Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 8 of 12 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Official Headcanon Topic
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#351 Posted: 20:17:11 26/10/2016
Nightfall wears a mask because of the deadly acids in her hometown.

Smash Hit lost his eye to Pandergast in a race to free trapped ghosts. He didn't succeed.

Pandergast was once the self proclaimed mayor of a town, where he lied to the inhabitants about it being protetcted from the Undead.

Hex lived in the same town for a while and protected it from the Undead, since there was a gate to the underworld right next to it.

Boom Bloom didn't trust Krankcase when he became a Sensei, but they went on a lot of missions together and eventually became good friends.

Wind-Up becomes insane if wound up too much.

Golden Queen was the one who trapped Ninjini in a bottle.

Mesmeralda was evilized by Kaos' mom (Kaossandra?) but in a way that can't be reversed.

Aurora's parents were killed by Kaos' mom since they had great power and were a threat for Kaos.

Ro-Bow was made alongside countless identical robots who were built to serve their master, but decided to become a Skylander and took a hood to differ from the others. (Basically Pearl)

Dreamcatcher haunts the villains' dreams to convince them to set her free.

Wild Storm is possesed but learned how to control himself and uses it to his advantage.

Flynn's favorite Skylanders are Thrillipede & Boom Jet.

The reason why Luminous didn't become a Sensei is becuase Mags sued him for using his body to eat her toast.

Wolfgang has been secretly waiting to perform a concert with Cobra Cadabra & Echo.

Cynder mostly spends her time in the Dragon Temple and is sometimes visited by Spyro.

Whirlwind is a far relative to the Unocorn.

Torch forges the upgraded weapons for some Skylanders.

The Core of Light was rebuilt between the events of Superchargers and Imaginators and sealed within the Light Realm.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:19:11 26/10/2016 by Deja Vu
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#352 Posted: 00:09:55 27/10/2016
When Boom Bloom saw Krankcase at the academy, she demanded she give him her child support money.

the only time Grave Clobber ever talks about something seriously is when you bring up his brothers. Tidepool asked him once, and she was told "Those idiots took my crown, left me to die, and eventually wound up losing all of the family's royal status. I killed all seven of them, each one more brutally than the last. But i kept the heads. If somebody ever found the heads.. i'd be impressed."

Ember and Barbella do most of the teaching for sentinels, while Hood Sickle is mostly a teacher's assistant.

Bad Juju has Sonic Boom watch over Junior during most classes, but sometimes Junior comes into work with Bad Juju. Aurora likes it when Junior comes in.
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#353 Posted: 12:08:18 29/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Some Skylanders dress up for Halloween. Starcast dresses up as Thrillipede, Grave Clobber dress up like Frankenstein and Cross Crow and Tae Kwon Crow dress up as one another, leading to confusion at all the Halloween parties. Trigger Happy and Pop Fizz also do this by painting their fur different colors, but it's easy to tell who's who. The two don't do very good voice impression of one another. Meanwhile, Tae Kwon Crow and Cross Crow can do impeccable imitations of one another, making it near impossible for anyone to figure out who's Tae and who's Cross Crow.

Cross Crow isn't a Sensei, but he is a helper to the Skylanders. He'll spy on enemy fortresses and report any findings to the Skylanders. He'll also help them on missions. He's known as the official spy of the Academy.

Gill Runt and Trigger Snappy are huge fanboys of Hood Sickle, and follow the Dark Sentinel everywhere he goes. Hood Sickle finds the two Minis sort of annoying, but he vows that he'll never let the two get hurt and protects them from danger.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
#354 Posted: 16:34:19 29/10/2016
Buckshot is a pretty huge dork. He has a splat bodypillow in his room that he hides.
#355 Posted: 23:49:56 29/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Once, Wolfgang and Golden Queen broke up after a huge argument. For a week, Wolfgang dated Ninjini (To Pop Fizz's dismay) and Golden Queen dated Cortex, but it was only to get back with one another. After a while, Ninjini became disgusted with Wolfgang's behavior and attitude, and Cortex noticed that Golden Queen clearly did not care about him, so both relationships ended. After a while, Wolfgang and Golden Queen got together for a cup of coffee, talked things out, and got back together, making both Grave Clobber and Blaster-Tron very happy.
---
#356 Posted: 01:01:20 30/10/2016
Aurora and Eon do a yearly trip to Sky-Con. Every year, they do a group cosplay. Last year, it was Grunkle Stan + Mabel. The year before, it was Sonic + Eggman.
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#357 Posted: 02:19:42 30/10/2016
Hex and Roller Brawl have a sisterly relationship. Hex is usually cold and reclusive, but lightens up around Roller Brawl. They're always the first to try and comfort each other whenever the other is feeling down.

Head Rush likes to spend every Sunday visiting the local pub of her home town. She knows everyone there, and they all enjoy hearing her stories of going on missions or controlling the inmates at Cloudcracker. She equally enjoys hearing everyone else's stories.

Mysticat is transgender, born female but identifies as male. He asked Pop Fizz to make him a potion to grow a goatee and tail tuft to appear more masculine, to which the gremlin agreed to do... The first one turned him into a sheep. But the second one had the desired effect.

And now something that applies to multiple characters: All Skylanders are divided into different squadrons, each with a designated leader. For example, Spyro is the leader of his own squad, consisting of Stealth Elf, Trigger Happy, Eruptor, and Crash Bandicoot. Jet-Vac is the leader of his own, consisting of Pop Fizz, Gill Grunt, Sonic Boom, and Astroblast. So on and so forth.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#358 Posted: 12:04:20 30/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Jet-Vac acts like he is responsible for all the Skylanders, and gets super stressed when they don't do what he says. He also really likes coffee.

A spell gone wrong was what made Mysticat's voice feminine. He gets bullied about it by some of the other, meaner Skylanders, but his best friend, King-Pen always rushes in to defend him when he sees that happening.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:06:01 30/10/2016 by Chompy-King257
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#359 Posted: 19:53:42 30/10/2016
Night Shift and Bat Spin are of the same Vampire species. As this certain species gets older, they're limbs turn into fog/mist.

After long days of protecting Skylands, Tri-Tip likes to come home, get into PJ's, eat cheese and watch his talk shows, which are very popular in Skylands and are very similar Conan O'Biren Letterman and Colbert. If he can't do this, he'll get cranky.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:39:18 04/11/2016 by HeyitsHotDog
#360 Posted: 19:42:06 04/11/2016
Wash Buckler considers himself to be an ultimate lady's man. Most recently he's had eyes on Tidepool, despite the Sensei despite the fact that she's obviously not interested.

During the week, the Senseis are exactly what their name implies: Teachers at Skylanders Academy. They usually only go on missions during the weekend, while most missions are handled by other Skylanders.

Dr. Krankcase used to be a regular humanoid before losing his legs in an accident that he doesn't like to talk about. He made those wooden spider legs himself.
---
Check this out! Please?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:36:56 05/11/2016 by AdamGregory03
#361 Posted: 13:29:51 05/11/2016 | Topic Creator
Smash Hit lost his eye in a construction accident, and the eye he lost was his good eye, so now his vision's really blurry. His bad vision makes it hard for him to tell the difference between a villain and another Skylander while on the battlefield, and a few times he's accidentally tried to smash one of his friends because he thinks they're a troll. Since he became a Skylander, he's been searching for a way to get his eye back or improve his eyesight. Pop Fizz has been brewing and giving him potions, but they never really work. The latest potion that Smash Hit tried caused him switch bodies with Pop Fizz. Luckily, the Magic Skylander figured out how to reverse this effect.

On their free time, Chompy-Mage and Tae Kwon Crow are treasure hunters.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:42:38 10/11/2016 by Chompy-King257
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#362 Posted: 10:53:58 21/11/2016
Some darker headcanon for y'all: the reason the Dark Skylander backstory has stayed the same after Trap Team is because of the Academy simulation room. Petrified Darkness could spell the return of the real deal if villains find a way to reconstruct it, and while Skylanders only know to explode it, that danger is very real. But, destroying the fortresses as "training" and creating new Dark counterparts is a means to slow down an incoming outbreak...

Grave Clobber learned his wrestling moves from watching competitions in Cloudcracker. Nobody can judge if he just stands in front of the TV like a statue.

Trigger Happy uses his crazy voice because people react even worse to his normal tone,eg. in Academy.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:13:17 21/11/2016 by Bifrost
#363 Posted: 15:21:39 21/11/2016
Sal used to own the Golden Arcade, before he decided to step down as it's manager and hand it over to Trigger Happy, who had more than enough to pay for it thanks to his guns.

Gill Grunt eventually did find his mermaid girlfriend (named Marina), and the two of them enjoy hanging out together at the Mushroom River due to it's beauty, in spite of all the bugs and the fact that the water is poisonous.

Dr. Krankcase used to be a regular humanoid before an accident involving a wood chipper that he doesn't like to talk about. (May have already shared this one but whatever).

Also I know for a fact that I already shared this one but thought I'd go into more detail: All of the distinctly human-like but non-human characters (like Torch or Sprocket) are actually humans, albeit more evolved ones. This was to compensate for the harsher environments of Skylands. For example, Torch's race have adapted to the fire-based locations.
---
Check this out! Please?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:24:50 21/11/2016 by AdamGregory03
#364 Posted: 22:14:01 21/11/2016 | Topic Creator
Sonic Boom and Bad Juju don't let their kids play with Trigger Happy because of all the guns he owns - and the fact that he's crazy. The minis are also told to keep well away from him.
---
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#365 Posted: 11:31:01 22/11/2016
Hex is a edgy emo.
Spyro and Cynder secretly date but nobody else knows
Wolfgang has the highest IQ out of the villains, with a IQ of 158.
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#366 Posted: 12:19:29 22/11/2016
Chompy Mage got a Santa Claus gig in a Mabu town back in the day. He was fired for trying to give chompies instead of candy canes. Planning the ultimate revenge this season, he intends to replace every jiggling bell and twinkling light he finds with a chompy. "Plus, I look pretty good in red. Like a FIRE chompy ready to burn down your Christmas tree!!"
---
Any last wishes?
#367 Posted: 15:24:47 22/11/2016
Gulper was fired from the Doom Raiders because he constantly ate the fridge.
---
Check this out! Please?
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#368 Posted: 22:00:16 22/11/2016
Most werewolves become pirates because normal society didn't accept them.
#369 Posted: 22:36:47 22/11/2016
They're Seadogs. No difference model wise, but the lore doesn't say they're werewolves at all.
---
#370 Posted: 23:36:58 22/11/2016
Quote: Bifrost
They're Seadogs. No difference model wise, but the lore doesn't say they're werewolves at all.

The lore also didn't say Stealth Elf had more than one master. I think it's safe to say the lore is kinda loosey-goosey at this point.
---
Check this out! Please?
#371 Posted: 00:12:49 23/11/2016
Backstories are another issue. Seadogs have been mentioned in all TFB games except Imaginators, as well as anywhere mentioning Captain Dreadbeard.
---
#372 Posted: 14:52:41 03/12/2016 | Topic Creator
Ayyy I'm bringing my favorite topic back from the dead:

Ambush and Chopscotch have a very close father-daughter relationship. Since Chopscotch was raised an orphan, Ambush acts like the father figure that she never had. She always goes to him for advice, and they're so close that she even calls him Dad.

Ambush and Smash-Hit are worried about Chopscotch always fangirling over Wolfgang. Ambush worries because he thinks that the Undead werewolf will be a bad influence on her, and Smash-Hit worries that one day Wolfgang will out-do him and Chopscotch will leave him for him. However, Chopscotch reassures both of them it's fine.

Flare Wolf, Chain Reaction, Buck Shot and Pit Boss form a special squadron of Skylanders that goes on secret missions assigned by Eon and Brain. In the group, Chain Reaction's the brawn, Buck Shot is the jokester, Pit Boss is the wise one that offers advice, and Flare Wolf is the leader and the brains, able to figure out creative ways around obstacles and out of situations using science and math.
---
omer1698 Gold Sparx Gems: 2258
#373 Posted: 15:30:03 03/12/2016
spyro have a crash on whirlwind.

golden queen and lightning rod are constantly flirting with each other ever sanse golden queen became to a syklander, but if you will ask them if they are dating they will deny it.

mysticat hate it when pepole counfuse him for a woman becuse of his voice.

ghost roster and lobstar are running the cafeteria in the academy in thier free time, and they never agree on anything when it comes to food.

every year in april fool pop fizz and trigger happy turn the entire academy to a pranking battlefield.

drobot metalic suit is like the iron man suit.

star strike and starcast were from the same place and they even dated, but ever sanse they both landed in skylands they compltly forgot how they were. but sometimes when they look at each other they can feel the romantic bound they had back in thier home.

bad juju made junior from the essence of an evil ghost king, but after she wanted to be a batter roll model she went underground with her son to protect him from his father how want junior to be his successor. after she killd his father bad juju became to askylander were junior will learn form the best on how to be good.

Chain reaction and aurora see each other as brother and sister, when eon became a spirit chain reaction did all he could to take care of aurora. When she started dating chain reaction scaerd her ex boyfriends with his chain saws.

Spyro and blades hate each other.

Barbella is running the gym in the acdamey.

The villains are not senseis they are actully cadets.

When he became to a skylander, krankase tried to reunite with boom bloom which it was not easy but over time she opend her heart to him and she trying to get along with him, in small steps off course.

The names of sonic boom kids are windey, cloud, rain and hail.

pain yatta and trail blazier are working togather to find the unocorn.

hugo have a crash on one of the female skylanders, but he refuse to say which one.

blaster tron work as dj in the skylanders parties.

chain reaction calls to all the tech skylanders "nerds".

when they worked as spies, spy rise and tidepool meet each other in some of thier missions but they never said what they did there.

when the villains became to skylanders, everyone discoverd some thing they never noticed when they were villains:
pain yatta is actully a graet baker
dr keankase is very polite
golden quenn know very juicy gossips
bad juju is a very good painter
tae kwan crow is an amazing skystones player
grave clobber have green thumbs
chompy mage is preety funny
wolfgang is a fan of spyro, gill grunt and trigger happy favorite roboto ball team
blastertron can receive almost every redio frequency in skylands
and hood sickle is a fan of romantic comedies

only when she became a skylander everyone notiecd golden queen's hotness.

tidepool's squid guns are real squids that can move by themself and all, they are called reliquit and rectus and they are very loyal to tidepool.

jet vac is a clean freak

when spyro and crash meat first time in the skylanders universe spyro said "have we meat before?"

stelth elf is stuck in a love tringle with flameslinger and bushwhack

echo is constantly beggin wolfgang to join his band, but he refuse to her everytime.

the crazy elf collocter from superchargers once visited in the academybecuse she on acontest, but when she came to the acadamy she discoverd it was abandoned (but the truth is that everyone were hiding from her until she left).

kaos was completly good after superchargers and the evil kaos was the clone, the reason kaos helped the skylanders to defete the clone is becuse the clone took glumshunks.

the true reason for the reposed skylanders in superchargers its becuse when kaos attackd the academy with the sky eater, he used it to trap all the skylanders inside large traptanium. the only suvivers were smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie and smilie . the suvivers swore to save thier friends which they did when the sky eater exploded.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Edited 8 times - Last edited at 14:36:01 04/12/2016 by omer1698
#374 Posted: 11:26:25 08/12/2016
Mysticat drops everything to attack like normal cats when he sees a tiny prey. That's usually just his lower legs though, meaning he hits walls and ceilings on accident a lot from overshooting jumps.
---
#375 Posted: 13:59:37 08/12/2016
Aurora usually acts serious with her students or while out on missions, but in her downtime she's really just a huge dork.

Stink Bomb acts all romantic around Stealth Elf, only to be rejected. Not because she doesn't like him, but she just can't put up with the smell.

Every December, the Skylanders with Christmas variants will dress up in them and go around Skylands, giving gifts to needy people. They at first thought Chompy Mage would be perfect for this role since he can really pass for a Santa Claus... But this year some people have complained about getting Chompies in their gifts.
---
Check this out! Please?
#376 Posted: 14:11:40 08/12/2016
as part of thier skylanders trainings the villains must avoide doing any evil deeds, somtimes they act mean but when pepole are telling them to not do evil the villains are sayin "thats not evil, thats rudeness" or somthing like this.

the academy have a private beach resort in a big lake in woodbarrow.

bad juju is the nard among the villain cadets.

the doomlanders became real and turned to a gang of villains, the sorcerer doomlander is thier leader.

terrafin and punk shock are dating. he likes her sassiness and bold and she likes his toughness and body.

nightshade is constantly flartting with tuff luck, but she reject him any time. in one time he even grabbed her and kisst her on the lips, and then tuff luck tried to tear him apart.

all the robot skylanders have a crash on gearshift.

brock is a part of the academy staff, he is incharge of the battle arena.

batspin like to sleep upside down on the ceiling of her house, which made some preety awkward moments when some people enterd her house without knoking the door...

aurora have short, thistle colored hair under her helmet.

ka boom is a fire giant.

king pen is the serious among the senseis. some say he never laughed even once, thats even less then all the times hex laughed!.

flarewolf and buckshot are each other "wingman".

ro bow is face palming when chain reaction is flarrting with girls while they are on mission.

ever sanse the "secret agents secret" incident, skylanders get more credit both core and gimmik (and ghost roster is not allowd to go to undercover missions anymore).

bash is having trouble in asking flashwing to a date.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Edited 12 times - Last edited at 08:04:56 09/12/2016 by omer1698
#377 Posted: 12:22:16 09/12/2016 | Topic Creator
Jujunoir is training to be a Skylander. All of the other Senseis take turns babysitting him when Bad Juju goes on a mission that she thinks would be too dangerous for him. He's a real cinnamon roll.
---
#378 Posted: 12:42:25 09/12/2016
Spyro, gill grun, trigger happy and wolfgang started a band. Spyro is the laid singer, gill grunt and wolfgang are on the guiters and triger happy is on the druems.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
MekakuCityPKMN Yellow Sparx Gems: 1516
#379 Posted: 13:52:45 09/12/2016
Fryno really likes long rides around the academy. But because of complaints of being unable to concentrate on their training during the day from Imaginators and Senseis thanks to how loud his motorcycle is, he has taken to riding around in the early hours. People still complain (although this time about lack of sleep), but he simply won't listen anymore. It's gotten to such a point that for the first week or so of training for Imaginators, energy drinks are provided for them to just keep them from falling asleep.

Flameslinger is a huge bookworm. He mostly reads Arkeyan classics, his favorite being Roboneo and Joulesiet, but he does like some of the modern stuff, too.
---
"KRANK up the Sky-Chi!"

might be making a soft continuation of the series, idk
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:03:15 09/12/2016 by MekakuCityPKMN
#380 Posted: 14:14:49 11/12/2016
cynder and blackout might have a romantic thing goin on but they will not admit it.

even as skylander kaos is keep trying to make golden queen to be his girlfriend, offcurse even now she is rejecting him every time (usuly by turning him to a gold statue).

drobot and Sprocket tried to fix countdown glitch that make him lose all of his memory everytime he explode, he still lose memory but drobot and Sprocket managed to reduce it to only the last five minuets.

dune bug is one of those guys that everytime they about to say somthing, someone interrupts them before they say something.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 14:58:30 11/12/2016 by omer1698
#381 Posted: 17:41:28 11/12/2016
Flarewolf is the youngest sensei, only being 16. People are still surprised that he got in. This makes him not much older than the imaginators he teaches.

Boom Bloom and Dr. Krankcasre avoid each other, and flat out refuse to do missions together. Boom Bloom is still very angry at Dr. Krankcase's past actions, while Krankcase thinks she should be thankful he brought her to life.
#382 Posted: 19:09:08 13/12/2016
The Tree Man are of the same species as Stump Smash, and they continute to grow through out their entire lives and need to cut off a good chunk of their wood so keep it from getting in their way from living and such. People often as SS why he doesn't carve himself hands and use mallets as weapons, he always replies with "WHO CARES? I PREFER TO SMASH OVER GRASP!"

Buckshot and Splat are dating.

All bath water for all bathrooms in Skylands comes from the Bathwater Basin. It is populated by mermaids and it resembles Spell Punk Library, but with loads of warm flowing water and lots and lots of bubbles.

Jet Vac is a master at Sky Stones, so much to he's banned from Sky Stones Tournaments because he's so good.

The Cyclops race have an extremely secretive cult that ALL are a part of. They worship/worshipped the Darkness, seeing him as not just a force of death and destruction, but also as a God.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#383 Posted: 10:10:01 14/12/2016
trigger happy have a crash on tidepool.

sunburn always wonders who are is parents.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:13:52 14/12/2016 by omer1698
Spellslamzer75 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1333
#384 Posted: 04:30:32 15/12/2016
Someday, Barbella wants to take a vacation on Crystal Islands (yes, the place from Spyro: Year of the Dragon).

Being the two shortest Senseis, Chopscotch and Air Strike are good friends. In their free time, Air Strike sometimes lets Chopscotch ride on Birdie.
---
Strength, courage, and evil
#385 Posted: 06:56:30 16/12/2016
every year the academy is making a huge parties to celebrite the holidays of skylands, here four of them and haedcanons the are related to them (the holidays are based on earth holidays so fix me if i was wrong in some of the concepts).

heartfelt night (valentine day):
much like on earth, in heartfelt night they celebrate the lovers of skylands. in the academy there is a yearly couple dancing contest and golden queen was eager to win the first prize. luckly a bird (named hugo) whisperd to her ears that lightning rod is a preety good dancer (despit not having legs), she asked him to be her partner, he politely refused but then golden queen whisperd to him and offer, and lets just say that after hearing this offer lightning rod was even willing to dress like a ballerina and dance on skyTV (skylands populer tv channel).

hollowfear (halloween)
in this day skylands is full with darkness and candies, much like in halloween kids are dressing like monsters and ask for candies. and the academy is trensform to one of the scariest hunted houses around. skylanders alwaysd loved this holiday but for some reason wolgang and flarewolf have an uncontrollable desire to howl everytime they see the moon (well more then the usuel offcourse).

winter of gifts (christmas)
skylands is coverd in a layer of gantle snow (even the volcenos for some reason), at this day the pepole of skylands excahnging gifts with each other and celebratethe values of togetherness. according to the lagend amagical spirit know as the gift maker will give a present to the kids how were good, thats why sonic boom's kids and junior tried to be good the entire year, and eventually they did get the prasent (with the help of sonic boom, bad juju and some of eon's magic).
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And now some portal master headcanons:

eon, kaos, kaossandra and aurora are part of a human like race called neomans, they are highly intelligent (kaos in an exaption) and they are known for having the largest number of portal master in skylands history. becuse of thier knowladge and thier long life span, neomans were almost hunted to almost to the point of extinction.

portal masters are dividied to two clans: everlight clan how serves the ancients and created the order of the skylanders to protect skylands, and darkmore clan how serve the darkness and want to conquer skylands.

Somtimes aurora feel a little bad that she is the only mamaber in her family that is not a portal master, but eon is proud of her no matter if she is a portal master or not.

Eon have an apprentice from earth called dave.
Before the destruction of the core, there was a prophecy that the last good portal master will gone from the physical plane and skylands will fall to the darkness, but a new portal master will come from a far away world called earth that will rebuild the order of the skylanders and save skylands. After the destruction of the core , dave found himself in an amazing adventures. Through the years (three but i will expline later) dave saved skylands time after time using his powers, the help of his friends and the skylanders he recruited (eon didnt recruited the skylanders dave did, only spyro was a skylander on hold becuse eon told him that "i will not be the one to skylanding you"). And i hope that if there will be more games so his adventures will go on.

Some info on dave
Age: 12 in SA, 13 in giants, SF and TT, 14 in SC, imagnitors and hopefully in sky 7
Appearance: white skin, brown eyes and short brown hair
Likes: video games, scatching, police movies, hangout with his friend on earth and skylands
Dislikes: the darkness, homework
Abilities: teleporting, elemental control, skytitan forming, swep energy boots, traptiniuom control, portal cycle, mind magic and battle classes.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Edited 7 times - Last edited at 13:40:04 16/12/2016 by omer1698
Sboy13 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#386 Posted: 20:35:50 16/12/2016
Here are some of mine:

Pop Thorn and Wrecking Ball are huge BFFs, almost inseparable from each other. They do everything together, whether it's going on missions or simply annoying other Skylanders with their antics.

Crusher is the father of Prism Break.

Zap used to be the fastest-swimming Skylander, but he was immediately dethroned once Flip Wreck was enlisted as a Skylander. At first Zap was aggravated about it and tried everything to reclaim his title back, but eventually learned to accept that he can't be the best forever.

Spitfire likes listening to heavy metal a lot, including while he's driving.

I'll post some more soon
---
Purple dragon.
#387 Posted: 01:43:26 17/12/2016 | Topic Creator
Pain-yatta is a rapper. He performs gigs at places like the Golden Arcade. His rapper name is Biggie Sweets, and he wears gold chains, a beanie hat and has a lollipop microphone.

His best song that he performs is Mr. Boombastic.
---
#388 Posted: 02:26:45 18/12/2016 | Topic Creator
Pain-yatta made a Christmas rap album/mixtape a few years ago. Even after those years, it's still really popular and one of the most best-selling albums in Skylands.

Hood Sickle is weirdly into Christmas. It freaks everyone out that someone so dark and depressing all year round is so jolly around the holidays.

And now for some Bad Juju and Jujunior headcanons:

For Christmas, Jujunior wrote to Santa and asked for a unicycle. Bad Juju tried so hard to shell out the money for one, but she couldn't afford it (Bad Juju doesn't have a lot of money). The Senseis found this out and decided to help out. They all pitched in the money to buy one, and then Chompy-Mage dressed up like Santa, and on Christmas Eve, came and delivered it to Jujunior. Luckily, Jujunior believed the suit.

Bad Juju was once deemed unfit to care for Jujunior. She didn't have a lot of money and her house was a mess, and Child Protective Services gave her month to clean up her act or they would take away Jujunior. However, Sonic Boom, a mother herself, saw what was happening, and decided to help out. Thanks to her, Bad Juju's house has been cleaned up and now she has a job. Since the latest inspection, the CPS said her home was safe enough for her to keep her son.
---
#389 Posted: 02:36:45 18/12/2016
All gold Skylanders collect they get to keep obviously, and it does WAY BEYOND past the gold limit we have in the games.

Pretty much all Skylanders are billionares.
---
#390 Posted: 16:18:22 18/12/2016
There is a kindergarten for young skylanders in the acadamey, its hosted by the minis, sonic boom kids and jujonior.

Golden queen have intresting relationships with the other female earh skylanders
Flashwing: She is a good friend with flashwing.
Head rush: not communicating very good becuse of all the times they fogut.
Barbella: GQ think that barbella is a brainless meat head, barbella thinks that GQ is a spoild skinny *****.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:20:00 21/12/2016 by omer1698
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#391 Posted: 12:08:33 21/12/2016
Skylanders are the worst heroes ever who sneak in people's houses, destroy their stuff and take the money.
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
#392 Posted: 12:13:34 21/12/2016
Quote: Kevin16
Skylanders are the worst heroes ever who sneak in people's houses, destroy their stuff and take the money.

Wow! Chill out man
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Spyro Lover122 Gold Sparx Gems: 2147
#393 Posted: 19:21:20 21/12/2016
That's what they do though, Omer. You can literally go inside houses and destroy everyone's stuff to get money.
---
Whenever you reach too high, life smacks you down!
#394 Posted: 19:26:10 21/12/2016
Quote: omer1698
Quote: Kevin16

Wow! Chill out man

Quote: Spyro Lover122
That's what they do though, Omer. You can literally go inside houses and destroy everyone's stuff to get money.

now i got it! good one smilie.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the doomlanders names:
sorcerer: cyclomancer
brawler: brainbash
bazooker: rockata
swashbuckler: slashrina
knight: doom blade
ninja: staranitor
smasher: smashbot
bowslinger: blackarrow
quickshoot: devill trigger
sentinal: razorsaw

gill grunt is loyel as hell to his mermaid girlfriend, he had many offers but yet gill rejucted them all for his heart was belong to some one else.

shroomboom and food fight are hosting a popular redio podcast on weekends, thier show is called "the artichoke and mushroom show".

The giants have thier own gym becuse all the training devices in the normal acadmey gym are just to light for them (and allso becuse the giants were keep breaking most of the normal devices).

The academy have a games room with robot ball table, sky hoki, pool table, video games corner, dart board and a huge tv.

Some npc related head canons:
When hugo meat buckshot for the first time he was horrified, but after he got to know him the two became best friends (but hugo still have fear from sheeps)

Sometimes krankase is using flynn as a test subject for his experiments, the only reason flynn agree to do it its becuse krankase pays him with enchiladas.

Fkarewolf is constantly flarrting with cali, which make flynn mad (but he dasent say anything becuse well... Flarewolf have big bazooka and elemental fire powers so...) but she rejects both of them.

Tessa somtimes ask air strike for bird training tricks.

Sharpfin is running the garage of the academy that holds all the superchargers veichels and more.

Buzz teaches comabt arts in the academy

Mags got her accent from an lab accident when she tried to fix a translator.

Glumshanks is actually preety loved among the skylanders becuse of his brave act from superchargers.

Zoo lou is a very spirituel guy, he never speaks and always "zan".

the clothing the skylanders wear (well the ones that wear clothes anyway) is basicly a superhero custom, they wear those when on mission but they have normal clothes too.

when the villains were offerd to become senseis thier first term was and i'm quoting golden queen here: "fine we will give this "skylander" thing a shot, but if you will put us in traps i swear in the ancients i will take those traps and shove them right up your ass!"

chain reaction and lightning rod like to make a flex-off contests with each other.

roller brawl and wolfgang dont get along very well becuse of a long rivalry between thier races: vampires and werewolves.

the reason for the abilities of ghost roster and high five that literly kills them if they use those abilities:
ghost roster using his Ectoplasm Mode very rerly becuse if he stay in this mode for long time he will be dragged to the land of the undead forever.
high five Buzzerker Overdrive makes high five's heart to beat faster and faster, if he will use it for long time his heart will eventully explode.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Edited 10 times - Last edited at 19:01:42 23/12/2016 by omer1698
#395 Posted: 19:18:52 24/12/2016 | Topic Creator
Nightshade stayed evil after the events of Trap Team, and is now basically Skylands' version of Robbie Rotten. He lurks in an underground lair and tries to set up traps for the Skylanders when they go on missions, and sometimes sends his rat minions to do the dirty work for him. However, his rats fail pretty miserably at catching Skylanders, and their traps never work. In fact, in most cases, they end up getting caught in their own traps instead of the Skylanders!

Luminous also lives in Nightshade's lair, as they are roommates. Luminous isn't really bad nor good, being a very popular TV star. He doesn't want to get on the Skylander's bad side again and he certainly doesn't want to be thrown in a trap again, so he keeps out of Nightshade's evil business. Instead, Luminous just does the laundry, cooks, pays the bills and cleans up the place, since Nightshade leaves it a real mess. Nightshade can be a jerk to Luminous sometimes, but Luminous puts up with it, because he knows that he's the only friend Nightshade has.
---
#396 Posted: 21:20:55 24/12/2016
some headcanon voices

#397 Posted: 22:53:37 27/12/2016
Pain-yatta likes to draw and is actually really great. Fiesta and Urocorn often encourage him to submit it to an art gallery or art show, but Pain-yatta can get shy over it.

Urocorn is currently training to become a Skylander.

Both Scorp and Trail Blazer used to live in a dumpster behind the Academy, but were encouraged to move somewhere else by Eon, who was questioning why they lived in a dumpster despite making excellent pay. They did indeed move......to the now abandoned Rat Kingdom. They actually quite happy there and have a collection of whatever is flushed down the toilet.
---
First | Previous | Page 8 of 12 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me