Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Skylanders and Nintendo: The Power of Creation
First | Previous | Page 8 of 14 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Skylanders and Nintendo: The Power of Creation
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#351 Posted: 20:06:07 29/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Ooc: Pokemon2, Luminous35 is right. Being in an RP is not about commenting 2 words every now and then. And I will probably post tonight guys, sorry about the inactivity in the RP
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#352 Posted: 20:11:28 29/08/2016
ooc: Okay

"I STILL ****ING HATE KAOS FOR KILLING CHARLENE CHARLENE AND CHARLES CHARLES WHO ARE MY PARENTS!!!!!" said Charlie Charlie
"No need to yell, Charlie Charlie" said Wolfgang
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#353 Posted: 20:11:55 29/08/2016
Mysticat's staff disappeared into glittering sparks out of his hand as he quietly made his way down the steps, to her lair. The Queen was speaking loudly and he could hear every word. "Core of Darkness? What even is that?" he spoke.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:14:24 29/08/2016 by Luminous35
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#354 Posted: 20:16:46 29/08/2016
"WHO'S HERE!?!?!" Dark Queen shouted as she turned around to see Mysticat. "Another Skylander, must've missed one. Let's see if you can escape this!" She raised her hands and unleashed a wave of molten silver towards Mysticat.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:16:57 29/08/2016 by Deja Vu
#355 Posted: 20:17:56 29/08/2016
Mysticat gasped at the coming wave. "You won't catch me you dumb queen!" he said. He quickly tried to get his staff in his hand as he was running away from the silver. Before the staff could reappear, he tripped on a stair and somewhat fell. The Silver then reached his paw, but the staff then appeared in his hand just in time, and he teleported back to the Academy.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:23:42 29/08/2016 by Luminous35
BatWolf Blue Sparx Gems: 517
#356 Posted: 20:53:59 29/08/2016
OOC: well time is pretty much messed up because how could it be from spyros adventure if its 500,000 years ago? whatever ill roll with it smilie

Punchout: Hes going to destroy the core! we have to hurry *activates jet boots, Inkana climbs on Punchouts back* Allonsy! *flies up into the sky*

Wildstorm: Welp, here we go!

OOC: oh by the way lets just make it canon there is also a time machine in the academy (incase anyone else wants to join and probably to explain how wildstorm got here)
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie
: http://steamcommunity.com/id/BatWolfGaming
~DEFENDER OF TRI-TIP!~ One does not simply zoo tycoon machinima
#357 Posted: 21:00:24 29/08/2016
Wild Storm was with Chopscotch and Shadow Route back in time. We went with them sooo.
---
#358 Posted: 21:06:59 29/08/2016
"NO!" The Dark Queen shouted in anger. "I can't let this peasent ruin my plan! Seems like I'll have to end them sooner than I thought." She then took the snow globe and went through a portal back to the real Skylands.
#359 Posted: 21:14:06 29/08/2016
Once Mysticat returned to the Academy, it appears there had been a meeting going on, to discuss what to do about the strange Mushroom Brainiac. He went up behind the group of Skylanders and Imaginators somewhat distancing himself so he could explain the queen's plans to the Academy.

"I gotta get up there and explain what she's doing, or else were all doomed!" he thought. "Can I really just interrupt this important meeting though?"
---
#360 Posted: 21:35:13 29/08/2016
"Why hello there, peasents!" Everyone stopped talking to see Dark Queen standing on the highest tower of the Academy. "I know that you're searching for your silly friends, but since I don't want to be interrupted in my kingdom, I have to get rid of you!" She then shattered the snow globe and a black ray started emerging from it. "Have fun!" She said followed by laughter and her leaving the tower.

OOC: Don't forget that Golden Queen's a statue guys, so someone should like, help her I dunno.
#361 Posted: 21:39:23 29/08/2016
Mysticat noticed the globe and started running up to it so he could somehow try and destroy it. Flarewolf noticed him and ran after him. "Mysticat, what are you doing!?" he yelled.

"I'm going to destroy this thing! We have no time! Can you try and shoot it?" asked Mysticat, still racing up to the globe.

Flarewolf tried to shoot the globe but missed every shot. "Aaghh!" he growled.

"We don't have anymore time!" yelled Mysticat. "EVERYONE GET OUTTA HERE!" Mysticat said, but it was too late, and the globe detonated, destroying the entire academy.
---
#362 Posted: 22:00:01 29/08/2016
Everything was in ashes and some towers still crashed down. Under a big piece of stone, Golden Queen's black crust started to come off until she was pure gold again. "WHERE IS SHE!?!?!?" Golden Queen yelled out at the crowd before realizing that everything was destroyed. "Wha...?" She was speechless and just stood there looking at the chaos. She would've laughed out of joy if she was still the villanous queen trying to take over Skylands, but now she was shocked, not believing that someone like her could've done that.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:00:44 29/08/2016 by Deja Vu
#363 Posted: 22:04:21 29/08/2016
Under many of the debris came out Mysticat, deeply wounded, barely able to move, and his staff completely destroyed. "Wh-what ha-" he began to say, before crumbling back down into the debris. "I tried... so.. hard..." he said again. "I let the... whole team down..." Mysticat tried to get up, but was completely covered by the fallen debris, and fell back down again and fell unconscious.
---
#364 Posted: 22:28:42 29/08/2016
"Was that... her?" Golden Queen asked looking shocked at the others.
#365 Posted: 23:12:05 29/08/2016
Starcast threw the debris off his body, not caring about where it landed, or his dented armor, or his deep wounds. "Yes the stupid Dark Queen did this..." he said in a menacing voice. He threw the last bit of debris off of him. "I've had with this Dark Queen... she captured the Imaginators, and now she destroyed our Academy! Where is there left to go..." he said. "Wheres the others...?" he asked. "I know some are back in time, but we need to find the rest of the Imaginators and Senseis that were here.

Mysticat finally managed to open his eyes, and climb out from under the debris. "Ugh... my legs hurt. Starcast? Golden Queen?" he asked. He finally managed to get up onto his feet again, before falling to the ground and landing right on a piece of sharp debris. "OW!" he wailed. "We've got ourself in a situation... what do we do!?" asked Starcast.
---
#366 Posted: 23:17:30 29/08/2016
"I know what I'll do." Golden Queen said with utter hate in her voice. "We're gonna find that wannabe of a queen and destroy her!" She then looked around her. "Though we have to help the others first." Golden Queen, as the only one not wounded, started to get the debris out of the way searching for other Skylanders and Imaginators.
#367 Posted: 23:19:16 29/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Well we might as we go back to the academy," Eye Tunes said. "They're not showing up, we'll just have to hope they will be there." Everyone got on board Sharpfin's ship and they headed back to the academy.
---
#368 Posted: 23:21:53 29/08/2016
Starcast helped the shining queen pull some of the debris off the injured Senseis and Imaginators. He lifted up one of the large bricks of the debris, and saw the damaged, Flarewolf.

"No!" he yelled before grabbing Flarewolf and lifting him over his shoulder. "What are we supposed to do now... we have too many injured Skylanders, Boom Bloom never found Broccoli Guy, and the healing tent is gone. I just... I don't know how were going to recover from this." said Starcast.

OOC: They already left after Mysticat said he was gonna search for them.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:23:05 29/08/2016 by Luminous35
#369 Posted: 23:24:22 29/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Ooc: I honestly don't know where we are, I think Starcast was with everyone at the spell punk library, I'm so lost xD I'll try to post more often
---
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#370 Posted: 23:25:13 29/08/2016
OOC: Can someone please explain to me what on earth is happening here? I'm so lost with what's going on in this RP. Who's Dark Queen? Where is everyone? Who is in what dimension? What's the current story? This seems to be moving and changing way too fast for me to keep up.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
#371 Posted: 23:25:16 29/08/2016
No, everyone went back to the academy. Starcast was there and got caught in the explosion with everyone else, so everyone who was at the library got caught in it.

AND MYSTICAT ALMOST DIED! (He was in the heart of the explosion)

Ok so right now, theres a few characters back in time, and mostly everyone is back at the (now destroyed) Academy. Dark Queen is Dark Golden Queen and is evil, and caused this explosion and yeah. Thats... thats about it. There was an explosion at the the academy.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:27:37 29/08/2016 by Luminous35
#372 Posted: 23:29:12 29/08/2016
OOC: Okay. Where's Kaos at this point? And what was going on with these Imaginators caught in books and stuff?
---
#373 Posted: 23:30:50 29/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Ooc: alright thanks. Man, I need a recap on what's happening in my own RP xD

Eye Tunes got up from the rubble he was damaged badly, but he pulled through. He walked up to Starcast, "It will be ok, we'll find Broccoli Guy." he said. "We need to focus on getting all of the senseis and imaginators out of the debris first."
---
#374 Posted: 23:33:13 29/08/2016
Kaos is back in time...

still...

"Yeah, I agree." he said, as he lifted most of the debris off of some fellow Imaginators and Senseis. "I want to wreck the heck out of that Dark Queen... she destroyed us? Now were gonna destroy her. We could stay at the ruins for a while to heal up." he finished.
---
#375 Posted: 23:38:08 29/08/2016
OOC: Kaos is even further in time where the Core of Light was destryoed the first time. The book thing is over now I think. Most characters are at the Academy, some are in Dark Queen's palace and some are back in time. There are a lot of people not posting anymore so it is pretty confusing what's going on with their characters.

"I... don't know." Golden Queen found more injured Skylanders and started shaking. "Thi... This is all my fault." She said. "Dark Queen only does what I always wanted to do, this is all because of me!" She starred at her destroyed home and a tear ran down her face.
#376 Posted: 23:40:04 29/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"First we need to get these skylanders healed. Then we need to go after that Dark Queen." He said. "Then we need to prepare the imaginators for Brainiac. We need to have them trained in case the book was a lie, and you don't defeat Brainiac by outsmarting him."

Suddenly, Eye Tunes pulled out 2 goat children from the rubble, "Oh my stars! It's just children and they're badly hurt!" Eye Tunes said.

Sol, the boy goat, spoke when he was pulled up in a harsh voice, "We're not children. We're senseis, the son and daughter of Splat and Legendary Astroblast." He looked over at the female goat, "This is my sister Sage. She doesn't really speak much. Anyway, we were at the Academy training some imaginators and there was an explosion. What was it?"
---
#377 Posted: 23:41:28 29/08/2016
???: Help...me...

*The Chompy-Mage's voice can be heard from under the rubble. Tae Kwon Crow then appears with a puff of smoke, and looks around at the destroyed Academy in horror. He then hears the Chompy-Mage's voice calling for help weakly.*

Tae Kwon Crow: Oh my God, the Chompy-Mage is still under there! We need to help him!

*Tae runs over and tries to lift the rubble, but struggles.*

Tae Kwon Crow: Guys, I need help!

*Banana Guy then appears, covered in dust and bruises. He runs over to help right away. The rubble hardly moves.*

Banana Guy: Guys! We need to help him!
---
#378 Posted: 23:44:28 29/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Hood Sickle teleported to the rubble, "I saw the explosion, I teleported as fast as I could." he said. "I feel bad for making a lot of you have to deal with the pain and I don't have to deal with anything, but we need some undamaged senseis and imaginators to get everyone out of here."
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:48:39 29/08/2016 by PwnageFTW
#379 Posted: 23:46:55 29/08/2016
"Yeah I agree Hood Sickle" said Wolfgang
---
#380 Posted: 23:50:55 29/08/2016
Suddenly, the rubble of the explosion managed to break free the trapped Imaginators.

"Wh-AAH!" yelled Storm before falling on her face. Well that hurt! Hmm... I wonder how we got free. Come on! Let's get back to the Academy!" said Storm, acting like a leader of the group of Imaginators. She grabbed her guns off of the table that the Golden Queen left them and ran off, heading towards the academy, not knowing it's gone.
---
#381 Posted: 23:52:42 29/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"Storm...." Eye Tunes said calmly. "The Academy is gone. It was blown up by Dark Golden Queen."
---
#382 Posted: 23:54:51 29/08/2016
"Yeah sadly and we have to save the others" said Wolfgang
---
#383 Posted: 23:58:40 29/08/2016
*Bulletbeard suddenly walks into the scene. He sees Tae Kwon Crow and Banana Guy struggling to lift the rubble.*

Bulletbeard: Stand back! I've got this!

*Bulletbeard then fires his guns at the rubble, blowing it up. The Chompy-Mage is laying where it once was, breathing slowly. Tae Kwon Crow picks him up and carried him away, and then lays him down on the ground. Suddenly, the Chompy-Mage opens his eyes, and weakly smiles.*

Chompy-Mage: Thanks...for...saving me...guys...

*The Chompy-Mage then closes his eyes and goes limp. Banana Guy runs over.*

Banana Guy: Oh my God! Is he dead?

*Cortex then swoops in on his rocket sled. He hops off, and checks the green wizard's pulse.*

Cortex: He's alive, but barely. We need to get him some help as soon as possible!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:59:51 29/08/2016 by Chompy-King257
#384 Posted: 00:01:59 30/08/2016
Storm stared in shock at the academy. "It's... gone?" she said... beginning to cry. "I-I can't believe it's go-" Storm was cut off by a piece of falling debris which landed straight over her.

Ignitazard fought out from under the debris. "STORM!" Starcast ran over to where the debris landed. "Someone get it off her! Help me out here!"
---
#385 Posted: 00:10:50 30/08/2016
Wolfgang looks for the other Skylanders and Imaginators
---
#386 Posted: 00:11:43 30/08/2016
Golden Queen summoned a golden butterfly which shot a projectile at the debris which covered Storm, setting her free. "Is she okay?" She asked running over to her with a worried voice.
#387 Posted: 00:13:43 30/08/2016
"Storm!? STORM!" said Ignitazard. "NO! Don't leave me now, DON'T! PLEASE!" he said, shaking Storm.
---
#388 Posted: 00:20:57 30/08/2016
Golden Queen's eyes widened and she covered her mouth with her hand. "Is she...?"
#389 Posted: 00:21:19 30/08/2016
Wolfgang finds Aurora trapped under some debris and picks her up and lays her down.
"Thanks Wolfgang for saving me" said Aurora
"You're welcome, Aurora ana are you okay?" asked Wolfgang
"I just have a broken leg and a broken arm" said Aurora getting up and limping
Wolfgang puts Aurora's arm on his shoulder and takes her to the group
---
#390 Posted: 00:24:25 30/08/2016
"We- we could still save her...Right? Storm can't go down just like that!" said Ignitazard.
Starcast put's his hand on her heart to see if it's beating. "Were... already too late..."
"N-NO! NO!! WE CAN'T!" yells Ignitazard.
---
#391 Posted: 00:26:57 30/08/2016
"I... I can't believe this." Golden Queen said turning around. "How could she... hoe could I do this?" Her jewel eyes started tearing up. "I'm so... sorry!"
#392 Posted: 00:27:07 30/08/2016
"Oh no" said Wolfgang starting to cry a little
---
#393 Posted: 00:29:07 30/08/2016
OOC: Am I the only one who is tearing up a bit? smilie

Ignitazard sat down next to the lifeless body of Storm. "I always knew you were a fighter. You never gave up... so don't give up on me now! Please..." he said.
---
#394 Posted: 00:35:01 30/08/2016
OOC: I need to spread the pain Steven Universe has given me ;-;

"I just wish... the gold could heal her like it did me." Golden Queen then broke down and started crying, each teardrop turning the spot it hits golden.
#395 Posted: 00:37:46 30/08/2016
The wounded Skylanders and Imaginators all gathered around Storm. They may have lost their Academy and a helpful friend, but they weren't done yet. They still had to destroy the Dark Queen, and they would.
---
#396 Posted: 00:44:47 30/08/2016
Wolfgang starts crying a little
Aurora cries as well
Charlie Charlie cries as well
---
#397 Posted: 00:48:10 30/08/2016
"I'm going to destroy her!" Golden Queen said quietly still kneeling on the ground.
#398 Posted: 00:48:57 30/08/2016
*Eye Candy starts to cry.*
---
#399 Posted: 00:51:32 30/08/2016
"She killed our student and friend and we have to get revenge on her" said Wolfgang still crying
---
#400 Posted: 02:29:00 30/08/2016 | Topic Creator
"I know a way to bring her back to life," Hood Sickle said. "But it won't be easy."

Pit Boss was getting impatient, "Ok, then spill it already."

"The life of a skylander can be brought back, but only if another skylander sacrifices their life to save them." Hood Sickle said.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:33:48 30/08/2016 by PwnageFTW
First | Previous | Page 8 of 14 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me