Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
The great wars (open)
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#51 Posted: 23:21:46 12/07/2016
((We don't need status updates. I'll come every ally.))

Bane reared up. "Creature ambush!" she yelled. "Dan, do something!"

"For the record," Dan growled, "I am not a wyvern. I am a Wyrm of royal heritage and fine breed, probably less than what you are."

"Dan's lying," Bane informed the two dragons. "She doesn't have fine breed. But GET OFF MY BACK!"
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#52 Posted: 23:35:08 12/07/2016
"I'm a space bird which my spaceship crash landed here on this planet" said Falco
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#53 Posted: 00:01:32 13/07/2016
"Well, I haven't heard that excuse before," Tsara purred, slinking into view. "I've heard stranger, though. Like apparently these two," she pointed to Bane and Danthonia, "are apparently nobles from a different world."

"You were a witness..." Bane growled. "Is it okay to rip your head off now?"

"So? It's stranger."
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#54 Posted: 00:03:44 13/07/2016
"It's true" said Falco showing them his spaceship
---
VGSpartan91 Green Sparx Gems: 272
#55 Posted: 06:48:00 13/07/2016
Breathing hard Blake looked at the carnage that his grenade had caused. Bits of human meat were splattered around the room once beautiful works of art now ruined by the guts and blood spatter, the once gleaming gold sword was now glowing and had melted in to a pile of golden mush, the battle axe was in pieces and the tree had no leaves left and was blackened beyond believe. hmmmmmm said Blake note to self these new grenade's are awesome and create large pretty explosions if i ever get out of here im getting some more! As he began to walk searing pain shot up his arm AURGHHH! yeah that is going to need attention he grimaced as he injected a battlefield medical cocktail into one of his armour ports immediately sighing with relief as the pain vanished. ok crisis one averted now for you he said looking at the unconscious girl on the ground you might have the info i need so you are coming with me grabbing a zip tie from his gelt securing her arms and legs threw her body over his sholders he began a long trek to his FOB and Jack. This task was meant to be the easy part, going home but upon exiting the tent Blake was stunned to see 3 small salamander like creatures a human girl with what seemed to be wings on her back and most interestingly to Blake cause of how hungry he was a giant blue bird with a 6-pack and jacket. The all seemed to be looking at something else so useing this chance Blake began to sneak to the whole in the fence Thius place keeps getting weirder and weirder mused Blake men that wont die, women with black eyes and now a gaint blue chicken, a women who looked like to have leathery wings on her back and 2 salamanders like creatures. either thay are a popular singing group or my time here is going to be very.....annoying!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 09:30:07 13/07/2016 by VGSpartan91
RosieJ_1029 Red Sparx Gems: 76
#56 Posted: 12:17:40 13/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Rosalein awoke with a pounding head ache in an extremely unfamiliar area with her hands and legs bound. Did the ambush go wrong? she thought to herself, until her memories began to return, up to the point of a big explosion. She began to panic and thrash around, trying to stand up and run away. It was times like this she wished she was a pyromancer. After realizing it wasn't going to work, she calmed down a bit and tried to observe her surroundings, looking for anything she could use as an energy source. Her eyes lit up at the sight of a tree, a small sapling but a tree nonetheless. She tried to connect to it's energy source but couldn't find anything to latch onto.
#57 Posted: 12:57:48 13/07/2016
ok the plucking is finished time to eat these bad boys smiled Blake as he stood up from cleaning his birds to cook shame that big blue chicken wan';t here still these wqill do just fine. It was a short walk to his base hidden in the cave . Upon entering with his dinner he noticed that his "guest" was awake Jack cut out that stupid hologram and as for you Blake announced as he strolled into the cave and calmly started to cook 2 of the 4 birds. so finally awake are you that explosion must have still hit you shame thought i had thrown you far enough away still it did make you easier to bring you here and no i need information not that other thing guys usually want when the take unconsciousness girls to caves!
#58 Posted: 13:09:30 13/07/2016
Falco tries to repair his spaceship by himself
---
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#59 Posted: 23:24:19 13/07/2016
Ura leapt from the wyvern's back, landing on all fours. She turned to face the two dragons. "Just heard something and figured I'd drop by to see what it was," she mumbled.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#60 Posted: 23:55:08 13/07/2016
Falco finishes fixing his spaceship and gets inside of it and flies over to where Ura is.
---
#61 Posted: 05:39:37 18/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"What could I possibly know that you would want to know?" Rosalein said with clear frustration in her tone. If he was going to make her life difficult, she would do the same to him. She used a slight amount of her necromancer abilities and made one of the dead birds start running around the cave. It was actually quite entertaining and barely sapped her energy.
#62 Posted: 08:31:28 18/07/2016
Are you doing that? Asked Blake as he watched what was once a very clearly deceased headless, gutted bird running around the cave like a...welll.... a headless chicken. It took me half an hour to catch kill and clean damn you he said as he expertly hurled a knife at the bird again killing it now stop it or i will eat your bird as well!
#63 Posted: 08:38:16 18/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"Oh so you decide to kidnap me out of nowhere and then expect me to be well behaved? Stuff that!" Rosalein was beginning to get angry with the strange man. Although her stomach began to rumble as she smelled the cooking bird. might as well behave myself for a bit, just until dinner is served. she thought to herself.
#64 Posted: 08:50:38 18/07/2016
Oh i doubt that you are or ever have been been well behaved Said Blake as he made quotation marks with his finger No running with that group of bandits hurting, robbing and murdering innocent people tell me did it make you feel tough, strong, powerful? as you murdered and butchered people! Did it please you to hear there cries of mercy as you killed them or perhaps given your special abilities you got the recently deceased loved ones to do the killing laughing all the while continued Blake as he removed his helmet to stare at the fire and return the ever increasing hate fill stare she was giving him the only reason i didn't put a hollow point round tween those pitch black eyes of yours is cause you might have some info i need!
#65 Posted: 09:13:48 18/07/2016 | Topic Creator
"You think I'm WITH the bandits?! I was there for the same reason as you, to slaughter those good for nothing family destroyers!" By this stage Rosalein was yelling, "I don't have a brother because a group of filthy bandits slaughtered him in front of me! The only reason I have my abilities is because I was given the choice to become an apprentice or die like he did! Don't you EVER accuse me of siding with those scum ever again!" She finished her little rant and began crying as she relived the moment her brother died. Rosalein never cried in front of anyone but this jerk had struck a very sensitive nerve.
#66 Posted: 09:29:53 18/07/2016
seems i struck a nerve at lest i hope i did only real way to tell if she is lying Thought Black hey Jack? he said aloud you heard that analayse the pattern and see if see is lying will ya? The hologram podium flickered to life and when Jack appered this time as a 18th century nanney she/he it said analyse says she is telling the truth Jack or Jack-lyn at the moment turned to the girl and said in a soothing tone there dearie its all right your among friendly people now well i am maybe not so much the big bully... HEY snapped Blake The hologram turned on Blake of shut up and get this poor sweet girl a banket you bring her inside and make a fire but her clothes are soaked through rotten boy go on now shoo! As Blake walked off mumbling Rotten stupid AI dont know why i have do...........
The hologram turned back to the girl dont mind him like you hard a hard life that one tends to make them a little mean at times The avatar smiled sweetly before calling back to Blake AND MAKE HER UP A COT
YEAH YEAH was the only reply
#67 Posted: 09:59:44 18/07/2016
Falco is flying his Arwing
---
#68 Posted: 10:18:56 22/07/2016
Blake emerged from the tent he had just set up after fixing up a cot for his guest he used one of his blades to remove the bindings that keep her legs and arms bound after which he gave her a plate of that bird creature he found in fact the one she re-animated she just keep staring down at the floor well i guess since didn't rule those bandit you dont have the info i need but maybe you could tell some other things about this place bujt for now im tired and going to bed Blake said before turning around oh and i sleep with one eye open if you get any idea's he turned and flashed her a dangerous smile. Oh yeah thats how you bluff now for a deep sleep with no eyes open Blake thought to himself as he entreds his own tent
#69 Posted: 10:25:52 22/07/2016
Falco flies his Arwing and he landed somewhat close to Blake's tent.
---
#70 Posted: 12:22:22 27/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Rosalein was grateful for the treatment she received, but after her outburst she was reliving the moment her brother died and her life turned upside down. Even the smell of food was no longer appetizing with the sound of her brothers screams ringing in her head. She knew this stranger wasn't going to harm her, and for that Rosalein was eternally grateful. She didn't have the energy to fight anymore tonight. She forced herself to eat a couple bites of the bird before getting ready to pass out. Just before she did go to sleep she did a quick scan of Blake's energy. "Huh, one eye open hey?" She let herself have a small laugh sensing his deep sleep state.
#71 Posted: 12:25:21 27/07/2016
Falco walks near Rosalein and introduces himself and then he tells her about his daughter's death.
---
#72 Posted: 18:17:43 27/07/2016
OOC Just heads up pokemon2 we are in a cave with a concealed door there is no way you know where we are or for you to land your ship the ioly reason my ship is here is because it crashed
#73 Posted: 18:19:06 27/07/2016
OOC: Okay.
---
#74 Posted: 18:25:31 27/07/2016
as dawn approached Blake gathered some supplies he would need for the the trip he was about to take. He was going to find the nearest village which thanks to Jacks sensors was roughly 5 kilometres away. In the spartan program teamwork was essential there fore one of the soldiers training them would run these century old games called D&D its real name lost to time. In the game Blake and his team would find info in local pubs and taverns so he reasoned the same could be done here. Before leaving he noticed a small groaning nosie from his guest tent concerned about her after hearing what had happened to her brother he decide to she if she was alright.(although he told himself it was out of concern for security than for her well-being)
#75 Posted: 18:28:57 27/07/2016
Falco: *just listens to some music on his futuristic music device.*

OOC: Falco has more futuristic items because he's a space character.
---
#76 Posted: 23:03:48 27/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Rosalein awoke with a massive headache. She hadn't actually cried for a long time because she usually just switched her emotions off. It was one of the prices of being a necromancer. The dead didn't feel so why should she? She groaned because her head was both painful and annoying.
#77 Posted: 09:26:25 28/07/2016
Falco: What's wrong?
---
#78 Posted: 02:31:46 29/07/2016
Blake saw his guest sitting on her bunk groaning her head in her hands. He grabbed a canteen filled with water added some sugar sweetener to it smiling he thought this should help her some and besides she could sand to be a little more sweet silently laughing at his own little joke. He also grabbed a stanted general pain neutrializer ( panadol) from the medical storage unit entering her tent he said Knock Knock he placed the tray containing a bar of muesli and chocolate the water the tablet here this tablet will ease the pain the water will help it go down anf the food is for eating come find me when your feeling better we have much to discuss with he left the tent
#79 Posted: 02:32:49 29/07/2016
Falco: *comforts Rosalein*
---
#80 Posted: 02:46:29 29/07/2016
OOC pokemon 2 you have broken the 4th wall you can't be here because your character doesn't know where it is or who we are we will be merging the story lines shortly we just need some time ok
#81 Posted: 02:49:42 29/07/2016
OOC: Okay
Falco: *walks and starts listening to music from his home planet*
---
#82 Posted: 02:53:42 29/07/2016
OOC Thanks for understanding man really appreciate it
#83 Posted: 02:55:26 29/07/2016
OOC: Is music allowed?
---
#84 Posted: 13:22:33 08/08/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: music is allowed smilie anything your character would generally have is allowed.

IC: Rosalein stared suspiciously at the tablets. She wasn't easily fooled by poison. She drank the water and noticed it was sweeter than usual. Thinking there was a sweet form of poison in the water she spat it out and began rubbing her tongue and spluttering. "If this poison doesn't kill me I'll kill him for trying." She muttered to herself, still trying to get rid of the 'poison'.
#85 Posted: 13:23:29 08/08/2016
Falco: *listens to Radioactive*
---
#86 Posted: 15:19:01 08/08/2016
well you finished printing out the list of local plants we will need for you to refill our medical cabinets Blake snapped as he tapped his foot on the ground impatiently i mean come on what kind of super smart computer AI forgets to tell the ground crew we are low on meds.
First of all replied Jack this time appearing as an 18th century writer sitting at a desk i am made from a human brain hence im can be just as prone to mistakes as you im just smarter and faster at thinking than you and second if you would learn to oh i dont know duck, dodge bob weave or any kind of technique they were suppose to teach you about cover you wouldn't need to use so many medical supplies to heal your wounds there it done complete with local names and pictures for your slow human brain.

finally cried Blake ignoring Jacks quip. stuffing the print out in his back pack he proceed to load his sidearm and rifle, pocket 2 grenades and slotted his knives. he than proceeded towards the mouth of the cave

AND TAKE OUR YOUNG FRIEND WITH YOU SOME CLEAN AIR WILL DO HER GOOD! Jack cried out after him

FINE! sighed Blake guess its time to play nurse maid to the damsel again he thought darkly
#87 Posted: 19:09:26 12/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Rosalein glared slightly at Blake as he entered; her tongue still had remnants of the sweet stuff. Her head was hurting like crazy and she was almost certain that most of it was her body trying to fight off the 'poison'. "If you ever DARE to put something in my water again I'll kill you. Attempting to poison me with the pills was bad enough, let alone the life giving liquid!" She shouted the last bit, her temper rising and making her head throb more. "And to think you told me the pills were to remove pain. I wouldn't trust them anywhere near me. Whatever was in the water has given me an even worse headache. What was that particular poison supposed to do anyway?" Her head dropped back into her hands, focusing on looking at Blake was making her almost dizzy with the pain.
#88 Posted: 19:10:14 12/10/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Sorry for being out of action for a while, been stressed with work and stuff. Adulting sucks smilie
#89 Posted: 20:33:04 12/10/2016
Poison huh? said Blake as he grabbed the canteen on the ground and the tablet, took a swig and swallowed the tablets. there now the water that i added a flavouring too will now help my stomach absorb these little poison tablets and in about 30 minutes or so this massive headache YOU are giving me will be gone now do you want to join me in the bliss that is feeling no pain or do you want to glare at me cause either way we are leaving in the next hour to get supplies and as much as i hate to admit it i could use your help as i have no idea where the hell i am! Ranted Blake as he held the canteen and the tablets toward her again.
#90 Posted: 23:12:43 12/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Rosalein took the tablets and swallowed them with the water, still concerned that it was a trick to poison her. Almost immediately they began to work, her stomach was unaccustomed to medication and absorbed it rapidly. "So, what do you wanna know about this place?" She asked, unsure of what supplies he required. She was looking forward to using her necromancer abilities to annoy the hell out of him but she couldn't do anything until she left the cave.
#91 Posted: 00:34:06 13/10/2016
Well first off im food stores wont last forever so we need food and i need to get some salts and spices so the food has some damn flavour, then we need to head to somewhere we can get some local information and im sure we will need some money some maybe those bandits had a bounty or something also maybe there are some fight to take part in, After dealing with you all yesterday im going to need to blow off some steam. explained Blake as he began to pack another satchel full of supplies he also slipped in a small tracker and a pistol.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me