darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Trap Team > Help finding figures from this game?
Page 1 of 1
Help finding figures from this game?
thatmovieguy Green Sparx Gems: 424
#1 Posted: 21:43:16 09/07/2016 | Topic Creator
I picked up Trap Team this year, and loved it! I'm really intrigued by some of the characters introduced in that entry, but unfortunately I've now realized that the Port Strikes caused this game's stock to be far lower than other entries, thus making characters from it hard to find. So far, I've been lucky enough to pick up a few ones (Chopper, Torch, Gusto, Knight Light and a few Minis) from the used section of Gamestop, but I can barely find any characters from this game. I'm not as worried about finding traps, as they're useless in future games, but I'd love any help with finding figures from this game. Thank you.
---
You're not going crazy. You're going sane in a crazy world!
-- The Tick
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#2 Posted: 11:37:59 10/07/2016
Meh its the one downside of buying clearance sale starter packs .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
trixster68 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#3 Posted: 19:26:20 10/07/2016
Use you local Craigslist and use shopgoodwill.com
Good luck
---
Havesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie37
benccisne Yellow Sparx Gems: 1199
#4 Posted: 05:37:57 11/07/2016
Toys'r'us and Five Below are good places to look.
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#5 Posted: 13:17:59 11/07/2016
take a look at ebay and amazon...
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#6 Posted: 05:47:40 12/07/2016
Keep checking with your local Gamestop and talk to their employees. They get trade-ins from time to time, or they might tell you another store nearby that has what you are looking for. Now that goes for figures. Traps on the other hand... good luck. ebay seems to be the only place to get them, and you can expect to pay at least $5 a piece.
---
Any last wishes?
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#7 Posted: 08:09:07 12/07/2016
Quote: Wishblade
Keep checking with your local Gamestop and talk to their employees. They get trade-ins from time to time, or they might tell you another store nearby that has what you are looking for. Now that goes for figures. Traps on the other hand... good luck. ebay seems to be the only place to get them, and you can expect to pay at least $5 a piece.

you can expect to pay an arm and a leg for the dark and light traps, adventure set pieces and figures.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#8 Posted: 10:46:09 12/07/2016
Quote:
you can expect to pay an arm and a leg for the dark and light traps, adventure set pieces and figures.

Or you can poke around here and postage trade with someone although the money you save from even trades will be channeled into paying an arm and a leg for postage costs .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#9 Posted: 13:38:48 12/07/2016
Best Buy has some on clearance end caps in the game section, just look around. You can also look online, but the deals usually aren't as good.

Target probably has loads of Nitro Head Rush, but not much else.

Gamestop used is also an excellent option if you are ok with that. They have buy 2 get 3 free sales all the time (might be one on right now).

And Toys R Us probably has a bunch, wait for a B1G2 free sale - they have those frequently these days. At minimum get a B1G1.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me