Page 1 of 1
Anyone elses Jet-Vac?
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#1 Posted: 19:41:40 18/07/2016 | Topic Creator
So I don't know why, but my Jet-Vac's base is uttely horrible. He can barely even stand up, even on hardwood. He always moves around, which Is why I hate these rift engine bases. At least Imaginators will be better.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Pickle Blue Sparx Gems: 779
#2 Posted: 20:39:11 18/07/2016
Hurricane? Then yes the same is with me.
---
smilie "So what'll it be, you wan' da appetizer or da main course?!" -Chef Pepper Jack, 2014-2015: R.I.P. (Roast in Piece) smilie
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#3 Posted: 21:36:22 18/07/2016
It's mostly due to his pose, as he leans way too much to one side. It's less of a problem with Stormblade, as she's more centered, but she's also a little unstable due to leaning a bit too much forward.

It's a similar issue to Enigma, he also had a bit too much off-center weight due to his pose and the weighty orb at the top of his staff.

Smash Hit is a great example of how to balance it while also being off-center: He has a heavy chunk of plastic on one side to offset the weight of his body hanging off to the other side.

(Note that my HJV stands just fine, even if he sometimes spins slightly before settling in place. My Enigma is much worse XP)
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:38:30 18/07/2016 by Nightmoon
SoulfulWolf Platinum Sparx Gems: 5772
#4 Posted: 22:43:48 18/07/2016
While my HJV stands up just fine, I have noticed some strange thing with his upgrades...

I finally got around to beating all the games, and am in the middle of the Epic Max Out Grind of Destiny, and I just started HJV's max out session. Here's the thing... On his top upgrade path, he has 2 upgrades that cost 2400 gold! Yet, to balance it out, his button path had 2 upgrades that cost 1760 gold... [With all 10 Winged sapphires of course. I forget the full prices with 0 sapphires.]

Is this some sort of glitch, or an odd quirk with HJV?
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#5 Posted: 22:46:09 18/07/2016 | Topic Creator
My Legendary Stands up fine.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#6 Posted: 22:51:49 18/07/2016
Quote: SoulfulWolf
While my HJV stands up just fine, I have noticed some strange thing with his upgrades...

I finally got around to beating all the games, and am in the middle of the Epic Max Out Grind of Destiny, and I just started HJV's max out session. Here's the thing... On his top upgrade path, he has 2 upgrades that cost 2400 gold! Yet, to balance it out, his button path had 2 upgrades that cost 1760 gold... [With all 10 Winged sapphires of course. I forget the full prices with 0 sapphires.]

Is this some sort of glitch, or an odd quirk with HJV?

Mine has that to.
---
Dead
SoulfulWolf Platinum Sparx Gems: 5772
#7 Posted: 23:08:58 18/07/2016
That's, really weird.
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#8 Posted: 02:16:44 19/07/2016
You could probably correct it by warming up the figure (hair dryers seems to be the most commonly used tool for this), bending it into a better position, and then letting it harden in the new pose.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me