
Doppel Yellow Sparx Gems: 1244
#11 Posted: 20:38:21 24/02/2009
Playstation 3 version here, I did not experience any freezes, lockups or any glitches you mentioned.
#12 Posted: 13:57:53 25/02/2009
I'm just saw another glitch in my DotD and it's funny smilie.
When I start to fight,I am use melee attack and when I use it,Spyro is start to going back,not forward smilie!
dragons Blue Sparx Gems: 817
#13 Posted: 18:15:22 25/02/2009
I know a "not so good glitch" on Burned Lands or the Destroyer:

Ya know those weird lava spitter things in the grand if you quickly roll through one you don't lose health!! smilie
---
!!!SPYRO AND CYNDER RULE!!!
#14 Posted: 18:36:19 25/02/2009
I know for that and that is not a glitch.I think they made that right.
Doppel Yellow Sparx Gems: 1244
#15 Posted: 20:13:08 25/02/2009
Quote: dragons
I know a "not so good glitch" on Burned Lands or the Destroyer:

Ya know those weird lava spitter things in the grand if you quickly roll through one you don't lose health!! smilie

If you are in an "earth ball" then it's not a glitch.
spyro_freak88 Red Sparx Gems: 43
#16 Posted: 22:20:50 26/02/2009
iv never had this problem before
Spyros girl Green Sparx Gems: 346
#17 Posted: 12:43:48 31/05/2009
Quote: spyrofan_
and one other time i stuck in the burned lands...you now the walls that are going up when some enemy wants to fight!!!
i have detfeat all the enemy but the walls didnt go away!!!smilie
so i haved to turn of the level!!!!!

Whoa that stinks spyrofan. I just want to let you know that I'm by your side with that!
---
This account is no longer in use, thank you.
ConvexitySpyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1018
#18 Posted: 15:06:20 31/05/2009
Quote: Spyro-Fan
On my game Spyro is say:Ladiest first!smilie
This is hapen when I switch on him.
And when you come to Medow,enemies is in the ground sometimes...

Me too. DotD was crappy **** game.
---
It's not a lake, it's an ocean.
My deviantART
smiliesmilie Best buddies forevah! \o/
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6147
#19 Posted: 02:45:36 08/06/2009
In burnt lands my cousin Ashely & I were playing you know the bit where the speed grublens come up and attack you then the hero orcs? Well Ashely was Cynder & fell through the ground while I was up top fighting the speed grublens. I had no choice but to die.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Flamentah Yellow Sparx Gems: 1364
#20 Posted: 03:43:07 08/06/2009
I'm gonna share a little glitch I had that screwed up my file.. I couldn't fully beat the game because of it.
Okay you know where the elite boss is in Twilight Falls right? And you know about the armor that's there? Well I got the armor before I beat the elite boss (I didn't know how to beat it) and I flew off then finished the level. Well later when I learn how to beat them, I go back. The elite boss never shows up. WTF.. I had to start ALL over.. Ugh..
---
Artists create the Beauty Musicians create the Melody Dancers create Grace so what do you create?
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#21 Posted: 03:46:52 08/06/2009
Quote: Flamentah
I'm gonna share a little glitch I had that screwed up my file.. I couldn't fully beat the game because of it.
Okay you know where the elite boss is in Twilight Falls right? And you know about the armor that's there? Well I got the armor before I beat the elite boss (I didn't know how to beat it) and I flew off then finished the level. Well later when I learn how to beat them, I go back. The elite boss never shows up. WTF.. I had to start ALL over.. Ugh..

wierd i did got the armor before the elite enemy and skip him to and nothing happend to me.......he was still there
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6147
#22 Posted: 07:40:38 08/06/2009
Is this a glitch or not...
In Vally of Avalar after Hunter said that he would wate for you at the o banded tunnel, well I go to the place where you fight the orc elite enemy (I did it already), I see him come up but he does not fight you.
Weird.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
cyndergirl89 Green Sparx Gems: 387
#23 Posted: 23:23:53 11/06/2009
i was in the valley of avalar, you now big rock formation to the left of the valley?ya i landed and climed to the top of it and went inside....and spyro was or looked like he was falling into the earth or something!!!it was weird!!!
---
WolfQuest!!!!!!Kirby!!!!!!MetaKnight!!!!!all of my favorites!!!!!!!
#24 Posted: 00:42:12 12/06/2009
I did i glitch thats very easy to do....well the location is in twiligth falls when your in the vines. Jumb on the vines and jump all the way up(not rigth,not back,and not left it has to be u.p).When your all the way at the top of the jump use the second attack of Fire( you know the fireball) you should have gone trough the wall and the screen turns black(exept when you use the elements inside the wall). The bad thing is that you cant walk or see anything inside the rock. you should get out of the wall by simply using the fireball again. This only works for spyro. This works on anyplace that theres vines.....Oh and you have to be all the way at the top of the vine not the center.
ignitusforever Ripto Gems: 1788
#25 Posted: 00:03:38 13/06/2009
In the Valley of Avalar, I was beating up the small volcanoes. When they fell apart, Cynder was stuck inside! I tried jumping out, but I couldn't get out. I had to switch to spyro to get her out.

smilie Spyro, help me!
smilie Haha this is funny
smilie SPYRO, get me out of here! *Tries getting out.*
smilie But this is really entertaining
smilie NOW!!
smilie Fine
smilie
#26 Posted: 00:30:12 13/06/2009
Quote: ignitusforever
In the Valley of Avalar, I was beating up the small volcanoes. When they fell apart, Cynder was stuck inside! I tried jumping out, but I couldn't get out. I had to switch to spyro to get her out.

smilie Spyro, help me!
smilie Haha this is funny
smilie SPYRO, get me out of here! *Tries getting out.*
smilie But this is really entertaining
smilie NOW!!
smilie Fine
smilie

thats never happened to me before because i have the ps2 version.smilie
---
#27 Posted: 00:55:30 13/06/2009
In the atack of the golam i was facing some enimies when one came out of the ground and was standing in the air!!!!weird.smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:33:00 13/06/2009 by cyndergirl89
#28 Posted: 19:20:05 17/06/2009
Quote: wspyro
I did i glitch thats very easy to do....well the location is in twiligth falls when your in the vines. Jumb on the vines and jump all the way up(not rigth,not back,and not left it has to be u.p).When your all the way at the top of the jump use the second attack of Fire( you know the fireball) you should have gone trough the wall and the screen turns black(exept when you use the elements inside the wall). The bad thing is that you cant walk or see anything inside the rock. you should get out of the wall by simply using the fireball again. This only works for spyro. This works on anyplace that theres vines.....Oh and you have to be all the way at the top of the vine not the center.

I thought it was in the valley of avalar....oh well
---
#29 Posted: 17:57:56 08/07/2009
Is were ever theres a vine
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me