Forum

Skylanders: Battlecast

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Mobile > Skylanders: Battlecast > Scanned or not scanned, what's the difference?
Page 1 of 1
Scanned or not scanned, what's the difference?
Millerman Blue Sparx Gems: 641
#1 Posted: 01:07:44 07/07/2016 | Topic Creator
I see on ebay people putting in the descriptions not scanned. If it is scanned, can it not be used by someone else? If it can, has anyone thought of creating a site for sharing of cards?
---
Thank you Activision for making me spend my hard earned money on frivolous items! I'm sure my kids will understand when their inheritance is Skylander's!
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#2 Posted: 01:08:43 07/07/2016
If it's scanned, it's useless for anyone else. All cards are one use.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3975
#3 Posted: 08:56:05 07/07/2016
The only use to an unscanned card is if you got the card inside the game, but you also want to own a physical version for collecting purposes.
---
bye
#4 Posted: 12:02:54 07/07/2016 | Topic Creator
So once it's scanned,someone else can't scan it again? Seems a bit strange that the system would be able to track that. The border is the key, I know that much. But there's no way there can be different patterns for the same card. I know that trying to scan my cards multiple times in my account didn't work. Thoughts?
---
Thank you Activision for making me spend my hard earned money on frivolous items! I'm sure my kids will understand when their inheritance is Skylander's!
lamoracke Yellow Sparx Gems: 1635
#5 Posted: 13:19:51 07/07/2016
Course there can be different patterns for the same card. First the system recognizes the picture, then they look at all the combos for the dashes. Have this one card, has 3 dots, then a space, then 6 dots, then space, then 2 dots, etc. Each spot on the side is either a dot or a space and if you multiply all those combinations, it makes a unique combo. Personally with all the ton of cards out there especially the commons, its amazing so many combos exist. 24 on each side, 2 sides and then 8 on the bottom. So that is 2 to the 56th power. 7.20576E+16 possibilities for unique cards.
#6 Posted: 22:12:27 07/07/2016 | Topic Creator
I actually answered my own question by purchasing a Pop Fizz on ebay. They sent 2 of them to me and there are 2 completely different dash-space codes on the cards. Tried scanning each twice and it said they were already in my collection. So that's that, unsaved is what I want!
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me