Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Rivals of Aether
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8443
#1 Posted: 05:14:04 05/07/2016 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]
This topic is made for my obsession Rivals of Aether. RoA is an indie game heavily inspired by Super Smash Brothers Melee. The game is available on Steam for early access and has 8 characters so far. Future updates will bring more content such as characters, stores mode, and much more later on! I highly recommend the game if you are a fan of Smash Brothers. ^.^
[User Posted Image]
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#2 Posted: 11:45:24 05/07/2016
Smash Brothers? ...Except with monsters instead of Nintendo characters? That seriously sounds like it's right up my alley. If I ever get a chance, I'll check it out.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#3 Posted: 11:57:36 05/07/2016
I looked into it and really wanted to like this game, but dunno, it's lacking so much in charm and impact for me. It can probably run in my potato PC too, bummer.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
ThefirstNapkin Blue Sparx Gems: 699
#4 Posted: 12:06:28 05/07/2016
I love playing RoA, though I do tend to annoy my friends by maining Etalus. Metallo gets tilted whenever he sees Wrastor, though.
---
"If you can't show proof that you're alive, it might as well be the same thing as being dead."
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8443
#5 Posted: 16:43:18 05/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: ThefirstNapkin
I love playing RoA, though I do tend to annoy my friends by maining Etalus. Metallo gets tilted whenever he sees Wrastor, though.

Etalus and Weastor match up is so weird. Wrastor can easily combo and gimp Etalus but in return can get killed so early. However as a Wrastor main I can say that he is the better combo.
darkdragon50 Gold Sparx Gems: 2167
#6 Posted: 00:51:35 06/07/2016
Bought the game during the summer sale a year ago and I finally got around to playing it a week ago. Pretty fun game. I mainly use Orcane, cuz hes fun. My favorite thing about the game right now is the soundtrack. Its so good.
---
R E V A L I ' S G A L E I S N O W R E A D Y
ThefirstNapkin Blue Sparx Gems: 699
#7 Posted: 21:07:02 06/07/2016
Quote: somePerson
Quote: ThefirstNapkin

Etalus and Weastor match up is so weird. Wrastor can easily combo and gimp Etalus but in return can get killed so early. However as a Wrastor main I can say that he is the better combo.

I just think the super armor Etalus gets is really good and U-air to me is super nice. Granted, I haven't really looked into the competitive scene/frame data all too much, but I'm competent with everyone except Absa.
---
"If you can't show proof that you're alive, it might as well be the same thing as being dead."
AestheticDragon Ripto Gems: 1658
#8 Posted: 19:00:24 11/07/2016
Man, I love Rivals. I've played Smash Bros. ever since the first one came out, and I've played Melee competitively for a few years, only retiring from the tournament scene recently. I bought Rivals the day it came out on early access, and I plan on playing it at a competitive level now that ranked mode is out. It's my outlet for my competitive Melee itch, because once I started playing competitive Smash, it was hard to go back to relaxing and having fun with my friends because I was always obsessed with winning and improving. I mained Maypul when I first got the game, but once Absa came out, I started playing her a bit. I took a short break to focus on school work, then Street Fighter V came out and I got sidetracked, but I came back to it recently, and haven't found a new main yet.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me