Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
The great wars (open)
RosieJ_1029 Red Sparx Gems: 76
#1 Posted: 14:25:43 06/07/2016 | Topic Creator
It's the cycle of the fifth sun on the planet Oltorè. Three wars are currently raging across the lands. The magical beings fought beside and against each other and the normals. The rare necromancer, blood mage and arch mage appear on the battlefields, but usually lose interest in the affairs of those weaker than themselves. Those who use magic are called: necromancers*
Pyromancers (fire)
Aquamancers (water)
Aeromancers (air)
Terramancers (earth)
Blood mages*
Telepathists
The telekinetic
Summoners
Arch mages*
Illusionists

RULES
NO invincibility
NO killing/controlling another person's character unless you have their permission
Only ONE magic ability if you wish to use magic
*must get approval for blood mage, necromancer and arch mage
If approved as arch mage no more than three magic abilities
NO swearing
NO sexual scenes
No character limit but you must be able to control all your characters
Open to all universes

Example blank character sheet:

Name:
Race:
World: (N/A if from this RP world)
Description:
Personality:
Abilities:
History:
Other:
Relations to other characters: (N/A if only character)

Any questions don't be afraid to inbox me smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:50:45 07/07/2016 by RosieJ_1029
#2 Posted: 14:37:13 06/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Name: Rosalein Jet
Race: human/necro
World: N/A
Description: jet black long straight hair, pale skin-practically white, black irises
Personality: commanding, sarcastic, blunt, manipulative, fears losing control of her ability but hides it, worst enemy is fear, power hungry, hates bandits
Abilities: necromancer, strong enough to have slight mental manipulation of living beings
History: parents died at a young age, doesn't care about them, was raised by her older brother, he was killed by bandits, grief was extreme and fed her rage, she found the bandits and tried to take them on, nearly dying, one of them took pity on her and told the others to spare her, he needed an apprentice. Offers to let her keep her life if she will be his apprentice necromancer. He gets killed after she completed training in the arts of necromancy and she runs away from the bandit group.
Other: has a pet dog named Indi. Only creature she cares about so far
Relations to other characters: N/A
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#3 Posted: 00:59:40 07/07/2016
I'll join tomorrow, my 3DS has no copy paste.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
VGSpartan91 Green Sparx Gems: 272
#4 Posted: 03:35:37 07/07/2016
Name: Blake 097
Race: human
World: (N/A if from this RP world) halo odst
Description: average height, girth and size pretty average all round till it’s time to fight then he has no peer short black hair, clean shaven and is covered ODST issue armour painted black with a thin yellow line on his chest to signify his expertise in knifes and bladed objects.
Fear: losing his family………. And spiders
Personality: sarcastic and funny are his primary tones but these are of course just shields if asked serious or personal questions his tone can become quite dark
Abilities: Being chosen for the Spartan program Blake can run for KM’s before tiering with full pack is trained in all fire arm types and can cook meals with only what’s around him. Also highly resistant to all form of mental contral and minipulation thanks to training from the ODSTs
History: Blake at the age of 9 was taken from his home and inducted into the Spartan program he was trained from day 1 to become one thing. A soldier. At the end all the recruits had one test left that was the biological enhancements drugs and other chemicals pumped into the body to make it faster stronger, their bones near unbreakable. Half the class died only 2 dozen or so survived and a quarter of that was in way shape or form to fight. Blake’s body rejected the enhancements… most of them. His eyes are now mixed with a green and blue and his body can recover from wounds faster. Undeterred he joined the ODST an elite force and procced to do his duty. On a supply run with his only friend an A.I. by the name of Jack Mccloud ( he looks like a 1940 P.I with a trench coat. He is stuck inside the ship) A tear in the sky sucked him and his AI controlled pelican dropship into a new dimension and crashed into a small cave. Before the crash Jack had scanned 6 people using some kind of power he could not identify below them. After crashing a temporary base was built inside the cave complete with automatic rock face like door. Thank god for holoteck. Its been 5 days since the crash the base is built and thanks to what he was carrying in the ship he has an near endless supply of guns and ammo. time to find these beings that brought him here and to get them to send him back!
Other: he does not scream when there are spiders more he goes into a blind rage and has to kill them.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:55:30 10/07/2016 by VGSpartan91
#5 Posted: 15:48:17 07/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Rosalein wandered through the forest she had been camping in for the last couple weeks. Nothing unexpected had happened lately, other than one of the bandits she had been stalking creating some sort of anomaly in the sky. It looked almost like a ship of some sort, but before she got a chance to investigate there had been a loud crashing sound and she couldn't be bothered investigating. It was just an anomaly after all. Aeromancers often did stupid things and made mistakes, unlike her with her necromancer abilities.

She was in the process of stalking a particular bandit group that had been causing problems for the locals lately. Bandits and her didn't really get along after a group killed her older brother. The bandits patterns were familiar enough for Rosalein to begin gathering supplies she would need for the big ambush and attack. Her plan was simple. Kill them all. Use their dead bodies as slaves. She couldn't wait until it was time.
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#6 Posted: 16:10:10 07/07/2016
Name: Falco Lombardi
Race: Anthropimorphic Bird
World: Star Fox
Description: 6 feet 5 inches tall, He is somewhat muscular, He has blue feathers, A yellow beak, Yellow bird feet.
Fear: losing his friends
Personality: Cocky, Arrogant, Selfless, Honest, Tough, Kindhearted, Down to Earth
Abitlities: Piloting a Arwing, He's able to shoot with two weapons, A laser gun and a hand cannon.
History: He was born in Corneria, when he was 5 his parents died and he was adopted by Peppy Hare, and when he was a middle schooler and a high schooler he was a outcast, He enrolled in the Cornerian Flight Academy and he ended up quitting it because he was a misfit and he formed the Hot Rodders with fellow misfits Katt Monroe, Cool Raymonds (who are both cats), Bowsor and Mousor (a lizard and a mouse) and he was chosen to be in the Star Fox team by Fox.
Other: none
Relationship to other characters: N/A
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
#7 Posted: 18:53:15 07/07/2016
Name: Ura
Race: Human, but has dragon aspects due to being a test subject.
World: Landia, a world I invented mostly because I wanted to make a place with a name that stood out.
Description: Tall, pale and slim. Has long black hair and icy blue eyes. Wears a silver bodysuit with light blue on the sleeves. Wears a silver dragon pendant.
Personality: Quiet and reserved.
Abilities: Has ice magic, and therefore is able to manipulate and create ice. Can create a powerful and deadly blizzard, but it is possible that she can only ever use it once. This power causes a lot of drain on her energy, meaning she collapsed after using it.
History: Was kidnapped at a young age and tested on. She was supposed to be a human with the ability to become a dragon, but was instead transformed into some sort of hybrid between the two species. She escaped the lab using the ice powers given to her by being fused with an ice dragon, and has wandered her world and many others ever since.
Other: Her necklace contains her life energy. If it is taken away, she will die, but not immediately. She suffers from random migraines, leading to potential vulnerability during battle.
Relations to other characters: N/A
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#8 Posted: 20:23:45 07/07/2016
BOOM! what the ****K! JACK! yelled Blake WHAT JUST HAPPENED?
SHUT UP IM FLYING HERE![i]
CRASHING MORE LIKE IT!
I WILL MEET YOU HALFWAY IM FALLING IN STYLE! NOW SHUT UP!
After a few tense seconds There thats better
we still falling observed Blake
but we are not spinning. progress right?
i will givce you that but we are about to die
what makes you say that ?
well we are about to hit a cliff face and correct me if im wrong but usally there is a whole dramtic moment filled with cries of oh my god im going to die before everyone on board well dies.
see that small black dot there replied Jack as a scanning tool appeared on the huds up diosplay. That is a cave we are landing in said cave.
Blake sits down in hios chair. If we die im never talking to you again.
Jacks hologram just stared daggers at him all the way down
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#9 Posted: 21:24:57 07/07/2016
Name: Danthonia "Dan"
Race: Dragon
World: (she's from another world, but it doesn't have an official name and I made it so it doesn't have a title, either)
Description: A white, snakelike dragon with light blue stripes and eyes. She had two spikes jutting out from her arms, which have light blue skin covering them. She normally walks on two legs, but when she needs to go somewhere fast, she runs on all four legs.
Personality: Dan is hyper and extremely playful. She especially likes tackling her friends in a surprise move. Thankfully, she's only the size of a human. Dan has a tendency to put stuff off to goof off. She's generally affable, even when attacking someone, but if something threatens her friends, she gets extremely angry and cold.
Abilities: Aeromancer. Dan mostly focuses on lightning.
History: Dan is one of the Queen's advisors, third only to Bane and Tsara. Her loyalty is only to the throne, and she will gladly switch alliances to whoever is reigning. Her, Tsara, and Bane form up a mighty ruling council.
Other:
Relations to other characters: Close friends with Bane and Tsara (if she gets accepted)

Name: Bane
Race: Wyvern
World: Same as Danthonia
Description: A silver-white wyvern with a red head, wings, and horns. Her tail narrows into a whip-thin end. She wears spiked red armor and a crown made out of dragon bones.
Personality: Bane doesn't speak much, and she shows her thoughts through her actions. She growls when angry, yelps when scared, and attacks anyone who threatens her. She's sometimes friendly, but sometimes she's brash and rude. She acts mainly on instinct.
Abilities: Bane is a Aquamancer who specializes in ice.
History: The queen's fourth in command, Bane is a general and battle strategist. Her plans generally involve brute strength from an unexpected area.
Other:
Relations to other characters: Close friends with Danthonia and Tsara

(I'd like to add Tsara, but can she be an archmage?
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:52:45 07/07/2016 by StormDragon21
#10 Posted: 23:11:50 07/07/2016
So, Stormdragon, they're both Female years old? I came to see if I'd been accepted and saw that. Just pointing it out so you know about it.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#11 Posted: 23:52:06 07/07/2016
What. Maybe I should start considering caffeine. It'll be edited soon.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#12 Posted: 04:22:18 08/07/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Everyone so far is accepted. I'll have to talk to VGspartan91 about the arch mage, he's the other admin of this smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:58:20 08/07/2016 by RosieJ_1029
#13 Posted: 06:57:46 08/07/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Tsara can be an arch mage smilie
#14 Posted: 12:28:09 08/07/2016
"Where am I?" said Falco getting out of his Arwing
---
#15 Posted: 02:47:41 09/07/2016
Ura wandered aimlessly, as she often did. When she stumbled across what appeared to be a spaceship, she hid behind a boulder. She had no intention of socializing.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#16 Posted: 02:50:01 09/07/2016
"I won't attack you, I come in peace" said Fslco
---
#17 Posted: 03:04:28 09/07/2016
Ura stared. She took a step back.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#18 Posted: 03:14:51 09/07/2016
Falco comes close to Ura, hoping she don't run away because he's a space bird
---
#19 Posted: 03:22:43 09/07/2016
Ura took another step back, flaring her wings on instinct.

*Space birds are probally less scary or strange than dragon girlssmilie)
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#20 Posted: 03:45:35 09/07/2016
"I have no bad intentions of being here." said Falco trying not to get hurt
---
#21 Posted: 04:39:46 09/07/2016
Five days spent building the forward operating base, setting up work areas getting comms running- which i still say is use less you and i are the only ones here and of course riigging up some holo panels to hid the entrance im done we need to find out where those suspicious people went so we can get back ranted Blake
Well sweetheart started Jack in his ever amber coloured, trench coat wearing cigar and whisking consuming avatar projection. I wont stop you it will be nice to get some pieace quite so i can perform some maintenance on myself you never take care of me i still have scratches and dents to fix. now get going the only one of the people i tracked was heading to some large fort structure about 4 klicks away
Before Blake left he took a standard issue MA4D assault rifle 2 grenades a sniper rifle scope and of course his knife bandolieer which held 4 combat knifes
As Blake left the cave through the holo projected hidden door he heard Jack yell and place some sensor units i cant scan more that this cave.
#22 Posted: 08:42:04 09/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Rosalein waited patiently in a tree. She had a perfect view of the camp and the stupid bandits never looked up. She loved being in the forest, all the trees around her could be used to drain energy from to keep her spells going longer. She pulled out her favorite type of sandwich and began to eat and rest. Nightfall was approaching and she needed to be well rested for the attack on her sworn enemies.
#23 Posted: 08:55:14 09/07/2016
2 hours Blake had watched the forts gate 2 hours of checking who was coming and going. Turns out that was none not one sole had left or entered. Not even a guard was posted at their main gate if you could call it a gate. Blake had circled the entire fort and while hearing some curious munching sounds was confident he was not seen or heard . The time to strike was now, under the cover of darkness. H e tested one of the loose sections of the bandits wall and slipped in with out a sound Time for some fun he thought to him self as he smiled. This smile had been seen by dozens sentient lifeforms most of them soon died after seeing it these bandits would be no different.
#24 Posted: 13:45:25 09/07/2016
((Sorry I'm late with Tsara's sheet))

Name:Tsara
Race: Dragon
World: Same as Dan and Bane.
Description: A purple, snakelike dragon with darker purple horns. She doesn't have wings. She normally rests with her coils curled up, but she walks normally.
Personality: Tsara has a playful streak. She likes messing with other's minds, and she liked teasing even more. She comes up with unique ways to talk to people, which can mean she only sings, uses famous quotes, or only talk in haiku. No matter how she talks, she talks smoothly while hiding most of the true meaning.
Abilities: Archmage of telepathy, telekinetic, and illusionists.
History: The queen's second in command, Tsara commands enough respect that she can even tell the queen what to do (though she doesn't always listen). As an archmage, she is the queen's number one defender and improved her skill. She is the only one of the three that has killed someone who wasn't a threat, but you'd be hard-pressed to get that information out of her.
Other:
Relations to other characters: Friend of Bane and Dan.
---
#25 Posted: 16:44:34 09/07/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: approved smilie
#26 Posted: 18:13:59 09/07/2016
Ura leapt up onto the rock with the assistance of her wings. She stared down at the bird, unsure of what to do.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#27 Posted: 20:15:50 09/07/2016
"I don't intend on hurting anybody I just need someone to repair my spaceship." said Falco
---
#28 Posted: 20:19:52 09/07/2016
"I don't know the first thing about it..." Ura murmured.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#29 Posted: 20:22:16 09/07/2016
"My ship crash-landed down here when Andross hit my ship while me and my fellow teammates were trying to defeat him and save Corneria from him" said Falco
---
#30 Posted: 03:24:49 10/07/2016
The moon or at least what looked like a moon shone who can tell in the night sky as Blake sled out of the 5th tent he had serched tonight. keeping low he cleaned the blood off his knifes 13 kills not bad..... oh who am kidding these guys suck. Bandits ha not a decent blade among them if it was not for the cage of prisnors i let loose i would have just taken my target and left sigh at lest the area will be a bit safer when im done ah my next target. said Blake as he spied to bandits with a polearm each as they stood guard outside a massive tent.
oh too easy smiled Blake.
Clear night tonight eh tarak? asked Brothe
Yep replied tarak
Seeeeeee for miles you can said Brothe
Yep replied Tarak
Nobody will get the boss ever, not while we are on guard cause we are the best! proudly said Brothe
Yep replied Blake as he stuck his blade in Brothe thoat as it was still covered Taraks blood.
Laying the guards lifeless body with the other guards in the hay next to the tent Blake simply saidNow for their boss and hopefully that mage im already getting sick of this place.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:43:20 10/07/2016 by VGSpartan91
#31 Posted: 18:04:53 11/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Rosalein woke from her rest fully prepared to kill some bandit scum only to observe some... man? killing the guards for the bandit leader. She silently dropped into the camp and began to stalk after the man killing her bandits. Her death sense was twinging all the way to the leader's tent, and she noticed multiple dead bodies in their tents as well as a massive hole in the fence. that must be where he entered she thought to herself. Finally she reached the leader's tent only to feel her death sense begin to go off. Someone inside was very close to dying. She stood in the entrance and observed quite the scene before her.
#32 Posted: 18:13:23 11/07/2016
"What planet am I on? It seems a lot similar to my home planet of Corneria" said Falco
---
#33 Posted: 19:23:57 11/07/2016
Ura shrugged.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#34 Posted: 00:16:28 12/07/2016
"What's your name?" asked Falco
---
#35 Posted: 11:52:19 12/07/2016
Inside the tent were of course walls a throne of sorts and of course little alcoves for special treasures to be placed. Among these treasures were a gold sword. and axe with a diamond the size of a hand grenade and some sort of tree with silver leaves. These things did not not earn more than a quick glance by Blake as he saw what he was after in an adjoining room slept his target the mage with green robes. Soon all will be clear thought Blake but first the big guy!

The big guy he was referring too was the leader who the term big guy didn't cover it ( see what i did there he he he) he was huge immense and half naked. Blake wasted no time in plunging his knife into the bandits neck but surprisingly he didn't stop breathing as is the norm in such action he instead started to scream running around the tent swinging a club yelling get off! get off! GET OFF!. Blake while momentarily stunned stared to rip out his knife and plunge it back into the bandits neck repeatedly all the while screaming die you horrible motherless son of w- CENSORED. Eventually the bandit leader stand to slow down and fell over slowly dying in the growing pool of blood. Blake got off him and started to walk towards to the cowering figure of the mage you was awoken by the sounds of the fight. Admittedly Blake could see why the figure was terrified wouldn't you if you just saw a man kill a mountain then stride towards you with death in his eyes, covered in blood.

The mage squealed as Blake grabbed him and pulled him up by his robes SHUT UP commanded Blake Tell me where your friends from the hill are. The mage kept on screaming TELL ME Blake screamed. The mage just kept screaming SHUT UP roared Blake. the mage stopped screaming. SIGH Thats better said Blake Now tell me.... oh...... ****! The mage had stopped screaming not because he was asked but because his heart gave out. Dropping the now dead corpse Blake turned to leave the tent and there in the doorway was a figure. The figure of a woman, quite a good looking woman, quite a good looking woman that was angry, and staring daggers at Blake. Blake could only assume this was cause he had just killed some she loved so he said simply. Hi you must the power behind the throne and am now mad that i just killed the big guy as Blake got ready to throw his blade he had behind his back at the angry woman. This is either going to be really easy or really hard and i think the latter is the most likely he thought
#36 Posted: 12:06:56 12/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Rosalein was fuming as she saw him kill another two of her targets. "You. Killed. My. Bandits!" She screamed before beginning to run at the man, not yet sure what her attack plan was. Something to do with killing him instead. Her eyes began to turn full black as her necro abilities warmed up.
#37 Posted: 19:07:29 12/07/2016
hmmm he eyes have gone all black yhis can not be a good thought Blake as she ran towards him screaming. Blake threw his knife and watched it neatly slice through some of here hair hoping it would at least make her pause.........it did not! As she leapt at him Blake rolled under her and jumped up behind her grabbing both of her arms and pinning them behind her back Blake yelled look im not going to even pretend to be sorry bandit queen lady but maybe you can help me where your now dead mage friend could not now stop struggling or i will hurt you, i dont like to hurt girls but i will if i have to!
#38 Posted: 19:10:01 12/07/2016
"Ura," she murmured. "Im Ura."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#39 Posted: 19:13:21 12/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Rosalein saw the knife slice through her hair, making her even more furious. First he kills her targets and then he cuts her hair?! She glanced over at the silver tree and began to link it's energy to her own. When her arms were pinned to the ground she decided that he needed to be taught a lesson in how to treat women. She felt the death sense of the leader and began to raise him. Then she set him on the rude man, feeding him the trees energy to keep him going so she didn't get too drained. It still hadn't clicked that he was associating her with the bandits.
#40 Posted: 19:27:00 12/07/2016
something is very wrong here Thought Blake she has stopped struggling is it possible that she listerned to me....a girl listerned to a guy? unfortunately not as a large meaty fist smacked Blake in the side of the head sending him and the girl tumbling to the floor. While dazed it was not hard to see that the once dead mountain giant bandit guy was moving slowly but moving oh for the love of groaned Blake how in the hell are you still bloody alive thats it this time i take your head completly off come here! Blake once again lept upon the big guy and proceded to stab him in the neck with his knife all the while having a rather strong sense of deja vu. Once a large enough whole was made in the for lack of a better word monster's neck and still woul;d not die Blake understanbly pissed off now yelled FINE YOU WANNA EAT SOME THING! EAT THIS! primed one of his two greanades and shoved it down his thoat before leaping off when he landed he noticed that the girl was still standing near the large partica;y decapitate man a little to lclose to survive the explosion se he lept up and pulled her back just as the greande went off the girl now far away enough not to be hurt by the blast was fine Blake armour caught some of the fire and burned into his shoulder it is little wonder here screamed in pain AAAAUUUUUGGGGGRRRRRHHHH!
#41 Posted: 19:34:18 12/07/2016
"Hey, Bane, how are we suppsoed to get in there?" Danthonia asked. "There's a mile-high fence blocking our way."

"We fly, you mouse," Bane hissed. She jumped up and vaulted over the fence, landing right between two battling humans. "Bye." She sprinted off into the treasure tent.

"Bane! I. Can't. FLY!" Dan screamed. She charged at the fence, but she failed to break it.

'Psst, Danthonia.' A telepathic voice appeared in Dan's mind. 'It's Tsara again. Let me levitate you up.

"Why don't you just show yourself..." Dan growled, but she stayed still and let Tsara work her magic. She started floating. She grabbed onto the gate, and suddenly the magic faltered.

'I'M TIRED, OKAY?'

Dan vaulted herself over and landed right on top of the panicked Bane. "What's wrong? Nothing scares you."

"The one guy in there was still alive. I panicked," Bane said. "Some guy threw a grenade. I panicked even more. And then you had to land on top of me."

"Sorry." Dan shrugged. "Hey, excuse me you two! We're taking the treasure, alright? We're dragons. We're the stronger man here."

"Dan, I'll call you a mouse again," Bane growled. "You know how humans love their treasure."

"So what?" Dan said. "We can take them. They seem too busy fighting."
---
#42 Posted: 19:35:26 12/07/2016
"Ura, that's a pretty name. My name is Falco" said Falco
---
#43 Posted: 22:15:28 12/07/2016
Ura nodded. "Falco. All right."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#44 Posted: 22:27:48 12/07/2016
Falco finds Ura cute
---
#45 Posted: 22:34:49 12/07/2016
Ura flapped her wings, her tail flicking. "Hang on, do you hear something?" she asked as she heard a sound like something crashing into something else. She ran towards the sound, curious but still rather stealthy.

*Just wanna join the group*
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#46 Posted: 22:40:36 12/07/2016
"Yeah" said Falco following Ura feeling very curious about Earth and he's stealthy as well
---
#47 Posted: 22:49:23 12/07/2016
Ura saw a wall and flew up to the top of it. Seeing two dragons below, she leapt down onto the larger one's back. She prepared for her presence to be inevitably noticed.

*I assume Bane is larger...*
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#48 Posted: 22:54:28 12/07/2016
"What are those things?" whispered Falco
---
#49 Posted: 23:00:11 12/07/2016
Ura simply flapped her wings as a response to Falco. She knew some people would understand her strange, mostly silent way of communication, but doubted Falco would.

*Waiting for Stormdragon now...*
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#50 Posted: 23:08:11 12/07/2016
"Wyverns, that's what you "said"" said Falco actually understanding the wing movement
---
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me