Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 12 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 48 49 50
The Haven Legends: Prosperity [CLOSED]
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8605
#551 Posted: 23:13:35 24/08/2016
"And besides-- such a creature will have to show itself eventually. And if it does-- someone will see it.,"Sayan then said trying to reassure Rose.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8630
#552 Posted: 23:20:03 24/08/2016
"I just don't want another Shadow." Rose said.
---
SC
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#553 Posted: 23:26:53 24/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil was rather sad with the subject, since she had been looking forward for some quality, fun time. She didn't expected Rose to have something like that on her mind.
"It's alright Rose. It's only a rumor. And we are already attending the matter to be on the safe side." Sybil reassured, now knowing how wrong she was into assuming that everybody was forgetting about the rumor and were returning to their normal, everyday lives.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#554 Posted: 23:39:03 24/08/2016
"I'm glad. But let's do something to get this off my mind.
---
SC
#555 Posted: 23:43:46 24/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil didn't know what to say anymore to reassure her, and imagining Rose couldn't come up with something to do due to being worried about that matter, it was up to her to come up with something.
"Well, since it's raining, we might as well play in the mud. Good for the skin and it keeps you in shape." Sybil said, knowing that mud could get stuck in the paws and make you force yourself to walk and run more difficultly. An ideal excercise.
---
#556 Posted: 23:46:34 24/08/2016
"Might as well get it over with.,"Sayan said with a smile. He knew they would get muddy regardless after all.
---
#557 Posted: 23:54:42 24/08/2016
"Sounds fun!" Rose said.
---
SC
#558 Posted: 23:55:57 24/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil was having quite the pleasant time. She was targeting Rose the most in order to make her forget about her worries. It has been quite a while since Sybil spent time with either Rose or Sayan like that, so that a really nice change of pace.

At the Haven waters, some members of the pod were surveilling the area beyond the current but without leaving the territory. Somebody claimed to have seen a dorsal fin at the distance, but that it disappeared as soon as it was devised. If Jhen was out there, it was becoming too clear for everyone else that he wanted to be alone. Cairo did that part of the deal at least, but wondered if Crocux was still around looking for the lone orca...
---
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#559 Posted: 00:52:57 25/08/2016
Crocux continued to wait for Jhen refusing to leave.

Shi stirred a little and slowly opened her eyes to see the eagle that she would do anything for. she smiled lovingly and said "hey love"

Angel was so fascinated by everything going on he repeatedly tried to get up to explore, but being still to young Terrence wouldn't let him. after when Angel gave up Terrence decided to make some small talk. "so Ruby, tell me about yourself."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#560 Posted: 01:01:04 25/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Cairo took a swim around the shore, and it didn't surprised him as much as it would have before to find Crocux was still there.
"What do you think you're doing!? I'm telling you croc, Jhen wants to be alone. I already sent a search party after him, but we can't find him anywhere. He wants to be by himself." Cairo said firmly, still wondering why Crocux was so insistent on the matter. Cairo was a little worried about Jhen too, but he was an adult, a young one that is, but still a proud orca like himself.

Ruby turned to face Terrence and talk to him, though she wasn't much of a talker.
"Well, there isn't much to tell. The only interesting bit is that I was probably around Angel's age when Sybil first arrived here." Ruby said, remembering that date too well despite having been so young back then.

OOC: Spyroconvexity, you repeated your previous comment smilie

As Sybil played with the two big cats, she tried to ease her mind a bit, but she couldn't stop wondering where Crocux was at the moment. It was rare not to hear from him for a long time. But after a while, she stopped thinking about him and decided to just enjoy the moment...
---
#561 Posted: 01:15:19 25/08/2016
"He Sybil think fast!" Rose then threw some mud at her.
---
SC
#562 Posted: 01:22:42 25/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil dodged, but it made her lose her balance and to avoid falling completely, she used her head to avoid getting completely dirty. It was now one side of her head that got dirty.
"Nice try!" she said playfully, using her tail to throw mud, since she couldn't accumulate much on her tiny paws. It was a very different game on what she was accustomed to, but she liked it nonetheless. She decided that she would do it more often if Rose or Sayan weren't too busy afterwards.
---
#563 Posted: 01:37:07 25/08/2016
The mud hit Rose in the face. She giggles and then throws more mud at her.
---
SC
#564 Posted: 01:48:24 25/08/2016 | Topic Creator
After that throw, Sybil made sure to be more careful not to hit her in the eyes. She was happy though. Rose seemed to be having fun, which is what mattered.

It was a shame that Mambo wasn't there. He could use a fun game like that right about now. Like Sybil, he took a nap almost an hour ago, and even though he woke up to enjoy the rain, he was starting to get bored of it. He loved to see it due to only having snow in his original home, but he didn't like getting wet, so he didn't move from his spot...
---
#565 Posted: 02:06:39 25/08/2016
Sayan happily participated in the game-- now only using his paws but also finding creative ways to aim the balls of mud at his friends. He smirked as he changed his tactics to accommodate the mud.
---
#566 Posted: 02:11:18 25/08/2016
"Ha! Missed me Sayan!" Rose said.
---
SC
#567 Posted: 02:35:09 25/08/2016
ooc: crocux isn't at the shore.

Crocux says "i know what Jhen's going through. if you leave him alone he'll grow distent to the point that we'll lose him forever. I wont let a friend do that. I don't want to lose any more friends when I know I could've done something. never again."

Terrence says "oh really. do you have anyone special in your life?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#568 Posted: 03:44:18 25/08/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: I meant the waters near the shore. Sorry for the misunderstanding smilie

While Sybil was out having fun, the tension in the water was increasing. Cairo replied to Crocux in a calm yet stern voice.
"But if we pester him, he will start to hate us. Trust me on this one; an orca needs his space." Cairo commenter, being him one of those.
"Besides, one of our sentries already located him, but swam away as soon as he saw him. He's out of the territory, but at least he is somewhere where the sharks don't visit. If we try to go to him, he'll probably just swim into more open waters." Cairo explained, trying to have as much patience with the crocodile as possible.
"Jhen has always been a loner, but this is the first time he has ventured outside the territory. My guess it's because you keep looking for him. Because you don't want him to approach you in his own time." Cairo finally said, sounding an awful lot like he was scolding him for practically forcing Jhen to endure his lonely lifestyle.
---
#569 Posted: 10:31:18 25/08/2016
Crocux sighed "fine. But if he get's worse i'll blame you." Crocux started swimming for shore unaware of the accurrence at his home.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#570 Posted: 15:53:22 25/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Cairo didn't take his words to offense, since it wasn't like he wasn't doing anything. He was going to make sure the pod kept itself updated on Jhen's whereabouts so that in case something got out of hand, they would come to his aid.

After a while of playing, Sybil could see that the rain had stopped. It was still mid afternoon, but still, the rain clouds were still there, and it made it appear like it was going to be night.
"Whew, quite an intense section guys, but I think we must put a stop to this." Sybil said after seeing her reflection in a puddle, realizing how incredibly muddy she was all over.
"Thanks for a wonderful time! If you want to do it again, or another game, you know where to find me." Sybil expressed, bidding farewell to the couple and going home. The creek had probably filled by now, and she wanted to make sure that if there any stranded fish, she would save them for Crocux.
---
#571 Posted: 17:13:02 25/08/2016
Crocux got to shore and went home. Jack told him what Yodel dared him to say and this was Crocux's response "okay" Jack was surprised. He kept his end of the bargen and played fair too so Yodel was in for a rude awakening. "wait, you're okay with this?" Crocux nodded "yup. In all honesty I'm kinda happy about it. Jhen's been getting distent and he'll need my support and I can't do that if I'm running around taking care of the Haven, and since Marina's back it give me more time to spend with her. so really I don't mind." Jack was shocked, he turned around and walked out the shocked look on his face not leaving him.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#572 Posted: 17:26:00 25/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil arrived to her tree, seeing that indeed, her creek has filled, but there weren't any stranded fish. They were however, more close to the edge of the water, making them far easier to capture if she wanted to. She didn't crave fish though, since she was more into berries at the moment, but she did enter the water to give herself a thorough bath.

Yodel was at his own place, tidying up a bit to keep his mind off things. He was furious with himself for making such an unfair bet, and that made him even more determined to have things his way. One stupid mistake and he lost the respect of his fellow warblers. For once in his life, he was regretting something, and that was his thieving. If it wasn't for that, he would still have the political status he use to have among his former comrades.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:27:33 25/08/2016 by Felines
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#573 Posted: 03:35:21 26/08/2016
Jaerl flies into their home, his feathers drenched and shakes himself before he enters. His soft sapphire blue eyes, glisten in the light as he looks toward Sybil. Folding his still wet wings, he goes over to his corner and relaxes.

Meanwhile Jhen is spotted beyond the barrier, he does not speak to the scout, but as he returns to Haven waters, Cairo can see tears falling down his cheeks. With a brief glance toward Haven, he vanishes, but not before letting others know where he is. As hurt as he is e doesn't want his family the pod, to worry.

AJ: After the rain stops, I stretch and head off toward the outback. Finding my rendevoue point, I lay down and curl up, asleep. Gypsie, once again is on patrol and finding me hidden in the undergrowth, he lets Odette and his mate know.
#574 Posted: 03:42:38 26/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil was feasting herself with the now fresher berries of a brush nearby, and noticed the familiar flapping of Jaerl's wings, who was currently looking at her.
"Hey Jaerl. It's been a little while. Don't fly in this rain, alright?" she said with a mouthful, noticing that it was still raining a little bit.

Cairo followed Jhen before he disappeared.
"Jhen! This has got to stop! Listen, Crocux has been frantically searching for you. Won't you let go of the past? We already know what happened was an accident!" Cairo yelled to the retreating orca, unsure whether he heard him or not, since he took his leave yet again. It was a slippery one that one, but Cairo still respected his space and maintained his distance when talking to him. At least the pod knew where he was now, and they were going to make sure they didn't lost sight of him again.
---
#575 Posted: 19:07:21 26/08/2016
ooc: Felines Terrence asked Ruby a question.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#576 Posted: 19:16:39 26/08/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: And I answered in the very next post. Just check post #560 smilie

While Sybil enjoyed her meal of berries and Cairo did that talk with Jhen, Yodel was a handful of nerves. He really believed Jack was going to cheat, but he had no way to prove it. So instead, Yodel was with the need to know what Sybil did that anger Crocux to the point of threatening her to death. Neither of his fellow warblers wanted to interact with him (for very good reason), and Sholeh practically kicked him out of her house. But when he was reminded of Sholeh, he remembered somebody that was usually forgotten; Warren. The poor vulture who wanted nothing but to be helpful and accepted, so thinking that he was the only one who was going to open up to him, the warbler flew away from the kea tree once more in search of the innocent vulture...
---
#577 Posted: 19:19:14 26/08/2016
After their game ended, Sayan walked alongside Rose. "Well-- want to wash up and go on our walk?,"he gently asked knowing that both the sea and the lake would be available to them.
---
#578 Posted: 19:29:35 26/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Yodel flew upwards knowing how Warren liked to be very up high when searching for food, and he was much nearer than he expected.
"Hey Warren. Long time no see." Yodel greeted, very cordial. The last time he had that sort of interaction with Warren was when he was working for Sholeh and Shadow to take over the Haven.

"Oh, hey Mr. Yodel. I'm sorry I can't talk. I'm on the lookout." Warren explained innocently, treating Yodel with kindness. Yodel thought that lookout was him searching for a dead thing to feast on, so he didn't ask.

"Hmm... I see. It must be nice to finally live in the forest eh? Though perhaps you prefer the outback?" Yodel asked, doing some sweet talk since he knew he was correct on that matter.
"I on the other hand have to live in a cramped hole in my former tree just because I made a silly mistake." Yodel admitted, and still not forgetting that the kea's tree was all his before they arrived.

"Well sorry for your misfortune Mr. Yodel, but you had it coming." Warren expressed, being aware on Yodel's thievery and knowing he deserved his punishment.

"I know. But look at me. I'm getting old. I couldn't find branches for myself, so I got that low, especially since all my fellow warblers don't like me. I didn't even asked their permission because of that." Yodel explained, looking as if he was regretful. Before getting to the point, he wanted to get on Warren's sympathies before making his move.
---
#579 Posted: 19:41:07 26/08/2016
Quote: redwes
After their game ended, Sayan walked alongside Rose. "Well-- want to wash up and go on our walk?,"he gently asked knowing that both the sea and the lake would be available to them.

"Let's go wash up." Rose said.
---
SC
#580 Posted: 19:57:52 26/08/2016
Sayan nodded and headed back towards the creek, his steps dragging as they trudged along.
---
#581 Posted: 20:00:40 26/08/2016 | Topic Creator
After much sweet talk, Yodel believed it was finally time to make his move. He asked Warren what did he think of Crocux.
"Well, I do believe Monsieur Crocux is very nice. And what a great gentleman he's turning out to be. He's growing big, but he's controlling his temper more and more. His species is labored as aggressive, but he's nice. He's just misunderstood. I know what that's like." Warren said, actually associating with Crocux. But then Yodel had the perfect counterargument.

"Well, it's true that he's trying to be friendly, but about his temper, well, I witness him yesterday crunching in a poor palm tree when Cairo talked bad about his dolphin friend Marina. He's trying, but if you ask me, he's failing miserably. Why, did you know that he threatened Sybil once?" Yodel said, and that was his moment.

"Well, but that threat was a long time ago. Monsieur Crocux's relationship with Mademoiselle Sybil is much better now. Madame Sholeh was quite happy about it though. If Mademoiselle Sybil didn't insulted the mongoose species like she did back then, she would had saved herself that threat." Warren said, knowing that story because Sholeh told it to him in an attempt to brag about her species's magnificence, and at the same time accidentally giving Yodel the answer he was searching for.
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#582 Posted: 20:08:16 26/08/2016
Jaerl nods and rubs his head against Sybil's smiling. His soft sapphire blue eyes shimmer in the streams of light. Finding his place, he sits down and rests.

"Usually I try to avoid flying in bad weather, but before I knew it, the rain came. I was enjoying a casual stroll along the beach before the rain started. It became quite a downpour before I could get to our home for shelter."

After a some hours of being alone, Jhen appears again. He gazes briefly at his family the pod, before submerging to hunt for food. He still does not speak to any pod members as he keeps his distance.
#583 Posted: 20:22:27 26/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Sybil let Jaerl rest, really enjoying his company. It was nice to have somebody about her same size accompanying her, since she sometimes felt a bit helpless hanging around animals much bigger than her.

Cairo let the rest of the pod know that they can't lose sight of Jhen, so each took turns in keeping an eye on him from a distance just in case he wondered too far away from the territory. Many of them couldn't understand why Jhen's guilt still lasted, since they all were raised to learn to get over guilt and grief very quickly.
---
#584 Posted: 20:48:28 26/08/2016
"You ok Sayan?" Rose asked.
---
SC
#585 Posted: 20:55:17 26/08/2016
"I'm fine. It's just the mud.," Sayan said with a meek smile. His mind wondered though-- thinking back to something he had seen. He thought it was his imagination, but when they brought up the strange creature again...
---
#586 Posted: 21:09:10 26/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Like almost everybody at the Haven, Yodel didn't believe in the existence of this big predator supposedly roaming around, but as long as the paranoia continued, he was going to make sure Crocux came up as the culprit. He talked with Warren a little bit more so that he wouldn't suspect that he only came to hear about the threat.
"Well, keep up the good work vulture. Sholeh may not see your worth, but I do." Yodel said, but Warren knew he didn't mean it. He wasn't that naïve. He didn't let it show though, since he was glad that Yodel at least took some of his time to speak with him.

"See you then. Oh, and please don't worry about Monsieur Crocux. He has his temper, but he is a good friend." Warren assured, knowing how fond Sholeh was of him and his love for mongooses. Yodel pretended to hear him, but as he left towards the foliage to return to his home, he was thinking of a way for Sybil to bring up Crocux's infamous temper without anyone knowing he was involved. If he could get the civet to dislike Sholeh again, Crocux may come to the mongoose's defense... and that's how he will prove his point...
---
#587 Posted: 21:58:34 26/08/2016
"Sayan I can tell something is bothering you. What's wrong?" Rose said.
---
SC
#588 Posted: 00:08:04 27/08/2016
ooc: Felines check post #567. smilie

Crocux decided to take a nap. he knew Yodel was their because he could smell Warren's scent in his home. no matter how many stink bombs Jack threw at him his nose was as sharp as ever.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#589 Posted: 00:41:33 27/08/2016 | Topic Creator
After stuffing herself with berries, Sybil quietly left the place to avoid waking Jaerl. She wanted to go to the beach, but it wasn't worth it with the rain. So instead, she went to Crocux's home to see if he has come back.
"Hello? Anyone home?" she called from the entrance, never entering a place if she wasn't invited in first.

OOC: Oh. That one! Didn't noticed it until now. Next time, if I don't reply immediately, let me know smilie

Quote: ShadeTheDragon
Terrence says "oh really. do you have anyone special in your life?"

"Well, not really. Use to have a boyfriend, but in less than a month, he turned out to be a jerk. Yodel's not the only jerk you know." Ruby explained, imagining everyone thought by now Yodel was the only one.
---
#590 Posted: 03:28:56 27/08/2016
Crocux opened an eye and said "aunty you don't need to ask to come in, we're family after all, now get in here before you catch a cold."

Terrence says "trust me I know. I found that out the hard way wit Sholeh. but to be fair, she was the first mongoose I've ever met, with the exception of my mother, so I was bound to be naive and foolish. besides Yodel's the only jurk I know personally. but still, none of that matters now, what matters is that you broke up with him before things got worse. the last thing you need is to be stuck in a relationship where your completly miserable. think of it this way. the one for you is still out their, you just haven't found them yet."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#591 Posted: 03:56:55 27/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Well, it's still rude to enter without permission." Sybil replied, something that she wasn't going to change.
"Anyway, it's still raining, so the creek near my tree is filling up and the fish may become stranded. I don't think you have tried those fish before, so if you want later on..." she said, lying down close to him since she could barely walk with a belly full of berries.

"Well, I don't need a mate to be happy. If it happens, then great, if not, who cares? I'm not going to rush it." Ruby said, showing what an independent female she was.
"And about Sholeh, well, I'm not sure how to help you there. She has improved, and we are all seeing how much she is trying to redeem herself. But it's so hard. You know, she use to be worse than Yodel himself. I can't tell you how many times she tried to have miss Sybil killed. She even allied with Shadow once to make it happen." Ruby explained, wanting Terrence to understand why it was still so hard for the warblers to accept her even with her more mild personality.
---
#592 Posted: 04:04:21 27/08/2016
Quote: Spyroconvexity

"It's just... I didn't want to worry you but..," Sayan paused. "The other night while you were still sleeping-- I got this feeling that we weren't alone and I saw.. or at least I thought I had saw something. I got up to investigate and it was gone. I thought I might have been imagining things, but.. but now I have my doubts. This elusive creature that the others are doubting-- you may not be wrong. I may have seen it... here in the Haven.,"he then explained. He didn't want to worry his mate anymore then she already was, but couldn't shake off the feeling that they were not alone.
---
#593 Posted: 05:24:42 27/08/2016
Terrence nodded "yea trust me i know. i know she'll never go for a relationship but hey fine by me. I just never knew what it was like to encounter another mongoose, to bad that encounter was such a bad one. I sure hope the rest of my kind aren't like that." He started thinking about his own mother but couldn't remember what she looked like. "oh well enough about her. I'm glade to know your one of the more indapendent types, it goes to show that you can be happy with not having everything." but inspite of the change of subject he couldn't stop thinking about his mother.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#594 Posted: 05:30:45 27/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Ruby couldn't tell what he was thinking about, so she just talked a little more.
"Well hopefully, things are better at the Haven. We were in a major crisis during Shadow's presence, and the drought didn't help either, but things are finally starting to go right for a change." she said with satisfaction, believing that with Shadow gone, Sholeh trying to redeem himself and Yodel no longer having his political status, all could finally be well...

Sybil could tell Crocux was sleepy since he didn't reply, so before he fell asleep, there was something else she needed to say.
"So then Crocux, once you wake up, I hope it stopped raining so you can have creek fish. Oh, and thank you for not chasing me around today. The rest really helped, plus I got to spend some time with Sayan and Rose." she said with a smile, really grateful for the day she had despite the rain.
---
#595 Posted: 13:17:03 27/08/2016
Quote: redwes
Quote: Spyroconvexity

"It's just... I didn't want to worry you but..," Sayan paused. "The other night while you were still sleeping-- I got this feeling that we weren't alone and I saw.. or at least I thought I had saw something. I got up to investigate and it was gone. I thought I might have been imagining things, but.. but now I have my doubts. This elusive creature that the others are doubting-- you may not be wrong. I may have seen it... here in the Haven.,"he then explained. He didn't want to worry his mate anymore then she already was, but couldn't shake off the feeling that they were not alone.

"Why didn't you tell me Sayan? We should of told Sybil." Rose said rubbing against him.
---
SC
#596 Posted: 18:02:26 27/08/2016
"I didn't want to worry you.," Sayan said rubbing against Rose. "And I haven't seen it since-- so I was hoping that I was wrong.," he then added.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:03:17 27/08/2016 by redwes
#597 Posted: 19:36:33 27/08/2016
"Well if you see anything please tell me." Rose said rubbing against Sayan.
---
SC
#598 Posted: 20:12:18 27/08/2016
"Of course.," Sayan said. They soon approached the creek-- the sight of water appearing ever more attractive as the mud stuck to their fur.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:12:41 27/08/2016 by redwes
#599 Posted: 20:59:04 27/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Meanwhile, Yodel was pondering around on what to do with Sholeh. He couldn't tell Sybil upright that the mongoose did something wrong, since he had lost his credibility and it was common knowledge that Sholeh was trying hard to redeem herself. If he could only make Sholeh return to her bad habit of stealing eggs, then his p,an could get into motion smoothly...
---
#600 Posted: 21:47:28 27/08/2016
Crocux smiled "i would love to try some. I'm glad you had fun today. oh and speaking of guests you wont believe who was here earlyer."

Terrence nodded in agreement "aye, before I came to haven I didn't have a home. I mean I used to have a home back when my mother was still alive, but when she was murdered I was so young I can't remember her face to this day. after she died I was forces to fend for myself, I ended up wondering, every time i tried to settle down and make a home it wouldn't last. the locals would end up hating me every single time and would chase me away. i tried everything everywere i went, being helpful, kind, solitary, theving, etc. you name it i tried it. then I arrived at Haven, I'll admite i made a bad first impression, i mean after giving up trying to make a decent life for myself i gave up and just did whatever i wanted. so i stole from Sholeh and recked her home, i never met another mongoose so i had no idea what a mongoose den looked like. man then if that wasn't bad enough I actually fell for her. then i attacked the cobra and well... you know. then the drought hit and while this old tree survived Sholeh wasn't so lucky. her home was burned down. when I found out i tried to help her. by then I already got over my dumb crush with her after she rejected me. but i wanted to help her and she got angry with me and after that I gave up on her all together. AJ made me reconsider but still. and then i found Angel's egg. after finding it it seemed like after all the trouble and heart ache that i've gone through is finally over. now everything seems to be going right for me for a change. Now i just wonder what the future holds."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
First | Previous | Page 12 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me