Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Sonic Characters In Skylanders
Page 1 of 1
Sonic Characters In Skylanders
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#1 Posted: 19:58:26 27/07/2016 | Topic Creator
So, for fun, I thought it would be cool to try and put some Sonic characters in Skylanders, and think about their potential Elements and Battle Classes. Feel free to post your ideas below:

Sonic - Air Brawler (Air because he's always jumping and spinning and running really fast, and a Brawler because he'd attack by striking enemies with his spin dash.)

Tails - Tech Quickshot (Tech because of his skill with machinery. Quickshot because he could have two ray guns or arm cannons or something.)

Knuckles - Earth or Fire Brawler (Earth because of throwing rocks and burrowing, on Fire because of his fury and his power to cause explosions in the air with his punches. Brawler for obvious reasons.)

Amy - Magic Smasher (Magic because I feel like it's the only one that fits her, and a Smasher because of her hammer.)

Shadow - Dark Brawler or Sorcerer (Dark for obvious reasons, and either a Brawler with skillful combos or a Sorcerer by using the Chaos Emeralds to power himself.)

Silver - Light Sorcerer (Light because I just feel like he really fits in that element, and a Sorcerer because he could use telekinesis.)

Eggman - Tech Bazooker (Tech because of all his mecha suits, and a Bazooker because he could fight in a giant robot suit with a missile launcher arm.)

Blaze - Fire Sorcerer (Fire because of her fire abilities, and a Sorcerer because she could throw fireballs.)

Rouge - Dark Ninja (Dark because I feel like it fits her, and a ninja because she's sneaky and could throw ninja stars.)

Espio - Magic Ninja (Pretty obvious.)

Vector - Life Brawler (Life because it seems fitting, and a Brawler because he could attack by punching, chomping and blasting music notes from his head phones.)

Metal Sonic - Tech Quickshot (Tech because he's a robot, and a Quickshot because he could blast lasers from his eyes and hands.)

That's all I got for now, but feel free to share your ideas below!
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me