Page 1 of 1
Glitch Heaven [CLOSED]
Ross Gold Sparx Gems: 2159
#1 Posted: 19:57:52 01/07/2007 | Topic Creator
I've been gathering up some glitches and now I shall spread them to the public. This is also a preview of what's going to be in my glitch guide of this game I'll soon finish and put on GameFAQs. Here is the load:

Stone Hill - Start a new game and go straight into Stone Hill. Don't kill the ram nearest the 'Return Home' Vortex and jump into the water by the beach below. Do this until you have no Sparx left, then go up. Stand INFRONT of the dragon careful not to free it and face the ram. Position yourself right then let the ram kill you... yet knock you into the dragon, freeing it. After the cutscene, you can go up to enemies and not be hit. If you glide or charge into the water, you'll continue to, just above it. You cannot escape the water once in and if you crash you are stuck.

Artisans Home - Do the Stone Hill glitch then go into the 'Return Home' Vortex. Try going back into the portals and it won't work. Go to the balloonist and glide/charge over the water and you'll go above like in Stone Hill. Go too far out and you'll fall out of the level, and fall to your distant death. If you charge whilst falling, you'll be stuck.

Artisans Home - Do the above glitch but instead go into the pool by Sunny Flight. Spyro will be frozen in the position he was in when he touched the water, yet can still move. If you push enough against the waterfall, you'll fly to the other side. If you push enough you'll fall below the level again.

Town Square - Start a new game again and go straight to Town Square. Make your way through the level to the end and kill all enemies in the area but one moose. Let the moose hit you three times, then position yourself infront of the dragon, facing the moose. Let it hit you into the dragon and you'll free it at 0 hitpoints. After the cutscene, get hit and nothing happens. Go over any water and you'll continue along but be stuck like this.

Sunny Flight - You know how if you try to climb the mountains you just roll off? If you fly against the mountains and keep on pushing L1 to try flip against the barrier you might be able to make it and be able to explore the mountains as you like.

Cliff Town - Very hard to do. Go towards the left side of the barriers in the level and glide over whilst turning your camera. Keep gliding around the edge as far as you can and then pull over to the cliff. If you're lucky, you'll be behind the boundaries and be able to explore. There are many gaps to fall and die in but the longer you don't fall into them the further you can explore.

Ice Cavern - You don't need a new game for this one. Go to the end of the level by the vortex and don't kill the Snowball Gnorc. Get hit by it three times then position yourself infront of the dragon platform. Just as the snowball leaves the guy's hands, walk back STRAIGHT and get the menu up. Select Replay Dragon and the snowball will unpause and hit you as the dragon is replayed. After the cutscene, get hit and nothing happens. Glide into the chasm and you'll be stuck above the point that you die.

Peace Keeper's Home - Exit Ice Cavern after performing its glitch. Get hit and nothing happens. Go over the water and you'll live and yes, go out far enough and you'll fall below the level.
---
"My life is meaningless now that my blue line is incomplete" - Quoting Me. It's not random, there is a story behind saying that.
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13909
#2 Posted: 22:06:28 01/07/2007
Nice.

Though I think you mean bull rather than moose.
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
Pyro girl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1752
#3 Posted: 07:46:27 02/07/2007
There's also a way to make Spyro fly by himself in levels but I think you need a gameshark code for that. Is Gameshark like for example Action Replay. That sorta thing?
---
Kakarot, I think I'm going to puke ~Vegeta
Live Long and Prosper ~ Mr. Spock
I'm stupid, I'm Stupid ~ Starscream
Last edited at 16:48:13 02/07/2007 by Pyro girl
#4 Posted: 20:28:34 04/07/2007 | Topic Creator
I forgot to mention I hadn't finished...

Magic Crafters Home - The supercharge is the key to some pretty neat glitches here, so for them you'll be using it alot. This first one is to the supercharge down the ramp and make a VERY sharp right. Supercharge towards the Alpine Ridge Portal and jump right off the side of the wall as good as you can. If you were lucky, you'll soar high and land on the waterfall... still charging. Crash into the back wall there and you can walk along this little river as long as you like. Also using Supercharge, try using the wall bit leading to the room with the first dragon in and jump off there, looking for a spot to go through the mountain. You can glide wherever you like from here, even atop the small platform near the beginning that was previously unaccessable...

Magic Crafters Home - Clear all of the enemies out past the Supercharge EXCEPT the two wizards near Blowhard before doing this. Now keep on holding square against the mountain at the back of the level whilst pressing X rapidly. If you're lucky, one of the wizards will zap you whilst jumping, and you'll be vaulted around the side of the mountain. Try to land on a solid part of the mountain. You can explore this mountain until you either fall through something non-solid or roll back onto land. And if this works, use the Supercharge... Supercharge all the way to that mountain there and hope that the wizards hits you as you crash after the big supercharge. You'll be launched extremely high above the level (you can hold X to go higher) and can either glide back to the beginning, attempt to land on the balloon or try find the solid part of the mountain up here and land there.

Terrace Village - Unfortunately, you're gonna have to start a new game and make your way all the way here. Easiest if you do the minimum requirements to get there. Once there, make your way to the first dragon and free and SAVE, DEFINITELY SAVE! Now run along the electric floors killing all of the zappers BUT the last one. Now walk onto that electric floor there and let yourself be zapped 'til 1 hitpoint then get off. Now position yourself just a bit behind the end of this electric floor facing the dragon. As soon as the last electric floor has stopped zapping, charge across. If you're lucky, you'll leave the last bit of floor just as it starts zapping, and if you continue to hold down square you'll be zapping it along smack bang into the dragon, freeing it for invincibility. You know what happens now.

Dark Passage - Definitely the coolest of invincibility glitches, thankfully not requiring a new game. Make your way to either Obasi or Apara and get hit 'til no sparx by the armoured tortoise there. Then position youself infront of the dragon, and pace up to the tortoise until the rock leaves its mouth. Then immediately walk back, trying to go in a straight line. Let the rock follow you and still yourself on the platform to get the menu up. Select 'Replay Dragon' and the rock will unfreeze and hit Spyro as the dragon is freed. Invincible you are. This is the coolest glitch because when you go into a room full of enemies and make them all be hitting you it looks funny. Also, charge off the edge and eventually you'll be standing on the area just before you die in the level. Cool.

All Homeworlds - So you know the Invincibility Glitches, right? And you know you can carry them into the homeworld via vortex, right? Right. Ensure you have access to all 6 homeworlds and then do an invincibility glitch. Exit the level you do it in then go find the balloonist. You may not be able to access portals, but balloonists still work well. You can now travel between any of the worlds until you go off into water or something. So you can explore with Invincibility until you do that yeah? Well, just a little note: The water by the Icy Flight portal isn't entirely unescapable...

Enjoy.
---
"My life is meaningless now that my blue line is incomplete" - Quoting Me. It's not random, there is a story behind saying that.
Dragon Dojo Red Sparx Gems: 12
#5 Posted: 14:23:43 07/07/2007
I bet that all spyor games have ultimate cheats in but only the
creators pf spyro now and the game testers.
Dragon Dojo Red Sparx Gems: 12
#6 Posted: 14:28:25 07/07/2007
I huh...think they might use it.
spyrolifacent Fodder
#7 Posted: 20:33:34 08/07/2007
year what you said abbout cheats only the creators no well not quite true it lets you actevat any cheats you want becase it comes up whit a list and i found one of the codes and as soon as ive craced it i shall post it on a new topic
Miyuki Blue Sparx Gems: 687
#8 Posted: 22:32:59 09/07/2007
i agree, they probably do.
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12132
#9 Posted: 10:31:39 08/08/2007
omg there is nearly a glitch for every level!
#10 Posted: 12:25:55 08/08/2007
Quote: Ross

Artisans Home - Do the Stone Hill glitch then go into the 'Return Home' Vortex. Try going back into the portals and it won't work. Go to the balloonist and glide/charge over the water and you'll go above like in Stone Hill. Go too far out and you'll fall out of the level, and fall to your distant death. If you charge whilst falling, you'll be stuck.

Funny, when I jumped into the water, Spyro got into the falling position and he was just frozen like that and wouldn't move at all!
---
Spikey Spyro 99 Red Sparx Gems: 13
#11 Posted: 16:06:41 14/08/2007
how many gliches???????
---
Gnasty Gnorc is TOAST!!!!!smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie ==
Spikey Spyro 99 Red Sparx Gems: 13
#12 Posted: 18:44:46 14/08/2007
i've got a glich: Confonting Doctor shemp: the little armoured creatures that run at you move out of their way and tey will comite suicide by running off the cliff lol
---
Gnasty Gnorc is TOAST!!!!!smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie ==
#13 Posted: 13:41:07 15/08/2007 | Topic Creator
That's not a glitch, a mere hilarious add-on to the game.

Oh, and another (but lame) glitch I found on Youtube. Try charging by the
fat ladies in Cliff Town and Doctor Shemp and continue charging as she hits you.
---
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#14 Posted: 17:15:46 15/08/2007
I've seen all these on YouTube and done them. Some are enjoyable... others, a waist of time. <.<
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
crazycam96 Green Sparx Gems: 287
#15 Posted: 17:31:13 15/08/2007
Wow, cool glitches! When I get the chance, I'll try them all out.
#16 Posted: 19:59:58 16/08/2007
Do you think you could give a couple of links, HIR?
---
#17 Posted: 20:05:48 26/08/2007 | Topic Creator
There's also Beast Makers, Metalhead, Dream Weavers, Jacques and many more Invincibility Glitches and a theory of one in Twilight Harbour and an Uptop the Level Glitch in Gnasty's Loot.
---
Miyuki Blue Sparx Gems: 687
#18 Posted: 16:40:33 09/09/2007
reviving a dead topic:

are there any other glitches besides invisibility?
#19 Posted: 17:25:03 10/09/2007 | Topic Creator
Posts 1 and 3?

And it's INVINCIBILITY.
---
#20 Posted: 11:07:08 03/10/2007
Hey, Ross. Can I make a glitch FAQ on Neoseeker using these glitches you posted? I promise I'll give you the credit in the actual FAQ page.
---
#21 Posted: 15:50:35 14/10/2007 | Topic Creator
I don't mind, as long as you have permission and credit, I don't mind. And you have both of those now. Oh, and if you want more glitches, just ask, because I've researched and found ALOT more than that since before.
---
#22 Posted: 09:24:42 17/10/2007
Cool! Thanks! I`ll do that when I get home from Japan!
---
Spyro jam86 Red Sparx Gems: 64
#23 Posted: 02:01:02 19/10/2007
Theres one in hauntaid towers to but REALY hard
SpyroxCynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1906
#24 Posted: 13:12:58 21/10/2007
cool glitchies!! Altho i already 'beat' the game (stinks at speedway levels)
---
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss
SpyroGamer2008 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4203
#25 Posted: 22:13:52 07/01/2008
Cool glitches!!!!
---
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5243-6111
P.M. me if you want me to add you.
#26 Posted: 15:25:04 15/01/2008
I just found another invicibility glitch!

Wizard Peak:

All you have to do is get to the last Dragon with a wizard beside it but before you do, get rid of Sparx by jumping in one of the pools. When Sparx is gone just position yourself between the Dragon and the wizard and he'll hit you with magic, knocking you onto the Dragon and when the mini cut-scene finishes, you're still alive and you're in glitch mode!
---
SD-King Yellow Sparx Gems: 1082
#27 Posted: 19:17:17 08/02/2008
nice glitches everyone!
OMG!
---
I'm turning 12 on July the 9th.By then I will officially retire,and may never return to darkSpyro.
newt42 Blue Sparx Gems: 797
#28 Posted: 18:05:18 10/02/2008
Fell free to add the second Artisans Home World glitch.
---
Play the Sega Saturn. It don't got spyro. But boy does is got game.
SD-King Yellow Sparx Gems: 1082
#29 Posted: 03:08:05 12/02/2008
I did.
---
I'm turning 12 on July the 9th.By then I will officially retire,and may never return to darkSpyro.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me