Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Site Polls > Favourite Upgrade Path: Nightfall
Page 1 of 1

Favourite Upgrade Path: Nightfall

Master Angler Poll 20% (41)
Dread Head Poll 24% (49)
Don't have her Poll 29% (61)
Never played SuperChargers Poll 27% (56)
Favourite Upgrade Path: Nightfall
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13842
#1 Posted: 00:58:32 10/07/2016 | Topic Creator
The SuperCharged "Royal Figurehead" mod set has, by a small margin, been chosen as the favourite for the Clown Cruiser. Now we focus on the lone Dark SuperCharger, it's Night Fall! Wait recall that, I mean Nightfall!

[User Posted Image] Master Angler
Master the power of your super sharp Hooks!
Splitting Hairs Comb-O Playing Hooky
[User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image]
Hold (Square) and release to unleash a devastating combo of hook and dark energy attacks. Every fourth attack in the basic melee combo does more damage. Press (Square) during Ambrush to deal more damage in a larger area on exit.
Dread Head
Master the use of your dark energy attacks!
Ambrush Rush Up-Sweep Vast Volume
[User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image]
Hold (O) to Ambrush longer and shoot strands of dark energy towards enemies. Knock enemies into the air at the end of Ambrush. Press (Triangle) to send three strands of dark energy out to knock more enemies into the air during Whip Lash.
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#2 Posted: 01:46:11 10/07/2016
Dread Head. Do you love almost 3 full seconds of hitstop to finish a single combo? Then Master Angler is for you. But not for me, give me the first proper air-juggler character in the series.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:46:29 10/07/2016 by Bifrost
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#3 Posted: 11:21:57 10/07/2016
Master Angler. I know Dread Head is probably the better path but I just can't live without splitting hairs.
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3367
#4 Posted: 12:58:09 10/07/2016
Quote: Deja Vu
Master Angler. I know Dread Head is probably the better path but I just can't live without splitting hairs.

HAHA, good one.

Anyway, here is mine

smilie Disgust
PATH: Dread Head
REASON: Her dark powers are quite extraordinary to me.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmilie
#5 Posted: 14:56:21 10/07/2016
Quote: SkylandrPurists
Quote: Deja Vu

HAHA, good one.

Anyway, here is mine

smilie Disgust
PATH: Dread Head
REASON: Her dark powers are quite extraordinary to me.

What was so funny?
ExcitonKnight Gold Sparx Gems: 2745
#6 Posted: 01:29:14 11/07/2016
Dread Head because Ambrush Rush is too good and Vast Volume is just the cherry on top
---
Merry Christmas ya filthy animal
Echo2VX Gold Sparx Gems: 2918
#7 Posted: 20:22:06 11/07/2016
Dread Head path makes this my new #1 overpowered Skylander.
---
Together, we can stop sheep abuse!
Top 10: smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#8 Posted: 20:39:22 11/07/2016
Quote: Echo2VX

Dunno about overpowered, her dps is pretty low. However Ambush Rush alone(and Up Sweep if you want to abuse the helplessness of any small enemy) a makes her the right character for anyone who wants to be rewarded for timing and good strategy.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Echo2VX Gold Sparx Gems: 2918
#9 Posted: 21:58:40 12/07/2016
Quote: Bifrost
Quote: Echo2VX

Dunno about overpowered, her dps is pretty low. However Ambush Rush alone(and Up Sweep if you want to abuse the helplessness of any small enemy) a makes her the right character for anyone who wants to be rewarded for timing and good strategy.

Despite the low dps, I believe it balances out with such incredible evasion, on top of still dealing constant minor damage while doing so. So yes, Ambush Rush alone is my cup of tea. This is the Skylander I can depend on to make perfect Nightmare runs.
---
Together, we can stop sheep abuse!
Top 10: smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#10 Posted: 20:06:08 15/07/2016
Maybe I don't like this character because I have him on the Master Angler path. Time to re-set.
---
Any last wishes?
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#11 Posted: 02:19:19 16/07/2016
Quote: Wishblade
Maybe I don't like this character because I have him on the Master Angler path. Time to re-set.

As long as you're rank 74 or higher and they've the skylander tutor power, you can freely path switch at any time in SC.
---
Dead
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#12 Posted: 11:47:19 16/07/2016
Quote: mega spyro
Quote: Wishblade

As long as you're rank 74 or higher and they've the skylander tutor power, you can freely path switch at any time in SC.

Yes, of course. I forgot because I haven't been playing this game.
---
Any last wishes?
#13 Posted: 18:33:25 16/07/2016
Quote: Drawdler
Master Angler. Juggling characters aren't fun in SC, so I can't enjoy this character without Splitting Hairs. However, both paths are pretty lackluster in SC. Nightfall is really just a great character trapped in a game that makes her terribly boring. She would have been amazing in SF, but in SC, half the enemies are immune to juggling and most of the ones that aren't are right next to ledges which makes them horribly easy to just throw over a cliff and OHKO. The weak enemies also make it feel like a bit of a waste to try being strategic anyway.

Admittedly, I should have tried DH a lot more, but I was incredibly disappointed when I initally got her, haven't really touched her or wanted to since then and I'm not going back to SC anytime soon.

Yeah, I can't wait to try her in Imaginators... if I can :C
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me