darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > Special connection between Buzz and Thrillipede?
Page 1 of 1
Special connection between Buzz and Thrillipede?
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#1 Posted: 19:36:17 20/07/2016 | Topic Creator
I was in the academy today using my brand new Eggcited Thrillipede and I went to talk to Buzz in the training area. I talked to him expecting no special message at all. I was drinking a smoothie so I paid no attention to half of the dialogue. By the time I remembered he usually speaks without getting a close up on him, the dialogue was almost over and the dialogue I saw on the screen before it exited out was "Last time I saw you was at the soda fest" which I assume was at Soda Springs. I have no idea if it's because he's Eggcited, idk maybe he was pretending to be the Easter Bunny at a kids birthday party at a soda fest. I'll never know...
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
JohnnySmasher42 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3063
#2 Posted: 21:16:35 20/07/2016
Yeah, Buzz has different dialogue for every Supercharger including Bowser and DK. It's where he assigns you your Supercharger quests.
---
Skylanders is dead and Activision killed it
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#3 Posted: 14:05:45 24/07/2016 | Topic Creator
I realized all the superchargers have special messages from him xD
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#4 Posted: 15:00:39 24/07/2016
I really did appreciate small touches they did in the game for stuff like this. Content is king, a lesson they learned PAINFULLY on this entry. All they had to do was listen to the fans. smilie
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#5 Posted: 15:05:40 24/07/2016
Thrillipede and Buzz are pals, I loved that interaction. Having Buzz wasn't the best option for all Superchargers(some really didn't interact well,say, Splat), but this first attempt overall was really good and I hope they do more of it in the future.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me